It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Family Found After Four Years. Demons Involved?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

ShadeWolf
This feels really similar to a story detailed in Missing 411, I'll have a look and see if it's the same one. There's definitely something fishy about it.

EDIT: Yep, I was right. Page 92 of the Eastern US edition. Disappeared in 2009, dog was found in the truck along with $32,000 (which was apparently not hugely unusual for the family), search and rescue efforts found nothing. Obviously they weren't robbed, so rule that out, and they definitely made it to the site they were purchasing, a camera found in the truck proves that. Paulides says that the truck was found in an odd location, almost as if they'd started to leave but pulled over on the way out. This is definitely a mysterious one.
edit on 20-11-2013 by ShadeWolf because: (no reason given)

Awesome info. I've got that book on my Christmas wishlist.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by catfishjoe

Just reading the information, speculation and the like on this page, there are strong suggestions consistent with known paranormal qualities to this case.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Logarock

Just reading the information, speculation and the like on this page, there are strong suggestions consistent with known paranormal qualities to this case.

Same here.
With just whats here... this has happened before. People dont really get that side of it.. the paranormal side.. because the info they release can fall on either side of the fence. They never release the bizarre facts it seems. Later on is when folks involved in the investigation start talking. I havent looked into these recent ones much only because I am on to new and other things lately... but Id look to see if there are any cluster disappearances in the area or look much much more closely into the dads involvements. The kind that he didnt tell relatives outside of the closest fam unit about. The one that stands out to me is the father of the family being hustled into the occult idea that he could "become more" than himself with the self sacrifice BS a la Heaven's Gate or Lundgrens nonsense. Its easy to convince family( wife/kids). Lord knows.... weird people do weird stuff. If a family of 5 will stand in a hole and allow some weirdo to shoot them one by one over some apocalyptic BS ... people will do just about anything bizarre.

Im not a hard and fast across the board paranormal believer, but there are similarities that you too see obviously with several other cases. I also wouldnt discount what Vagabond said : paranormal hustle.
Its winter and Ive been looking for something to occupy my brain while I hibernate. This sounds like the start to a rabbit holish winter investigation. LOL!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Yep just sounds like a schizophrenic man who was off his meds. Along with a side of shared hallucinations. The father was so crazy that his crazy was spreading to the other members of the family.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

ldyserenity

Yep just sounds like a schizophrenic man who was off his meds. Along with a side of shared hallucinations. The father was so crazy that his crazy was spreading to the other members of the family.

Folie à deux.... and the kids caught up in it.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Advantage

Logarock

Lord knows.... weird people do weird stuff. If a family of 5 will stand in a hole and allow some weirdo to shoot them one by one over some apocalyptic BS ... people will do just about anything bizarre.

People scratch their head in disbelief and confusion when they hear things like this....the 5....but to those of us that understand this is clear indication of supernatural control, demonic enabling.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

ldyserenity

Yes it does I suppose but it also sounds like demonic activity. Even the catholic exorcists at some point in the evaluation use criteria with which to depart from a mental illness consideration when dealing with the demonized.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Advantage

ldyserenity

Folie à deux.... and the kids caught up in it.

Yep that's the term I was looking for I couldn't remember.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Logarock

ldyserenity

Yes it does I suppose but it also sounds like demonic activity. Even the catholic exorcists at some point in the evaluation use criteria with which to depart from a mental illness consideration when dealing with the demonized.

I don't believe Demons exist.
I really believe anybody who does is either A.) Mentally ill, or B) trying to keep followers for a useless faith religion that is otherwise so idiotic and full of hokem that they have to "Stage" demon exorcisms to frighten the congregation back into compliance.See thread that Ancient Confession Found "We Invented Jesus"
edit on 21-11-2013 by ldyserenity because: word change

edit on 21-11-2013 by ldyserenity because: to insert link

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
There is quite a few really weird "hermits" that live in that area. If I remember correctly there is a religious compound around that area. This group was investigated during the okc bombing.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

So basically anybody who disagrees with you assertion demons dont exist is either mentally ill, or a lier.
nothing arrogant or misleading about that at all!!
edit on 21-11-2013 by WilsonWilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

ldyserenity

Logarock

ldyserenity

I really believe anybody who does is either A.) Mentally ill, or B) trying to keep followers for a useless faith religion that is otherwise so idiotic and full of hokem that they have to "Stage" demon exorcisms to frighten the congregation back into compliance.See thread that Ancient Confession Found "We Invented Jesus"
edit on 21-11-2013 by ldyserenity because: word change

edit on 21-11-2013 by ldyserenity because: to insert link

Yea they exist. Just remember that these "stage" exorcisms are not much to do with the reality. Like what snake oil is to medicine. And I am saying that from personal experience and not from books. Nothing against books. And no not at all schizophrenic. Do yourself a favor and seriously consider removing that explanation of demons to the rear of you're consideration.

Yea I have read this thread and can tell you without any attachment that its hokum to. I have been on ATS for years and have seen very very little criticism like this that has any real merit. I say that without any ax to grind although I know how to grind one.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by research100

I will say this one more time to clear up any confusion.
Anyone who claims demons had anything to do with anything has serious psychological issues.
What's next?
Burned any good witches lately?
Leprechauns stole your Lucky Charms?
Having problems with that pesky dragon?
Who you gonna call: "GHOSTBUSTERS".
Demons...puh-LEEZ...ANY story about demons should be tossed in the hoax bin!

-Peace-

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
genealogytrails.com...

If anyone is interested the link above contains a detailed history of the area.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

g146541
reply to post by randyvs

I don't understand how you figure I was making fun of a dead family as that is the farthest from my intentions.
I was being quite serious about growers in SE OK, especially the LOL at the idea of demons killing folks.
There is not a single recorded instance of proof of "demon killing" in history.
I did not make light of these peoples deaths, only the OP's idea.

Well I'm glad to read that. And no one is saying demons actually killed anyone either.
Seemed as tho you were mocking someone and scouffing at the idea of demons.
I mean after all the very nature of the dimension we live in, as dictated by science.
Makes an unseen dimension quite possible. So why would there be another
unseen dimension, that wasn't populated by entities, that would be super =
natural, to this dimension? And I apologize for reading you wrong.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Eryiedes
reply to post by research100

I will say this one more time to clear up any confusion.
Anyone who claims demons had anything to do with anything has serious psychological issues.
What's next?
Burned any good witches lately?
Leprechauns stole your Lucky Charms?
Having problems with that pesky dragon?
Who you gonna call: "GHOSTBUSTERS".
Demons...puh-LEEZ...ANY story about demons should be tossed in the hoax bin!

edit on 21-11-2013 by catfishjoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Well I screwed that up. What I meant to say was in my opinion it was a religious cult or a drug deal gone bad. Speaking of witches, this message was found written by victim's house. "3 cats killed to date buy people in this area. Witches don't like there black cat killed."

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Must be an Administrative Psycho Analyst, Physics Proffessor and Theologian.

Or God.
edit on 21-11-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You don't have to believe anything. But for you to say they don't exist
or that people don't see them ? Is something you can't possibly know is
true. That makes you a liar.
edit on 21-11-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Morning,

Religious people can't be reasoned out of their position with facts because religion wasn't inflicted upon them with reason & facts in the first place.
You are wasting your time...but it is your time to waste.

-Peace-

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join