It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maker of flu vaccine launches campaign comparing flu shot "evaders" to outlaws.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I have a very good natural immunity to the flu. So strong that getting a flu shot gives a very bad reaction just as if you injected the live flu into my body. My immune system is superior to much more than half of the Americans, so they want me to take a flu shot so I can risk having a cykotine storm and die. I'll get a doctors written excuse if they want. I was told by a few doctors never to get one yet nurses and healthcare workers are always trying to talk me into it. Being that it says on many medical sites that I do not need it and it is dangerous to take one, I think my information and the doctors I have talked to are more than adequate to say I am not a risk to others.

I can't vouch for others. If you never got a shot you would not know for sure if you have broadform immunity.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Hahaha,

Whatever happened to Obama and his flu shot vids, you remember the
ones where he was adamant all Mericans were to get several flu shots,
a succession of them? Yep found it here:

articles.washingtonpost.com...

What a load of bandini this all is.
Starred, flagged.

Sebelius looks like a zombie in this vid

Resist the flu shot!
edit on 21-11-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Yeah, the whole "get your shot or you're going to make everyone else sick" fear monger tactic has lost its effect a long time ago.

Every year it's the same thing with work, friends, and family...group A gets their flu shot, group B doesn't...group A gets the flu, group B doesn't...weird huh?

I guess that makes me an "outlaw" and if so, I'm proud of it.

I always chuckle at those people lined up for hours to get their free government issued flu shot...lmao!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Just check out the look on the medical "professional's" face when you ask them to read out the ingredients that are put into the flu vaccine, that look of horror as they read out the poisons to you because they know that the human body was not designed to ingest all the toxic chemicals purposely included and added to that vaccine.

When I asked the medical professional to read out the ingredients in the flu vaccine, after she had read the first 6 ingredients and her face had 'dropped' she thrust the pamphlet at me and walked away in a huff. Obviously I wasn't supposed to have asked what was in the vaccination that she was happily injecting into people.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysique

Nice post. If that's not propaganda then I don't know what is.

Not that I needed a reason to not get injected but I do believe I will avoid the vaccine at all costs. Let them call me some stupid name. Surely wont be the first time I've been labeled and probably won't the last, especially the way things have been going.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I haven't had the flu since 1998. (knock on wood, spit through my fingers and turn around a few times and hop backwards).

I honestly do not see a reason why I need flu shots. I have my natural "flu shot" already here. Oil of oregano, colloidal silver, olive leaf extract, vitamin c, Oregon grape, elderberry, grapefruit seed, etc etc.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Corruption Exposed

Yeah, the whole "get your shot or you're going to make everyone else sick" fear monger tactic has lost its effect a long time ago.

Every year it's the same thing with work, friends, and family...group A gets their flu shot, group B doesn't...group A gets the flu, group B doesn't...weird huh?

I guess that makes me an "outlaw" and if so, I'm proud of it.

I always chuckle at those people lined up for hours to get their free government issued flu shot...lmao!

They simply refuse to look at the dangers. This is how they were with antibiotics in the 80's and 90's, doling out broad spectrums like they were candy. Now, we have antibiotic resistant bacterial strains that are truly scary and cannot be cured due to overuse of broad spectrums for too long. We have people coming down with C Diff, due to antibiotics and dying from it. The medical community is now being forced to look at the real problems with antibiotics and are being encouraged to not give them so freely now. This will one day be the same with these vaccines. Hopefully.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

There was probably nothing in Sebelius' flu shot. But if there was, that explains her missing brain cells.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
WHen I went to pick up a prescription yesterday the pharmacist asked me if I wanted to get my flu shot.
I told her no thanks yet she kept persisting.
I've taken them before and always caught the flu later on.
I don't think they're very effective since the virus will always mutate between the time they create the vaccine til the time you catch it.
Then there's the matter of trusting the manufacturers of said vaccines.
"Nuf said.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

NO maybe we like to live. I almost died from a flu shot, in fact I rarely get flu, and yet when I did get the flu shot I became so sick that I almost died and got walking pneumonia for the second time that caused me to now have COPD chronic bronchitis because I had Asthma that went undiagnosed which they tell you asthmatics should NOT ever take a flu shot!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Tell you what, corporation, are you going to pay for this shot? Oh what's that? I hear a resounding no.

Not all of us have the luxury of waltzing down to the nearest doctor's office and spending 50 or 100 bucks (or more) on a shot that is not really what a reasonable person would consider necessary the way that diphtheria, polio, and typhoid vaccines are.

Come back when you've got a flu that has 20-30% death rates and serious debilitation even in survivors.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I got a place for you to put that flu shot!!!

(pound sign)FLUgitive for the win!!! Viva la REBELLION!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zillah

I hope other sections of society start also to enforce eating their own dog food, starting by law enforcement and politician. If I was a nurse I would start a campaign to force any government official to also be forced to comply with the rule... the rational for it is even stronger there...

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I had a bowl of "flu preventative" and will be having another for lunch today.
Homemade chicken noodle soup. From scratch.
As others have stated, plenty of foods will help you, more than the stupid shot!

Proud flugitive!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I have never gotten the flu shot, and yes I used to work in healthcare. I lied and told them I got the flu shot, luckily they never looked into it. I have gotten the flu 3 times, and i recovered from it. My Grandmother on the other hand the flu shot every year and got sick with the flu every year. My husband and my kids have never gotten the flu shot ever, even though the doctors tried to get my kids inoculated, I still put my foot down and said no. the looks they gave me were priceless.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

True, she is sure the sly one with her Obamacare rollout.
I guess she can be proud they have managed to enroll a dog.

I wonder in the future if we might be denied healthcare
because we refuse a vaccination?

edit on 21-11-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Maybe the FLUgitives do not have enough of the bonding hormone:
www.sciencedaily.com - Neurobiological Cause of Intergroup Conflict: 'Bonding Hormone' Drives Aggression Towards Competing Out-Groups...

It's a hormone that makes you more trusting of your in-group.

Read more at the wiki link:
en.wikipedia.org - Oxytocin...
edit on 21-11-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Too late, the flu in our neck of the woods is in full gear, (GA) luckily is a mild version, so far my husband, son and daughter (an emergency room nurse) have the flu already, my daughter even got the flu shot a month ago.

Symptoms,

48 hours low fever ranging from 100 to 102
cough with production of phlegm with no sore throat or runny nose and stuffiness
Body aches and pains for two days
killer headaches lasting two to three days.

Then you are back to normal, but the cough will last up to one month and may need prescription cough medicine to control it.

I was the only one in the family that has not gotten the this particular flu even after nursing everybody else back to health

And not I have not gotten the flu shot and I would not get it either as I have not gotten a flu shot since the 80s.

My last memorable flu was in the mid 90s when we all were put in bed rest with it, lasted two weeks, we didn't need any doctors.

My daughter say that this flu is the bulk of the emergency room visit for the last month.

So far not deaths as a result.

edit on 21-11-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
So, who should I contact so that I can get my free FLUgitive t-shirt or hoodie? I'm thinking one in black, prhaps redlettering on the back and a nice paocket on the front would be nice.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hoagy1199

Great idea!!! You should market it!!! Put a Needle and
over it and under it put #Flugitive and proud of it!!!

You could make a good buck doing it!!!

Just remember me when you hit it big!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join