It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Government Knows and Why - my Take

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

6) In my opinion there has never once in the history of the world
been 'true' physical UFO craft that has been recovered and certainly
not reverse engineered. I'd say that humans are in fact more
technologically orientated than most alien spaces in our galactic
neighborhood due to many fortunate circumstances and evolutionary
quirks. Likewise no physical bodies of aliens.. or any bodies recovered
were not made of normal matter and faded away not decomposed.

I was wondering about that today, do the Grey aliens even have the capability to jump into our dimension? Have Grey aliens been taken into custody? A possibility, if they do have the technology to jump into our dimension. What else... I did a project with Dr. Rick Strassman briefly one time, he ran some experiments down in Cali involving exposing people to the astral realm.

They did notice some other entities worth mentioning - namely, the Elves, and also, Reptilians. My friend who sees things on an astral level ran into some of those Elves the other day, she said they behaved like engineers (I love behavioral analysis, so much easier than figuring out thought processes).

The Reptilians - I was thinking, they are supposed to have a thought process rate of around 24,000 Hz - so they can think of and manifest 24,000 thoughts per second. That would make them extremely dangerous, in my opinion, and unpredictable.

I don't think my friend has ever seen a Reptilian, however, she thinks that there is an entrance to their realm over in Tibet, and mentioned that Hitler took a trip there once.

They are supposedly present in underground bases, especially landlocked Navy bases - one group of ATV adventurers were doing a run through a cave system used by the Navy, and ran into a Reptilian once.

In all, it sounds like we have quite the multi-dimensional ecosystem going here.
edit on 21amThu, 21 Nov 2013 02:38:18 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

We could be an infested planet. I would not be surprised, regarding the facts you portrayed here, few of which I can refute easily - didn't you say you were stuck in a UFO for a few days once? What have the Grey aliens communicated with you, exactly? Any details on their behavior?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Sorry OP but I disagree with 70% of what you state!
Am I alone?
I am not going to write a story as to why. What has been written before me is enough to support my position.
But we are all entitled to our opinions, however off the mark they may or may not be.

Time will be my judge.....

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

I disagree with the O.P.s assertion that Greys are not capable of physical manifestation and that there are no good aliens based on a lack of evidence to support that. I would agree that the O.P. has not come across evidence of good aliens or Greys being physical, and I would agree that Greys would rarely manifest in the physical realm,

But they could - I don't even think they would want to, I think it might hurt them, but if they did, it would have to be for some reason that would outweigh the pain - for example, being taken into custody on purpose.

I don't think that all astral entities are evil, or behave the same. Are there physical life forms besides us on Earth? I'm not sure, with all of this astral stuff going on, what to think about that.

Whatever the answer is, I'm hoping for the less boring one. That would mean good and bad entities, other alien planets, and the Greys and Reptilians and everyone being space-faring as well, and having their own home worlds, all that jazz, lots of intergalactic drama and everything, with Earth being the home world of both the Reptilians and the Humans - and the Annunaki, who came and created us to mine gold, left this area some time ago through a gate near Orion's Belt.

If the O.P's post is the final say on the Greys, I find it rather boring.

There is one thing though, to notice, about the infestation of our planet. In traditional alien lore, there were humans from other planets that came and warned our government not to make a deal with the Greys, and there was even a fissure in the main allegiance because while one group promoted non-intervention, the faction that formed had the argument that they had the right to intervene because the Greys were intervening with us already.

There was mention of another planet that had made a deal with the Greys some time ago, and that the Greys had managed to assimilate them more or less into their ally - it sounded like that planet got pretty screwed.

I notice that your theory leaves some room for this one, in that you mention there could be other alien races, but they are staying away from our planet because we are infested.

In addition, it could be possible that our planet split into two different ones sometime around 2012 and we are stuck in the lower vibration, while some other people basically ascended out.

It is also possible that positive alien entities have been issued an order to stay clear of Earth for the moment, as it could be too dangerous, or they are dealing with policy at the moment, and are staying clear until they have made decision.

With the Grey aliens making a deal with the American government or whatnot, interference by the positive alien allegiance might be considered an act of war, and they may be making preparations for that, and weighing their options. From what I know, it would not be an easy win.
edit on 21amThu, 21 Nov 2013 03:05:09 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Things are silent. My guess is that Obama is going to be assassinated pretty soon and events are going to be set in motion and the preparation stages are almost over. The Greys can finish their drone body snatching mid-way through,the Catholic Church will end on schedule after the current Pope.
edit on 21amThu, 21 Nov 2013 03:13:04 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

darkbake

Things are silent. My guess is that Obama is going to be assassinated pretty soon and events are going to be set in motion and the preparation stages are almost over. The Greys can finish their drone body snatching mid-way through,the Catholic Church will end on schedule after the current Pope.
edit on 21amThu, 21 Nov 2013 03:13:04 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

When I get time I will respond to your other posts. But I want to jump on this one and respond firmly.

"No".

Not even close.

The faction that doesnt want a fake apocalypse will prevail. Fake end times are cancelled. That future got a kick in the daddy parts in 1981.

Obama is in no danger. He's more republican than democrat despite all the incoherent racist raving against him. Tptb love him.

Now the pope -- rough future for him. He's not entitely on script. He's something of a good man and that will cost him.

Half of the stuff that you and other psychics sense is propaganda that won't happen. It's the psyop being fed to people not the future. Stop believing in it and it wont happy. It's literally a projected movie.

KPB

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

darkbake

When I get time I will respond to your other posts. But I want to jump on this one and respond firmly.

"No".

Not even close.

The faction that doesnt want a fake apocalypse will prevail. Fake end times are cancelled. That future got a kick in the daddy parts in 1981.

Obama is in no danger. He's more republican than democrat despite all the incoherent racist raving against him. Tptb love him.

Now the pope -- rough future for him. He's not entitely on script. He's something of a good man and that will cost him.

Half of the stuff that you and other psychics sense is propaganda that won't happen. It's the psyop being fed to people not the future. Stop believing in it and it wont happyen. It's literally a projected movie.

KPB

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I agree with most all of what you've said above. That surprises me too, as I thought there was a much larger gap between our thinking from reading other threads. Huh, now to pay more attention to your other posts.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Thats interesting.

Yah the supernatural exists and 3/4 runs our world.
Only its 'just particle physics'. Though granted that 'particle physics' is much like magic at the deepest levels.

I myself discard 90% of all the woo. The remaining woo no matter how improbable sounding actually has a strong basis in reality but does need further clarification.

Thanks

KPB

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I almost made this additional comment a separate post. But may as well keep this together.

* The good alien conundrum *

If evil aliens are taking advantage of us - then our sense of fairness screams out - there MUST BE GOOD ALIENS TOO!

I think I may make a separate post at some point but a couple thoughts for now...

According to "Ancient Cooties Theory"

We are in this pothole with a little parasite about a foot tall who once had trouble powering a flash light but who we have fed with our worship of false gods and have built deluded souls to feed him and his offspring until we've constructed a quasi godlike being who now 3/4 runs the planet.

So regarding good aliens:

1) They don't want to catch our cooties!
2) would YOU want to visit us?
3) and this is the big one - would YOU want to risk bringing bomb throwing apes super high tech OR EVEN WORSE - would you want to hand over advanced tech to our evil insane demigod COOTIES?

One shot down good techno ET spacecraft and you hand the galaxy / universe over to the "ghosts in the shell"

We are _=÷% €££_%===×__ so beyond quarantined its not even funny.

KPB

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I think it goes really deep actually and can't really be separated from our technology. What I mean is, there seems to be influence upon it at times. This is one of those days when software has not cooperated with me at all. I have tried to use numerous programs at work, and none have done what I have asked them to. My cellphone has even gone on the blink today. It is as if I have been locked out today by something or someone. Maybe it is someone...

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Just had to say I've been reading your posts and am impressed with the mind that peaks out from them. What you propose makes much sense and might be spot on. Rational mystics are a weakness of mine as I am finding myself to be one despite my best efforts.

The whole "infested by organized thought forms" scenario is fairly bleak, but there are bleaker guesses as to our reality, or portion thereof.

So yeah, I've found the "supernatural" to be an actually occurring phenomena and that has opened me up to a plethora (or 'bunch' in less stuffy terminology) of guesses as to the causes and underlying scenarios... I've thought and been exposed to a whole lot of different ideas about the whys of it all, and your take is akin to the others I've found plausible, at least... for what its worth.

So thanks for giving me something to think on and generally having the cajones to write it, despite this being an anonymous forum.

Edit: Oh and I was wondering if you have experiential evidence as to this matter, and if one has, presumably through "psychic" or extra-sensory methods, then aren't you (or whomever is the source of the garnered info) then under the influence of these "psychic" gifting thought forms and thus suspect? Pardon me if this was discussed in a missed posting (or if it is not legible).
edit on 11/21/2013 by Baddogma because: addendumb

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

Your question about my possibly being suspect had been brought up most of my life and it is a valid concern. Im at work and cant write a long response.

But if you read my posts you will see that I stand against hate fear and delusion; against all the religions who have killed and tortured millions and who only exist to demean women abuse children and to feed "the collective" with their complex memes designed to send the entire human race to their hell.

I also stand against every other anti human nonsene out there including nearly all of the occult and some of the scienced.

You can see how alone that seems to make me.

Im not corrupted by the collective and can explain why. But that's a long story.

Gotta run

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I worded that incorrectly in that you or your intentions surely do not seem suspect... at all.

Rather, since you (or whomever) can only gain some of this information via "paranormal" or "psychic" means, and that you asserted that these "powers" of extra sensory perception are a gift these thought forms can bestow, then how to weed the "good" information from the "bad" information, since the source may well be compromised?

I hope that was a tad clearer! My mind is sometimes muddled from past experimentation in the '80s and, who knows, perhaps some thought form parasites, too.

Regards.

Edit: and reading your reply below, that makes sense (though most would dispute ANY of this making an iota of sense!). Strange in that when reading and/or replying to these posts in particular, I am being logged off the site and getting work related waves of phone calls and random callers at my door ... at precisely the times when I'm turning my attention to these matters... heh. I know, sounds narcissistic and paranoid and is likely truly a coincidence... but (trails off shaking head).

Truly, this world view may lead to madness.
edit on 11/21/2013 by Baddogma because: stuff

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

The soul parasite can bestow psychic powers.
But learning to c ommune with your full 5d+ self
Gives access to other 'spiritual' senses and potentially but not always other capabilities.
These senses and abilities are night and day different. And based upon how you get them compared to the parasite abilities its easy to stay uncontaminated.

That's my take on it. But I'm a relative beginner.

KPB

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Interesting, I didn't know that. Yeah, I have heard that Obama is more of a Republican than a Democrat, I've noticed that tendency. If that future is cancelled, what replaced it? Corporate and government control?
edit on 22amFri, 22 Nov 2013 04:56:27 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Wait... so no fake apocalypse. But are we still headed into a police state for a few decades? Just without the destructive war?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

darkbake

Wait... so no fake apocalypse. But are we still headed into a police state for a few decades? Just without the destructive war?

Well the future is difficult to prognosticate. The few times that
the future is foretold with accuracy, is when the collective
is up to something and is inserting a movie into the consciousness
of the human race and it pretty much comes true -- if a psychic
tunes into that movie with some accuracy, then that is 'foretelling
the future'. It's really not.. Now a mystic or psychic who can see
what the collective is up to, and can also tap into other minds,
can come up with a likely picture -- but nothing is certain.

But you don't have to be psychic to see where the world is headed;
that should be obvious to most children.

Yes rough times ahead.. for all the obvious reasons.

I'm just saying that the fake supernatural end times movie has
less traction now than since 1981. The focus seems to be more
on the fake aliens visiting Earth and hovering openly above
the United Nations. It would be a huge silver classical ufo
ship. (the one I was trapped in). That's my input anyway.

However there is a faction that doesn't want that to happen
either.. and is interfering with that movie from happening
too.

Really an ugly future with some internment camps and
people being put on 'the dole' and the end of work
as we know it.. that future seems the most likely
to me. But again.. nobody died and made me king.

KPB

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

The GUT

mcrom901
re the 'intelligent' aspect here are some interesting observations re the photo-reactive nature of the ionized plasma to laser light...

www.hessdalen.org...

Yeah, Hessdalen has proven to be very scientifically illuminating---pun intended.

Project Identification--the largest and most scientific public field study of the phenomenon--except maybe Hessdalen now not sure--gets little press in ufology. Plasmas and "psuedo-stars" were also identified and even filmed.

“Unbiased, disinterested physical scientists usually measure the properties of inanimate matter. Biological, medical, and behavioral scientists, on the other hand, study intelligences less than or equal to their own. In this Project, we dealt with an intelligence equal to or greater than that of man. We interacted with the phenomenon under study.”

~ Dr. Harley Rutledge, Chairman of the Physics Department, SE Missouri State University

In 1966, Harley Rutledge completed his Ph.D. in solid state physics at the University of Missouri. He subsequently took the position of Professor and Chairman of the Physics Department at Southeast Missouri State University. He was Department Chairman from 1964 to 1982 and retired from teaching in 1992.

en.wikipedia.org...

Challenged to explain sightings of unidentified lights and luminous phenomena in the sky around Piedmont, Missouri, Dr. Harley Rutledge decided to subject these reports to scientific analysis. He put together a team of observers with college training in the physical sciences, including a large array of equipment: RF spectrum analyzers, Questar telescopes, low-high frequency audio detectors, electromagnetic frequency analyzer, cameras, and a galvanometer to measure variations in the Earth's gravitational field.

The resulting Project Identification commenced in April 1973, logging several hundred hours of observation time. This was the first UFO scientific field study, able to monitor the phenomena in real-time, enabling Rutledge to calculate the objects' actual velocity, course, position, distance, and size.

en.wikipedia.org...

Observation of the unclouded night sky often revealed "pseudostars" - stationary lights camouflaged by familiar constellations. Some objects appeared to mimic the appearance of known aircraft; others violated the laws of physics. The most startling discovery was that on at least 32 recorded occasions, the movement of the lights synchronized with actions of the observers.

They appeared to respond to a light being switched on and off, and to verbal or radio messages. The final results of this project were documented in the 1981 book, Project Identification: The first Scientific Study of UFO Phenomena.

en.wikipedia.org...

While he was generally noncommittal on the nature of the UFOs his team recorded, Rutledge did relate that the discs and lights observed in the daylight by the teams were plasmas. In his summary he wrote, "The plasma balls seen in daylight certainly suggest remote control."

www.mysterious-america.net...

Project Identification: Ufology's Red-Headed Stepchild

Project Identification would suggest that these things can pretend to be our aircraft... One way to approach this would be to have a camera station in a window area, and then later see what shows up that doesn't correlate to the FAA data on what was in the local airspace at a specific time.

I suspect Bigelow has run this sort of thing in the field, and might still be for all we know.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

The evidence suggests they are paranormal (spirits) with bodies just like humans have bodies. Their interest in nuclear power is because they don't want us to destroy the world - they have uses for our world: alliesofhumanity.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join