It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana man arrested for fishing, states that "natural law" supersedes US courts.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

THE SAD TRUTH IS BEING EXPOSED!
The sad truth is that this country is owned by a Corporation.. The United States Incorporated. Go to Washington D.C. Secretary of State, Registry of Corporations and look up The United States Inc. Then for a real trip and education... look every so called branch of Government... The Air Force, Army, Navy, CIA, FBI, IRS and you will find that they are all incorporated.
The United States Corporation has power over the States by agreements included in the joining of the United States Corporation.

Now the kicker is we are not citizens we are Stock of the United States and as in all Corporations the Stock is the Value upon which any claim or debt is leveled against. US, WE, All Together. The Politicians know this... this why they are accused of "spending our children future and putting them in the position of having to pay back the Federal Reserve, China, Japan and all others that hold the U.S. Bonds.

Fact the United States Corporation has never paid off the debt of the Civil War, First World War, Second World War,
Korea, Nam, Iraq they has just been paying the interest and borrowing money to do that.
100% of our tax money goes to: 40% to the U.K. & 60% to the Vatican.

THE ONLY TRUE OWNERS OF LAND IN THIS COUNTRY IS THE AMERICAN INDIANS and boy how we have screwed them over the years. the U.S. Inc. entered into agreements regarding land use and access and broke every contract / agreement they made.

But don't let me get on that RANT. The U.S. Inc. owns all land and has taken every items for existence and placed a tax, license or restriction on it with the requirement of paying them money to use it.. now funny as Stock we are actually held by those that the U.S. Inc. owes money to. AIN'T THAT A KICK IN THE HEAD!

DISCLAIMER: I MAY NOT HAVE STATED IT PERFECTLY BUT IT IS TRUE.

God Bless the People of America, They are the Spirit, Soul & Integrity of good.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

captiva
The fish that we eat belong to nobody...If Im hungry I take from the land. If a neighbour is hungry I give from the land.... We are all born and die with nothing, but with so much. Nobody has the right to tell anyone what, where or how to feed themselves from the land we walk on....We have got way too big for our boots, thinking we own the earth and its systems. We are just a spec of sand on it, control none of it and wont even leave our mark on it..... eat to survive, you dont need to pay to do it.

too true,

however this man is guilty of inconsistency and wanting to have it both ways

[just like many here spouting off about freedom and liberty
[which are worlds apart, btw]
yet all too willing to be join the system and condemn this man,
demanding he get a job [collar] or become a "mooch"* and get a check from the masters. ]

also of reading too much of that freeman on the land drivel.

no true primitive would be sending declarations to the secretary of state, that's called "going begging to massa" in many parts.

the guy while correct in the majority of his statements, lost me within the 1st minute by the citing the constitution of 1789[?] yet another "fictitious entity".

a true primitive would be using a john galt type defense and turn the trial into an indictment and very thorough examination of the entire system, something no legalist wants.

those trying to arrest me for fishing? threats to my survival, the tamest dog will bite, if you try to take away it's food [even children, though gently, often not breaking the skin].

the judge, cops and court?
insane clowns with guns trying to put a chain/yoke on you and enslave you.
to be dealt with accordingly.

the only time I wound up in court I walked away scot free, without needing a lawyer, with a clean [no] record while my accusers AND the cops that arrested me were all cited with contempt of court. all it took was:

-an Invocation to Win a Case in Court

-the launching of various Psychic Guided Missiles against the judge, DA, officers and accusers,

all who obligingly signed their names to various pieces of toilet paper given to me during the whole affair
[thanks for the magickal links, suckers!] while I, knowing "Names have Power" gave a fake name [Bwa-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!].

-and the uncompromising will to see the whole matter through to the end.

@wrabbit, if I can't grow food on my own property because you're playing real estate games,

then you can't clean your guns or even have them on your property because
it's scary,
somebody could get hurt,
you might be a mental case, waiting to act up, etc,...
see what I did there?

slippery slopes wrabbit, no need to be greasing them with BS. especially the self serving kind

* take note of quotes before taking offense

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

The fines are serious but so is what they did. Having a little veggie garden in the back of a large fenced yard is one thing. Turning your residential lot into a small urban farm is quite another.

Frankly, I'll turn to code enforcement personally if someone on my street does something like a few of those examples did. They have the right to eat but I also have the right to my property value for all I've put into this home and land for my quality of life. They have no right to damage that for their own personal interests.

It's a very serious issue of two competing priorities and the whole reason we need code departments in the first place. Some people just give no thought or care, in any way, to those around them or what their actions may do to directly impact others.

sorry, but which side are you on ? On the one hand you're quite vociforous on what gov should and shouldn't do, then you go, i'll turn to the authorities to assist me with getting a garden removed as it might effect the value of my house.

I'd rather see an entire plot held over to food produce than a bit of green space to lie in when the suns out, or whatever

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well in my home state of Virginia we voted on our constitutional right to hunt and fish to guarantee everyone can take part if they so choose. Last license I bought was like 30$ but here is a list of prices there License Pricing

We do need some control on harvesting game of any sort because if we look back in time before we had these controls...How many animals where being hunted out of existence or close to that point. With that said I do still believe the pricing should be reasonable for what is being hunted. I mean 30$ to harvest 4-5 deer isn't bad...but I was surprised to find out in New Mexico to get an elk tag it will either run you 2,000-2,500$ or you can pay substantially less and try your luck in a lottery. To me this is outrageous and I would have no qualms about poaching in that instance. However they also have big horned sheep or whatever but those are far rarer to see. Well the pricing is also high to get a tag for them and from what I heard your only allowed one in a lifetime, but that seems appropriate considering the situation. I would love to see an overhaul of all licensing prices and availability of the license themselves. Everyone has the right given by god but as the intelligent animals we are we should keep ourselves from being so damn invasive of a species. That takes funds and they have to come from somewhere...so it's only right that the ones using that right pay for it.

That's my take on it and I've been hunting since I was about 8.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

his later "planting a tree who's roots will go under my property" example does have a point

though it could be talked out without having to involve the authorities.

egregious damage due to an F-you attitude after trying to be nice about the matter, gets a visit on the astral plane,
by something sent to sneak into your bedroom at night....

hopefully friend wrabbit has no problem with the following

edit on 21-11-2013 by Metaphysique because: added edit & VIDEO

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Em2013

Wow.. and that is precisely why code enforcement is an absolute requirement in modern cities or anywhere people are living close together. Likewise, the fish and game laws this guy broke by fishing wherever, whenever and however the mood struck him.

No, you do NOT have the right to do whatever you like with your land when it adjoins others and your actions have direct material impact on those other people as well.

If I move in next to you and say..MY passion is skateboarding. Should I be able to build a half pipe taller than my single story home and across a good portion of my yard to let you listen to the skaters run up and down, day and night? If someone can convert a residential property into a garden, why not my skate park? It's NO different in principle of using my land for what I choose with total disregard to how it damages the quality of life to others.

As someone else noted on this specific story though, the guy doesn't seem to have given a hoot about fish stocks or anything else. He just figures he's SO special, all the fish of Gallatin County are his personal meals, just waiting for him to snatch them up and cook them. However many he can grab......and I hope the man grabs himself some serious penalty for the attitude. I'd rather like to HAVE some fish left for future generations. In a nation as populous as ours, that CAN be destroyed within a generation....just as the Buffalo once were by the millions and in a VERY short period of time.

Yeah, You should be able to build a skate ramp. It's not different than kids running up and down the side yard making lots of noise playing football in the yard.

I lived in Staten Island New York when I was a kid, and yes -- I had a miniramp in my side yard and two custom built 10 and 16 foot grind rails.

Why shouldn't I have been able to do that on my property. A temporary skate ramp isn't changing your property value. Growing my entire back yard with plants like tomatoes and grapes doesn't either.

P.S. A dude fishing to eat isn't going to empty the ocean. Scarcity is caused by the ones with the commercial licenses.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Laykilla
Yeah, You should be able to build a skate ramp. It's not different than kids running up and down the side yard making lots of noise playing football in the yard.

I lived in Staten Island New York when I was a kid, and yes -- I had a miniramp in my side yard and two custom built 10 and 16 foot grind rails.

Why shouldn't I have been able to do that on my property. A temporary skate ramp isn't changing your property value. Growing my entire back yard with plants like tomatoes and grapes doesn't either.

P.S. A dude fishing to eat isn't going to empty the ocean. Scarcity is caused by the ones with the commercial licenses.

Scarcity is also caused by large numbers of individuals over-fishing lakes and rivers. It happens. I know of many fisheries that have been severely affected (and in a couple of instances completely emptied of fish) by unlimited fishing. Many lakes around here have had to be re-seeded. Unfortunately this almost always means the native species is no longer in existence.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

This video made my day.

I personally believe he has the right to do what he wants as long as it's not injuring any other people. If he wants to catch fish and eat them so be it. He has a right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Try and let that sink in... I know you might think, "He could be disrupting the precious Eco-chain in that environment." One person fishing really can't be doing as much damage as the corporations are. If you take that line of thinking, you must realize it's bigger than Nino Brown, or in this case Terteltge(I think I spelled that right)

Just in case you need to remind the officers of the court your in, the Supreme court has ruled, "Where rights secured by the constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them." - Miranda v. Arizona, 384 U.S. 436, 491

This is the follow up to that appearance. They arrested him. Second Court Hearing

Case is still pending.
edit on 21-11-2013 by qwerty12345 because: more info
Bond set to $500, so 10% is 50 dollars. I'd pay for it, but I figure his neighbors and or family gladly bailed him out.
edit on 21-11-2013 by qwerty12345 because: extras

(post by Pejeu removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

What goes along with this which people tend to forget is that we also were born with the right to freedom of choice. If we don't want to eat food from the grocery store we shouldn't have to. If we want to fish instead of spending money on fish to eat then we should be able to do so. It's not taxpayers resources, who the # said the world is only owned by those who pay taxes? We all live here, nobody owns any of it, nobody's name is on anything, and it was all here before we got here.

Terteltge is right when he says the judge was acting as a privateer, because the only thing she was trying to do there was make sure he gets charged with the crime; she was acting on behalf of the state. She WAS NOT looking out for his rights or his well being.. that part is blatantly obvious.

For anyone to say one doesn't have the right to eat, speak, or live through the guise of not being a taxpayer is a fool of the system. All men and women were created equally and all have the same inalienable rights, rights that are supposed to be guaranteed protection by the Constitution through the US government.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pejeu

It's such a relief to see someone else on ATS who understands that. This entire concept infuriates me, particularly how this site gets on with it.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by midnightstar

The restocking of wild turkeys in Wisconsin bit them in the butt.

They can't seem to kill them off fast enough now. They're thinking about extending turkey season...again. They've become that over-populated.

But I do get what you are talking about.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

qwerty12345

This video made my day.

I personally believe he has the right to do what he wants as long as it's not injuring any other people. If he wants to catch fish and eat them so be it. He has a right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Try and let that sink in... I know you might think, "He could be disrupting the precious Eco-chain in that environment." One person fishing really can't be doing as much damage as the corporations are. If you take that line of thinking, you must realize it's bigger than Nino Brown, or in this case Terteltge(I think I spelled that right)

If you don't require this man to have a license, how do you require the next 100,000 to have one? Do we set aside all fishing regulations because this one man is spouting words some people like to hear? If we make a law, it has to apply to everyone, right?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
reply to post by Helious

But a guy from Manhattan fishing in Montana most likely has money and can afford to feed himself.
I think he's looking for notoriety rather than making a serious effort at reforming the system.
Last I checked there was no "right to keep and bear fishing rods" listed in the Constitution.
But if you had asked my father before he passed if fishing were necessary in his pursuit of happiness he would have enthusiastically responded "YES!". I'm pretty sure he had a bunch of Tshirts and hats to bear witness to that sentiment.

My post was not addressed to the man in the video in particular but as a general rule. If a person so chooses, they should be allowed to take from nature to sustain themselves. I understand the need for some licenses, we can't have every hunter in America shooting deer 12 months out of the year but I must insist that if a person is hungry, their family is hungry, it is their natural inalienable right to take fish from a river, a stream or a lake to feed themselves.

What the man in the video was doing was clearly civil disobedience and while I would not have done it the same way, I certainly don't begrudge him for it, sometimes the only way to bring attention and change things we think are wrong is to personally bear the burden of the law under duress in civil disobedience. Right or wrong, at least he has some convictions, more than I can say for many citizens in today's America.

edit on 21-11-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Pejeu
There is no such thing as natural rights. Only delusional right wingers.

Rights are social conventions. Like laws.

Wow, that's pretty profound. I guess since you're not a delusional right winger you probably still think if you like your plan you can keep it?

There are in fact "natural rights" in fact, those that fought and died so America could be a country also knew this and it is based upon these principles that the United States was formed.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

Notice that not only did they acknowledge that there are in fact natural rights, they further spelled out in basic outline what these are.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed

I am sure then, you now know that your idea that natural rights do not exist as any part of the framework for the American system of politics is wrong and the idea that they are just an extension of the fictitious and quite often ironic social contract are just as wrong.

If not, that's ok, YOU can't be right all the time.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with welfare recepients or growing your own food.

The good people of Montana work a hard and for most part a rugged life. They pay taxes and some of that tax money goes to local and state programs to keep the fish population up. Which is a huge tourist industry in some parts.

Some big city boy with his high price fishing gear and high price lawyer is coming into town and fishing without paying is like saying we all going to park in NYC for free....land is land right?

Pay your money and get the f@#k out of here city boy.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

is not this the same?

only it would be a fish? lol

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This guy can fish all he wants without a license. He just has to be willing to pay a fine of not less than $500 or more than $5000 (and since he was a butt head to the judge you can guess which end of that range his fine will be in) and/or spend up to six months in jail. Just like anything else in life, you can do anything you want if you are willing to pay the price.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Montana

Since when did laws exactly apply equally to everyone in every case? There was a guilty plea to possession of coc aine by Florida Congressman Trey Radel. Do you think he will receive that same equal punishment if he were indigent and black? One point in time of this nation's history it was illegal to have inter-marital relations with a white Anglo-Saxon Protestant woman if you were 'colored'. At another point in time, it was illegal to be owner of your own land just because you didn't have a 'culture' or even speak the King's English(See Native Americans). If you didn't need a 'license' to fish back in 1776 then I deem it as unlawful to have a license now. Licenses are just a ponzi scheme to milk you out of your federal reserve notes. Those federal reserve notes that you accept as payment for whatever just compounds the debt even higher. "THIS NOTE IS LEGAL TENDER, FOR ALL DEBTS, PUBLIC, AND PRIVATE". How will we ever be out of 'debt' if we keep using these? To answer your question though, those 100,000 or 100,000x10^10000000 all have the right to eat. If you take away their rights to feed themselves, how will they have their inalienable rights to life?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by qwerty12345

I can see you are all about the ME in this, so let me ask you this- How about MY right to be able to feed myself by fishing after unregulated fishing has killed all the fish in the lake? Where is my right, where is my freedom? Someone else has taken that away, haven't they? Don't I have a right to have MY freedoms protected?

I have seen the facilities built with licensing fees, I have seen the rivers and lakes re-stocked and habitat rebuilt with licensing fees. I have seen the fisheries demolished by poachers and I am here to tell you that I don't have any problem with the current license fees and seasons.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join