It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are the Light of God

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Yes, the Father (Spirit) is the one seeing, the Mother (Earth) is what is being seen, and the Son (consciousness) is the image that is seen. The Holy Spirit is when all three align into One, the "Whole"y Spirit.

When the Father and Mother come together and are "married", there is the Son.

Can you explain what you mean by Mother (Earth) please? Because the way I see it Mother is not seen - only the image of light is seen.

Right here and right now you are seeing light - there is an appearance, one image of light - the present sight (which is not just sight, it is all sensation) is appearing - it includes thought that arises and all sensation, all that appears is the light.
If you look right now to see what is seeing the appearance that is appearing presently what do you find?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The Mother is what is within the image, the image itself is the Son, and the one seeing the image is the Father.

Think of it like a number scale: Mother (+) Son (0) Father (-). We can see positive integers which is the Mother, we cannot see negative integers which is the Father. When you add all positive and negative integers together you get 0, or the sum of everything, the Son. The Holy Spirit is when all three aspects of God (Father, Mother, and Son) are seen as One entity, that of God.

The Bride of Christ is not the church, it is the physical world. Christ is the Father, Jesus (us, the image) is the Son, and the body of Christ is the physical world. The Bride of the Father (Spirit) is the Mother (physicality), when the two are married or "made complete", you get the Son, which is where the physical and spiritual meet in the middle.
edit on 21-11-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

There seems to be a case of misidentification - it seems that you think you are of the appearance (the light image) - it is easy to be deceived by the light. Primarily you are the seer of the light.

God is the unseen presence seeing the image of light - can you see what is seeing the image of light that is appearing right now?
Have a look within and see if you can find what is seeing the ever present ever changing image of light.

God is all seeing, all knowing and ever present.

But there is a belief in a 'separate you' so God gets missed.
Where are you in all this? Do you think you are the 'seen' and not that which is 'seeing'?

edit on 21-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

There only ever what is presently happening - this is the whole shebang (holy spirit). And there seems to be a lot of people not seeing it because they are seeking elsewhere for something.
This moment of presence is not a thing it is a flowing ever changing scene and there seems to be something watching it that never moves and is still.

When the still, unmoving presence is found beneath the moving presence then one will be at rest - resting as peace.
That peace is ever present and some call it God - it is comfort.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I am all three, I am the one seeing the image, I am the image, and I am what is in the image. There is no misidentification here. I am the Mother because I am body, I am the Father because I am Spirit, and I am the Son because I am the image. It seems as though you are the one separating yourself from the image. You are the image that is appearing, not just the one seeing it. You are all in all.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I have found that resting presence my friend, but what is at rest is also what is in motion. I am the one seeing and what is seen at the same time. I understand what you are saying 100% , but I see everything as One, so the seer and the seen are One in the same.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1

I am all three, I am the one seeing the image, I am the image, and I am what is in the image. There is no misidentification here. I am the Mother because I am body, I am the Father because I am Spirit, and I am the Son because I am the image. It seems as though you are the one separating yourself from the image. You are the image that is appearing, not just the one seeing it. You are all in all.

Yes, the image and seer of image is one.

Has the stable one been found?

The seeing aspect - which does not appear to be seen (the unseen presence) is where the comfort lies.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1

I have found that resting presence my friend, but what is at rest is also what is in motion. I am the one seeing and what is seen at the same time. I understand what you are saying 100% , but I see everything as One, so the seer and the seen are One in the same.

Yes - totally.
Did you find peace in the motion before the rest was found?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

To find what is in motion is to find what is at rest. What is in motion is the Mother, what is at rest is the Father, the canvas for which the motion and rest is seen is the Son.

The Mother is the painting, the canvas is the Son, the painter is the Father. There are three main aspects to God and we are all three, we are the Trinity, the Holy Spirit.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The way it is seen here is that what you are still 'is' even in deep sleep yet there is nothing appearing - you do not know you 'are'.
Then the light comes on - when waking up happens - and you know you 'are'.

The light is the way that you can know what you really are. Empty perception and then full of light. The emptiness is full of light - consciousness is when one knows one is - as in when awake - it is being all there is.

If one only knows the light and does not wonder about what is seeing the light one might think one is something when one is not.

I don't know.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

There is always someone awake. As long as there is consciousness, we are still what is seen just as we are what is unseen.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1

There is always someone awake. As long as there is consciousness, we are still what is seen just as we are what is unseen.

Do you think there is more than one then?

There is only this that is happening - it is the holy spirit.
This is the living dream - Gods dream. The dream and God are not separate. God is seeing the dream he is dreaming.

It just appears that God dreams he is a individual and forgets what he really is.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

No, we are the One experiencing itself from infinite subjective viewpoints. Out of many, One.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You are the Light of God...according to the bible. Consequently, without the Bible we are not the Light of God.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1
Out of many, One.

I would say that it is the one contains the many - embraces - all things appear in/on/as the one.

'Out of many, one' is a phrase on the Seal of the United States - I had never heard it before so checked it out on line.

Traditionally, the understood meaning of the phrase was that out of many states (or colonies) emerge a single nation. However, in recent years its meaning has come to suggest that out of many peoples, races, religions and ancestries has emerged a single people and nation—illustrating the concept of the melting pot.
en.wikipedia.org...
It is quite interesting

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Yes, that's what I was referring to. They know exactly what it means, but they changed it's meaning. They like to hide it in plain sight.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NiNjABackflip

How so? If the bible never existed we would still be the Light of God. Those who came before the bible were the Light as well. The bible has only convoluted the simple truth that is in front of all of us.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I disagree.

I am my Fathers son, my childrens Father, my wifes husband.
I am he who realizes he has sworn enemies, but holds the reins
of hate for them tightly.

I am a friend not only to those I know but also to those I don't.
I cherish my God given life and would love to make him smile
by being grateful, for all the world that has been given to me.

I am he who thank God and thru Christ fears no evil or death.
I am truly a child of God. By faith and thru grace.
For I am a sinner and I know I am evil and unworthy and a
hypocrite.

But I am also he who is made of clay destined to be my
Creators perfect work. I am only, that my Father in Heaven was,
is and shall be. From everlasting to everlasting he is the light of
eternal mind.

randyvs

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yes, that's what I was referring to. They know exactly what it means, but they changed it's meaning. They like to hide it in plain sight.

I am confused - didn't you just use the phrase?

There is no 'they' - the truth is hidden in plain sight but not by anyone!! It is just a game of hide and seek. The appearance is continually showing how it is just a movie - just a play of light.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

So you hate your enemies? Jesus said to love your enemies.

You and the Father are One randy, he is your Spirit. You are worthy because you have life. Religion has made you to believe you are a rat in the sewers, very sad really. I really do wish you would realize this. They have drained your self-worth to nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join