It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maker of flu vaccine launches campaign comparing flu shot "evaders" to outlaws.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

#FLUgitives live in every town in America; they could be hiding in your workplace, your gym, the grocery store, or even in your own home.

We live in diabolical times.

sTARed and feathered

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Maker of flu vaccine launches campaign comparing flu shot "evaders" to outlaws.

There is too much of this "Brother's Keeper" mentality going on.

FACT:- The people who get the vaccine supposedly won't get the flu , right.

So the only ones that will get a flu are the ones not getting a vaccine.

So what damn business is it of a business , who makes profits from the sale of vaccines got to do with the free will of those that choose not to take it.

If all heath care was in the jurisdiction of these people and their rules , we would never make it out of bed , we would be so pumped full of every profit make remedy they wanted us to take.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Ya just gotta eat more onions....
Boil onions
.embrace the Onion

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

lol , it has many mysterious layers.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Pinkorchid

lol , it has many mysterious layers.

earths natural germ fighter

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Proof in court of the link between MMR and autism, but will this be denied by the UK and US?

In the US over 5000 families are known to the mainstream media as believing that the MMR shot has triggered autism in their children, and the real figure could be much higher. Court rulings against the MMR include a 90,000 GBP (Great British Pound) payout for brain damage to a boy called Robert Fletcher, and a $1.5 million payout for Hannah Poling who received MMR and six other vaccinations in one day and then developed autism.

It is small comfort to the families of children who have suffered autism as a result of these vaccines, that there may be a flicker of light at the end of the tunnel. However, the common belief amongst the established medical profession is that it is better to vaccinate a child than not. The forceful way in which the government in both the US and Europe have pushed for vaccination with MMR, has left many parents believing they have no choice, despite the shot being voluntary. In the case of Valentino Bocca this pro-vaccine propaganda was detrimental to the government's case.

www.naturalnews.com...#

Now if they only stop trying to kill us , we might be a little more responsive to the idea.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

THE FLU SHOT SUCKS!

I was a school teacher for a couple years. Since I worked in the poorest neighborhood in Philadelphia, it seemed like it might be prudent to get the Flu vaccine. It seemed likely that the kids there would likely get sick and pass it around due to the fact most of them didn't own a winter coat, just a hoodie.

That was the year swine flu was going around.

Well guess what...

I GOT SWINE FLU.

I NEVER took a flu vaccine before then, and haven't taken one since... and guess what

THAT WAS THE ONLY TIME I GOT THE FLU (well maybe one other time when I was a young kid).

so I'll end how I started - THE FLU SHOT SUCKS!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

You just had to say something.

Lil Drummerboy

Care of Facelift

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Whatsreal

THE FLU SHOT SUCKS!

I was a school teacher for a couple years. Since I worked in the poorest neighborhood in Philadelphia, it seemed like it might be prudent to get the Flu vaccine. It seemed likely that the kids there would likely get sick and pass it around due to the fact most of them didn't own a winter coat, just a hoodie.

That was the year swine flu was going around.

Well guess what...

I GOT SWINE FLU.

I NEVER took a flu vaccine before then, and haven't taken one since... and guess what

THAT WAS THE ONLY TIME I GOT THE FLU (well maybe one other time when I was a young kid).

so I'll end how I started - THE FLU SHOT SUCKS!

You filthy swine!!!!!! jk.. I agree flu shots are total horse**** I took a shot one year and got sick, real sick, I should have been able to sue them for false advertising... Shield me away from the flu my ass...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

randyvs

You just had to say something.

Lil Drummerboy

Care of Facelift

YES I DID
it is the season for it
and the onions have my favor.

Live healthy with earths NATURAL foods,. and live healthy

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I have a friend who works in the healthcare system; she's a respiratory therapist in a hospital. Said hospital requires every employee, from the kitchen staff to the doctors, to get a flu shot. If they don't get the shot by a certain date (proof required), they are not allowed to come to work (and those days off aren't paid time off either) until they are vaccinated and have proof of the vaccine.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

charles1952

I am a little surprised that people are upset that "Flugitives" is being used. Apparently they think it's wrong to stigmatize people with unpleasant names simply because they disagree with you. I see some sense to that argument, but it's not very realistic.

What has the Tea Party been called, or the Republicans during the most recent budget fight? Even, for that matter "Homophobic," which is both derogatory and false, and don't forget "Racist" for those who disagree with Obama.

"Flugitive" is very mild in comparison. It's no big deal, probably won't catch on, and there's no social stigma attached to the word.

how about terrorist?
there's your stigma, old bean.

Fascist UN Tracking Anti-Vaccine Sentiment

A stunning new report reveals that the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) has been monitoring independent health sites and their users in an attempt to identify ‘anti-vaccine influencers’ and their effect on lackluster vaccine uptake.

A newly fashioned United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) working paper tracking “the rise of online anti-vaccination sentiments in Central and Eastern Europe” identifies independent health websites, including GreenMedInfo.com, Mercola.com, NaturalNews.com and VacTruth.com, as contributing to lackluster vaccine uptake.

The UNICEF report, titled “Tracking anti-vaccination sentiment in Eastern European social media networks,” obtained data using “state-of-the-art social medial monitoring tools,” and confirmed that parents are using social media networks to decide whether to vaccinate their children.

Tracking anti vaccine-sentiment in Eastern European social media networks from UNICEF CEECIS

The 47-page report attempts to answer the following questions:

Why parents are refusing vaccination?
What are the concerns about vaccines?
What are their ideals/perceptions?
Who is influencing the discussion?
Which networks are being used?
Where are they located?
How to respond?

Opening with the Mark Twain quote: “A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes,” the report lists the following ‘anti-vaccine influencers’ shaping the online conversation:

GreenMedInfo.com
Mercola.com
Vactruth.com
Mothering.com
Dr. Tenpenny on Vaccines
Thinking Moms’ Revolution
The Refusers
Natural News
Worldtruth.tv
Cafemom.com
VaccineInjury.info
EverydayHealth.org
LeftBrain/RightBrain
Zen Gardner – Just Wondering

UNICEF’s opening reference to the “lie” (misinformation) spread by the above-mentioned web-based organizations indicates that while the document purports to be analytical and descriptive, it has proscriptive and defamatory undertones, and only thinly conceals an agenda to discredit opposing views and voices.
- See more at: www.zengardner.com...

Attacks on Health Reporters and Their Readers Are Escalating

Another recent article, published in Forbes Magazine,6 really ups the ante of the attack on health journalists and their readers with the headline: “ Domestic Eco-Terrorism Has Deep Pockets. And Many Enablers.” The article, written by Jay Byme and Henry I.Miller, reads in part:

“In recent years, [eco]terrorists have attempted to gain sympathy and “justification” for their actions by means of disinformation campaigns that relentlessly smear the safety and utility of genetic engineering applied to agriculture… “Frankenfood” headlines may sell newspapers and organic food, but this kind of “black marketing” — enhancing the perceived value of your products by disparaging those of your competitors – can also encourage serious criminal acts.

…There exists in this country a vast, well-established, highly professional, protest industry fueled by special interest groups seeking to line their own pockets… Anti-genetic engineering campaigns are openly funded and promoted by mainstream organic food marketers like Gary Hirshberg, the chairman of Stonyfield Organic, and alternative health and food-supplement hucksters Joe Mercola and Mike Adams — all cynical fear-profiteers who benefit from increased consumer mistrust in their competitors’ products… The ultimate objective, of course, is to sell more overpriced, overrated organic food…

One result of the widely disseminated disinformation effort is an environment that provides encouragement to extremists who commit criminal acts. It comes from the Facebook and Twitter followers of the genetic engineering conspiracy theorists, organic marketers and “right to know” labeling activists… Against the backdrop of this fear-mongering, hate-speech and support for acts of terror toward legal, highly regulated, safe and societally valuable R&D, we should condemn not only the perpetrators themselves but also their corporate and media enablers.”

Why Am I on Biotech’s Hit List?

Alright, now that we’ve been labeled as “enablers of domestic eco-terrorism” as well—again by simply reporting on research that is published in peer-reviewed journals and interviewing educated researchers and professionals in the field—let’s take a look at who’s behind the name calling. The first author of this hit-piece is Jay Byrne, whose author’s bio identifies him as president of v-Fluence Interactive Public Relations, Inc. Why does Mr. Byrne fail to mention in his bio that he was a former Monsanto executive?

Jay Byrne actually headed up corporate communications for Monsanto Company from 1997 to 2001. And this piece is nothing if not a corporate communication; clearly, there are persistent ties there. How nice for Monsanto to be able to call up their old communications director and have him pen a totally impartial article warning you of your eco-terrorism ties and contributions, should you decide to support a GMO labeling campaign. Back in 2001, Jay Byrne also made the following statement, which is more than a little telling:

“Imagine the internet as a weapon, sitting on a table. Either you use it or your opponent does, but somebody’s going to get killed.”

Byrne’s company v-Fluence Interactive Public Relations7 is also a thinly veiled arm of big Biotech. According to Byrne,“traditionally produced foods and agricultural practices are under attack… Leveraging such issues as pesticides, GMOs, hormones, antibiotics, Mad Cow disease, CAFOs and trade concerns linked to risk factors (human health, environmental risks and consumer choices/controls).” If that’s not a statement taken right out of Big Biotech’s playbook, I don’t know what is. He’s certainly not speaking with any concern for your health and wellbeing.
- See more at: www.zengardner.com...

and we all know the pharma shills [not you charles ] are here in force

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by zillah

Yeah , it really is a crock of $hit
in the first place,. there is often more illness in hospitals than the flu
Strep for example
it is just an avenue to force vaccination

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Live healthy with earths NATURAL foods,. and live healthy

You should be in advertising my good man.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Vaccination companies like this one are insidious. Imagine any other company trying to paint people as criminals for not buying their product. It's a highly questionable marketing tactic which uses fear and peer pressure as motivation. I wouldn't expect anything less from a vaccination company though.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysique

Dear Metaphysique,

Yep, I'll agree, "Eco-terrorist" is a bit much, unless one is referring to Earth Liberation Front, or something similar. This name calling doesn't really help. I can't see a way out of it though, our highest leaders do it just to win an election. They're not even debating human health.

I don't know what the statistics are for vaccinations, but there is a procedure that involves 1.5 deaths per million, and many more injuries.

Driving your car 100 miles.

I salute anyone who has gathered serious information on the topic and makes up his own mind. There's not much left we are allowed to decide for ourselves.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

lol, one could say I'm my own test subject.
every single vaccine I've had, I caught the disease.

after nearly 20 years of getting cuts, stepping on nails, etc, and never getting tetanus
I got a mild case of lockjaw less than 24 hrs after my 1st antitetanus shot

the flu vac scam, at least, seems to be about "immunizing" from this years strain
by injecting, and thus breeding next years.

lets not forget the re-victimization of the Haitian earthquake survivors, via the shedding of live cholera via booster shot UN worker's poop into the locals river; coming soon to the Philippines, I'll wager...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I don't know what the statistics are for vaccinations, but there is a procedure that involves 1.5 deaths per million, and many more injuries.

Driving your car 100 miles.

xtianity didn't put an end to human sacrifice, just sublimated it.

in many ways the west and the US in particular fancy themselves the chosen children of israel, yet are actually much more kindred to the Canaanites: sacrificing the children to mammon and moloch and many others.

nowadays the household god AUTO-MOBILES is quite popular, you'll often see, at least once a week, entire families gathering in worship, ritually purifying and applying all manner of lustrations and anointings to their IDOL...

one often sees posters on these threads shrugging of "the small percentages of bad reactions"
all in the name of the greater good of the majority of course.
edit on 20-11-2013 by Metaphysique because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by desertguy

Then you never really had a vicious case of the flu before.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by th3dudeabides

What is the function of the immune system?

How does the immune system get stronger?

What do pharmaceutical products do to the immune system?

How did we survive into the modern age without the amount of drugs and vaccines with have today?

Do you believe the body is a naturally balanced organism , if fed on the proper nutrients?

Just interested to see you position on the above.

edit on 20-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join