It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman busted with Cocaine. Votes for drug testing food stamp recipients....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by LeatherNLace

This congressman's own party, collectively, should be calling for him to resign.

Mr. Obama also has a history of illegal drug use. Do you, also, feel that Democrats should be "calling for him to resign"?

Personally, I believe that anyone receiving a government check, or other government funds, should be subject to random drug testing.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 776America/Chicago11RAmerica/Chicago2013-11-21T11:38:17-06:00Thursday00000017America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Logarock
reply to post by colddeadhands

What are you suggesting then? drug tests for politicians? LOL By the way those 44s are nice!
edit on 21-11-2013 by Logarock because: n

Yes.

Ponder this.

Trey Radel (R) is from southern Florida (Miami - Cocaine hub of the USA)

His best buddy and co-sponsor of bills? Marco Rubio.

Marco Rubio - Also from Southern Florida. His Brother n law, Cicilia Orlando, in 1987 was swept up in a Cocaine smuggling ring, operation "Cobra" and was running Coke for the Columbian cartels AND participated in the murder and dismemberment of a Federal Informant.

Rubio's Brother-In-Law is now out of prison. He is listed as part owner of Rubio's Mothers home and he is still married to Rubio's sister. His son works on Rubio's staff.

Trey Radel? His favorite vacation spot is Cartenga Columbia as he has boasted.

Trey Radel's best friend in DC is Rubio.

When Radel was busted, he had already purchased Coke several times from the informant and he told him he was sharing the drugs with friends.

Maybe this explains Rubios's high-energy, dramatic, sweaty, cotton-mouth crisis during the State-of-the-Union response?

If the cartels have Congressmen under their control through either addiction or blackmail potential, we need to know. It can expose operations and undercover agents and cost lives.

Who was Radel sharing the coke with in DC?

Yes...Drug test politicians.
edit on 21-11-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

BenReclused
reply to post by LeatherNLace

This congressman's own party, collectively, should be calling for him to resign.

Mr. Obama also has a history of illegal drug use. Do you, also, feel that Democrats should be "calling for him to resign"?

Pres. Obama used Coke as a teenager and volunteered that information prior to being elected.

VS. Using coc aine while in office and being caught in a drug sting.

Yes, if the President was found to be currently using coc aine while in office like Tradel, he should immediately resign or be impeached. Aside from it being illegal it opens the door to massively detrimental blackmail.
edit on 21-11-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Pres. Obama used Coke as a teenager and volunteered that information prior to being elected.

VS. Using coc aine while in office and being caught in a drug sting.

I fail to see how that makes Mr. Obama's use of coc aine legal. And, considering the addictive nature of coc aine, I would consider that a sound reason for not electing one to the highest office in the land. Hell, many are turned away from, even, menial jobs because of such admissions.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

one of the reason they elected him was his drug history was, COOL, in their opinion.

He may still do drugs, he drinks I see no difference.

I also wish the law makers had to live by their own rules, I think they should all be drug tested, especially them,just like they do dishwashers.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

one of the reason they elected him was his drug history was, COOL, in their opinion.

While I DO agree with that comment, it seems that it is only "COOL" if Democrats do drugs.

He may still do drugs, he drinks I see no difference.

There, really, isn't much difference. They can both, severely and negatively, affect one's job performance. Perhaps, that explains his ineptness.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 825America/Chicago11RAmerica/Chicago2013-11-21T12:48:56-06:00Thursday00000056America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NaturalDizaster

Wow.. Another Republican that turns out to be a hypocrite. That is the most unsurprising thing I have read today. Typical Republican Party hypocrisy. Lets have hearings on Benghazi where 4 people died but let's not have hearings on Bush Railroading us into a war in Iraq that has killed 4000 American Service Members, Injured over 18,000 and killed over 200,000 Iraqi civilians. Did I mention it was based on lies and cooked intelligence?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GArnold

Wow.. Another Republican that turns out to be a hypocrite. That is the most unsurprising thing I have read today. Typical Republican Party hypocrisy.

Well...

Democrats have proven time, and time again, that one need not be a Republican to be a hypocrite. Hell, even this thread proves that.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Iqarus

Do you have any idea how many chinese wage slaves get killed in china building the electronics you use? Have any idea how many people get killed building the houses we live in, buildings we work in?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

You need to distance yourself from this whole Democrat vs. Republican thing, maybe then you'd understand how things really work. Blaming one party while giving the other a pass is what has gotten us into the mess we are in and is continuing to keep us there.

I've written two threads and placed them in this forum. The other was an attack on Vice President Biden. Who is a democrat. So far my track record in bashing political figures is 50/50. Maybe you need to observe an election cycle and then explain to me how anyone can participate in it without getting caught up in the Republican/Democrat 2 party farce. Isn't the entire process geared towards this paradigm, from media coverage to every single viable candidate on every single ballot across the country? Do you have some plan to abolish this system in the near future that nobody knows about except for you? Is there some other way that only you know about where you can interact with the political system of the USA, and completely ignore the Democrat/Republican paradigm?

I call both parties out for the farce that they are. Just like my last thread called out VP Biden. Next time I make a thread or heavily comment I'll make sure I'm bashing Dems again, ok? I'm an equal opportunity basher and I see ALL the lying snakes for what they are. This time it was time to call out some Rebluplicans on their BS. Just because you think that both parties are a joke, doesn't mean they don't exist, and will continue to long after you and I both are gone.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pejeu

"Wide Stance"......

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabin

He is not supported on taxpayer dollars - he earns them. Here for example hospitals are not private, so the doctors are paid from taxpayers dollars, just the same ways as people building roads, as government contracts the company and pays them for the work. This does not mean they are on taxpayers welfare.
If he is under the influence of drugs then he is not earning them. Before you get into the "as long as he is not using them on the job speech" there are long and short term effects on a persons brain due to drug use(even when you are finished using). Cocaine: Abuse and Addiction

We do not know how often the congressman does hard drugs.
You're right and if he were 18 yrs old I could believe it might be his first time.

I could care less what any of my managers or team members under my supervision is on drugs when out of office or not as long as they are not like that at work. If they are, that would be a large problem, but so far I have yet to meet a drunk or high person at job, despite knowing that some have problems with drinking or drugs. As long as it doesn´t affect their job, I don´t care. I have talked with them, but it is their life and they can do whatever they want outside office, as long as it doesn´t affect their productivity at work.
Do you really believe that there are no lingering effects of drug use? See link above.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

so they called on him to resign and he is taking a leave of absence....what the hell, he should be fired immediately...and any other politician who is caught doing hard drugs.....to that one poster with the long post ,....PLEASE USE PARAGRAPHS

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by research100

I have no enter key right now. Sorry

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NaturalDizaster

What you do with your money is your business. What you do with other people's money, however, is not. The system is in place to provide basic necessities to those suffering economic hardship, not to give them their fix of drugs. If you aren't working, why the hell should those who are working pay for you to get high? It's the epitome of leech like behavior.

Yes, it's hypocritical for a drug addict to want drug tests for other drug addicts, but it's morally justified to demand some responsibility from those whom the state provides for. Does this make sense? If I have an income, I can make money and buy a mountain of coc aine with it. If you are providing me with the means to survive, I doubt you'd be very joyful about me taking that money and using to buy coc aine rather than feed my family or myself.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Its nice of you to defend your friend, but im sry... I actually do know
work-related accidents killed about 75,500 people in China last year.

Take that with your suppository!
edit on 21-11-2013 by Iqarus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Iqarus

You missed the point lol. It's ridiculous to try and lay blame the end-user or buyer for all the death involved with the making and transportation of something. Going by that logic, anyone that doesn't build, grow etc everything themselves, they are somehow responsible for millions of deaths that have happened in the growing/mining of raw materials,then the making and transportation of the end product.

Does that make it more clear what I was getting at?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

But the end user is the entity that perpetuates the unethical act; if people didn't buy brand name products from major retailers, it would be the end of sweatshops. If people didn't buy drugs illegally, it would effectively end most drug related conflicts as there would be no market, thus no demand and no supply.

Ultimately, your dollar is the only form of democracy that amounts to something. When you buy a product, you are supporting all that it entails, including the use of sweatshops and abuse of human rights. Harsh truth, but an undeniable one.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

i was refering 02bmw on the first page, really long post all in 1 block! not you!!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

colddeadhands
reply to post by Cabin

I would rather pay a little more to give them a chance to get off drugs than support their drug habit!

Do you take alcohol?
I dont, I find it too strong, I prefer something a little milder.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join