It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maker of flu vaccine launches campaign comparing flu shot "evaders" to outlaws.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

Fine, take the shot but keep the shedding to yourself and not the whole community. Fear based assumptions fuel the big pharma and medical institutions. If you are healthy, get the flu and continue to build your immunity. If you are fragile and otherwise compromised then take it but go home to shed it. If it was not HUGE business, then more research would go into the vaccines and less junk put in them. This years vaccines are never based on this years strain so at best the vaccine can lesson some of the effects of the virus providing it is a combination of last years virus strain.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Omg, some people just don't get it do you , why are flu virus's ok but refusing taking a shot not? It should be mandated to stay home or hospitalized if you have the flu. How does reducing the effect stop the spread? Go to work slave , your flu ain't that bad, we don't care if you spread it, we gave you the shot. Oh wait wrong flu, we shoulda vaccinated you with right one. Go to work anyway, we'll get it right sometimes. Bird flu taking over china ? Let those flights and goods keep on coming ! We'll be ok we got shots! It's just a virus! Why aids shots are just around the corner, wait what ?, you mean viruses mutate from person to person? Damn, we' ll just have to get a few billion shots per person ! No prob here. Get educated people. Wash your hands eat healthy and exercise, oh wait I forgot antibiotics in soaps have increased resistance of bugs , food is gmo, and I'm too tired from working while I'm sick. The system is broken and we are forgetting our responsibility to our communities . Am I one of the last boyscouts? Are buzzwords the definition of fact? If so I've got one for tptb on this subject ,sadist sociopathic nazi pill pushers. You will get the flu regardless if the virus has mutated towards your predisposition , and it is spread by body fluids . So yeah wash your hands anyways, avoid contact with your orifices ( this means washing before and after using bathroom) cover any wounds that may come into contact with surfaces ,eat as well as you can ,drink water from clean sources ( bottled or boiled and filtered) and stay away from people if you get sick or at least warn them .cough into your shirt !( lift the neck out put your face inside!) However the system is broke and the food handler or health professional near you will still have bills to pay . So if you get sick don't blame a vaccine or a flugative , blame the system.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
One more "flugative" here. I do not trust TPTB but I do understand the worry of pandemic given our expanding population, especially the poor that have bad hygiene, nutrition and what have you. I've avoided it throughout all the time I was employed in the school system and ever since I "retired" to be a rancher three years ago. I'll get the flu every three or four years and you KNOW you have it and then it leaves me alone for a few years. I worked in a hospital's Engineering department for about ten years and the only thing we ever HAD to get vaccinated for was hepatitis B series of three shots. If I didn't wind up with something terrible after working with the trash system, sterilizers and other pretty messy equipment then I'm not going to. Guess I won the lottery somewhere back down the line. I do take vitamins and mineral pills regularly, though.

One other thing is that I never had my tonsils out. I suffered through tonsillitis throughout my childhood but it eventually left me alone too. I honestly believe I'm better for it as well.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I may be completely wrong here but it is my understanding that the flu jab is 'engineered' every year to 'protect' against the 4 or so strains of flu that the 'experts' consider most likely. I also understand that there around 160 different strains of flu.

What exactly is the point of covering 2.5% of the potential flu viruses with an injection that leaves you susceptible to flu it appears?

I have never had, and will never have, a flu jab and I have had flu once - never again I hope but the stupid injections is not going to stop that if it happens.

All of this is just a way for Big Pharma to make money. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I've never gotten the flu shot, and I do rather well with it when I get the flu. The symptoms vary year to year, some years it hits harder. I suppose that's from the mutations. I once lived in a household of 9 people, one worked in the local ER and had to get the flu shot. She got very sick, and in a couple of weeks she had not only gotten that kind of flu, but another version she was NOT vaccinated for. (I think it was the type A, but not for certain). Her system was already pretty tired after fighting off the first flu, so when I got the second flu type from her, I didn't have to work so hard to fight it off. My recovery time was much less than hers.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

We should start a flu watch/report thread, research project.

1. Did you take the flu shot?

2. Did you get the flu this year?

3. Has anyone close to you had the flu this year?

4. Do you have close family members or co workers which you were in close contact with after your vaccination, but that did not take the flu shot and then contracted the flu? (Shedding is strongest within the first 72 hours but lessens over the next 30 days.) So this time frame would need to have a 4 week post jab inclusion.

The only problem with asking people who are pro vaccination is that they tend to get confused about what is considered the flu. Also I think that when hospital workers are forced to have the vaccine it is part of the scam to infect as many people as possible through close quarter contact, especially the most vulnerable and infirm.

Children who get it and then go straight to school is another biggie imo.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Violetshy

Yep, most flu strains last 24 hours but the jab can last a lifetime or even change the course for generations. I dont trust them!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Belief comes through hearing.
Beliefs alter our perceptions.
Hear 'flugatives' enough times, the masses begin to perceive those who refuse flu shots as 'flu shot fugitives'.

In the last days men of dark sentences and sayings shall arise.
Men who understand the mind and how the mind is so easily swayed to get the populace to perceive what ever it is that they want them to.

Let's get them to slaughter their first born children.
Easy.
Let's get them to embrace sexual immorality.
Easy.
Let's get them to embrace handing over their children to be sexually abused.
Easy.
Let's get them to despise and reject Christ.
Easy.

Teach 'Love is tolerance' and the minds then conclude 'hate is intolerance' and 'intolerance is hate'.

Mass media is the worlds most influential pulpit with the largest congregation in the world. What it preaches society manifests. Yet this society declares "I'm not religious" and "I'm my own man".
Not when every word ever placed in the mind is from this pulpit and it's preachers.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The zombie apocalypse will be started by a bad batch of flu vaccines.

edit on 27-11-2013 by hellnotes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

"Flugitive" is very mild in comparison. It's no big deal, probably won't catch on, and there's no social stigma attached to the word.

It's no big deal? Is that why they trademarked the name?

edit on 27-11-2013 by hellnotes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I've gotten a flu shot every year for the last 7 years.

No reactions, and no flu either.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join