It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sources: Sandy Hook 911 tapes reveal cops told to 'wait.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
(post by OneFreeMan removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!!

This policy stands:

**ALL MEMBERS Please read: Sandy Hook** UPDATED 01/21/2013
edit on Fri Nov 22 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Agent_USA_Supporter

bluestorm"nothing at sandy hook adds up and shame on ats for censorship of this issue!"

I tend to agree whats wrong with debating Sandy Hook?

I agree as well. Whats wrong with an open, honest, intelligent debate ?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

I agree with the sentiment, as I would have given desperate effort to get inside, as well.
In such a situation (and, of course, we don't really know all of what that situation was), with multiple officers having guns drawn, actively trying to determine if the threat was entirely absolved...or if there might be other threats still lurking &/or marauding - it would probably not be in the best interest of the task at hand, to have to deal with identifying every (or any) Who's Who that some other officer...at some entrance to the facility, decided to let in.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

As everyone lines up down the street to go see Hunger Games2

Fascinating times indeed.

You want to know what i usually do in GTA4 and EFLC in multiplayer mode?

I build things like ramps, forts, and skyships even though my WeaponsXML.info is dangerously modified way beyond military grade to those with no God-Mode running.

I dont run any EvilMods as well.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

ValdoVonz

Seriously?

The headline of this thread is a blatant lie.

What's "open, honest, intelligent" about that?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Just started looking into this, but here's a video of kid who is supposedly a local from Newtown saying he has inside information from someone who works at the school, confirmed by his mom, that there were multiple shooters and that what has been reported in the media is not true.

That's crazy if true. Why would they lie about something like this?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Alright, this is really strange and maybe even synchronous in some way, but I just found this when I was looking into some of the Newtown shooting conspiracy stuff. It seems to go right along with the other video I just found a posted a little while ago where a local kid says his mom told him there was more than one shooter at the Sandy Hook school.

This lady in the interview tells Katie Couric (or whoever, Lol) that when she got to the school the shooters car had all four doors open and there were black sweatshirts strewn about it. That goes right along with what the kid said - that there were three guys. I mean, would one guy driving a car to the school get out and open all the car doors and drop multiple black sweatshirts on the ground around the car?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

ojdidit
Alright, this is really strange and maybe even synchronous in some way, but I just found this when I was looking into some of the Newtown shooting conspiracy stuff. It seems to go right along with the other video I just found a posted a little while ago where a local kid says his mom told him there was more than one shooter at the Sandy Hook school.

This lady in the interview tells Katie Couric (or whoever, Lol) that when she got to the school the shooters car had all four doors open and there were black sweatshirts strewn about it. That goes right along with what the kid said - that there were three guys. I mean, would one guy driving a car to the school get out and open all the car doors and drop multiple black sweatshirts on the ground around the car?

See.. even this video doesn't make sense to me... At 1:35 Katie says "you were rushed to safety, to a nearby/waiting fire truck"... If this lady walked up to the school,felt weird, saw broken glass and heard gun shots, did she wait around to til the police and fire trucks showed up??? Did she run and hide? Did she just go wait in her car? Which would be odd if she did, cause i would have tried to get out of there, if all that was happening! Or was the fire truck and police there already, and she just happened to show up, during the whole process! Which still doesn't make sense, cause you would think the road would be blocked off heading up the school...

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Well the 9-1-1 tapes have been released. Seems like just 7 calls were recorded. Chilling for sure. At the 4:00 mark of Call 7 a man says "My wife just texted me and said there's shooters in the building".

Maybe she just heard gunshots and assumed there was more than one shooter.

Maybe she saw more than one shooter.

Call 7

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

For all we know since the children were not seen by their parents, the children were removed to somewhere for experiments by aliens or humans. All I know is something is very wrong with the whole story from start to finish.

Another whistleblower source for a treaty having been signed is Phil Schneider, a former geological engineer that was employed by corporations contracted to build underground bases worked extensively on black projects involving extraterrestrials.

He revealed his own knowledge of the treaty in the following:
Back in 1954, under the Eisenhower administration, the federal government decided to circumvent the Constitution of the United States and form a treaty with alien entities. It was called the 1954 Grenada Treaty, which basically made the agreement that the aliens involved could take a few cows and test their implanting techniques on a few human beings, but that they had to give details about the people involved. [20]

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

SkepticOverlord

ValdoVonz

Seriously?

The headline of this thread is a blatant lie.

What's "open, honest, intelligent" about that?

What about this one also in the LOL department with over 100 flags so clearly people wanted to discuss it.

Best...Sandy Hook...Video...Ever.

Is it a lie because they called it the best? Confusing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join