It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the dumbest person ever!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
She lost me when she started talking about east coast slavery...

2nd

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

zillah
She lost me when she started talking about east coast slavery...

2nd

And when she said the west coast doesn't use Chinese manufactured goods. LOL!

Some people's kids....

There were one or two things she got close to half right, but with the massive amount of word vomit coming from her mouth that was bound to happen.

Nobody in this country owns land. You rent land. You think a piece of paper means you own it? You don't own it, period. You rent it. You pay money every year for that land (property taxes) you cannot do what you want on your land, you have to obey the your landlord's rules (the government)

If land was actually owned by anybody in the US, there would be no such thing as property taxes and no such thing as building permits or land use regulations. We don't own land. And a people who cannot own land are destined to be slaves.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
That's not me,

Hoax thread.

Jokes aside, do you all feel better now

pointing out how stupid a person is or seems.

I have done that numerous times in life, making fun of others, its a laugh until you gain intelligence and wisdom to know better.

I simply realize I am dumber and even more stupid to be pointing out how dumb another is by the way they attempt to explain and express themselves.

Shame on you.

And again that is not me,

Title of thread is a hoax, I am the dumbest person ever.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I don't think she was wearing a bra. She's got a good set of jugs. Bra them up girl.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join