It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activate ALL Of Your Chakras

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hi, some of you have probably seen me around YouTube. I make Chakra Activation videos and I have just finished completing my Pure Frequencies Series which has been a huge success so far judging by the reviews I have gotten back and the views

I have decided what better place to share the completed series than with you, the people who first watched my videos

Please, enjoy this as much as I enjoyed making them, thank you all so much

Any Feedback Appreciated Greatly!

Root Chakra

Sacral Chakra

Solar Plexus Chakra

Heart Chakra

Throat Chakra

Brow Chakra

Crown Chakra

Peace, Love and Light

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Would really appreciate it if you could give a short explanation as to what each is supposed to do and if you can explain, how?

IT--

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tingle

Will my head explode if I play them all at the same time?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I have a question:

What is the best proof that a chakra exists at all?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Very Nice!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
thanks, il enjoy watching these tomorrow, i've been meaning to work on these, i've felt the heart chakra while nearly astral projecting, thats a powerful one!!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

LightAssassin
reply to post by Tingle

Will my head explode if I play them all at the same time?

Lol i already tested it. It was a kinda cool sound.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tingle

Can you explain the theory behind these videos please?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

TheWrightWing
I have a question:

Vibration in the area in the body that the chakra corresponds to?
Some people get a visual color with their eyes closed. (Only gotten it once since I am normally not a visual person).
Root burning in the body?
The bliss?

If you cannot get it to work then I am sorry for you. Some people play around with drugs to try to get the feeling that the bliss feels like.
edit on 20-11-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Can you give a warning about the possible dangers of "chakra activation," OP? Mainly the so-called 'Kundalini Syndrome.' Some folk have really messed themselves up. Thanks.

Be careful who you listen to folk...and I'd also say to be wary of any homemade "frequencies" unless you have a personal understanding. Allow me:

The Kundalini syndrome is a set of sensory, motor, mental and affective experiences described in the literature of transpersonal psychology, near-death studies and other sources covering transpersonal, spiritual or medical topics. The phenomenon is sometimes called the "Kundalini-syndrome",[1][2][3] the "Physio-Kundalini syndrome",[4][5][6][7] or simply referred to as a "syndrome".[8][9]

Other researchers, while not using the term "syndrome",Note a have also begun to address this phenomenon as a clinical category,[10][11] or as a recognizable symptomatology.[12]

The concept of Kundalini comes from Hinduism and is traditionally used to describe a progression of psycho-spiritual potentials, associated with the understanding of the body as a vehicle for spiritual energies. Kundalini syndrome is a term employed by Western researchers, and commentators, to refer to the condition which occurs when experiences traditionally associated with kundalini awakening arise, often unsought, which overwhelm or cause distress to the experiencer. Commentators [13] do, however, note that the physio-kundalini syndrome is connected with the kundalini awakening of Hinduism "only by theory and circumstantial evidence", arguing that a true measure of this phenomenology, interpreted as a state of higher consciousness, is beyond the ability of psychology, and/or psychiatry, to measure.

Kundalini syndrome has been reported predominantly by people who have had a near-death experience,[14][15][16] or by practitioners of Asian spiritual practices.[17][18][19][20] Other factors that may trigger this symptomatology includes a variety of intense personal crises or experiences.[21] [22]

According to writers in the field of transpersonal psychology the process is not always sudden and dramatic, it can also start slowly and increase gradually in activity over time.[23] If the accompanying symptoms unfold in an intense manner that destabilizes the person, the process is usually interpreted as a spiritual emergency.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 20-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The GUT
Can you give a warning about the dangers of "chakra activation?" Mainly the so-called 'Kundalini Syndrome.' Some folk have really messed themselves up. Thanks.

Be careful who you listen to folk. Allow me:

en.wikipedia.org...

I used the same link in another thread earlier today on.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But you can only mess yourself up if you are not listening to yourself and many times it is the change in the person and the world around that do not longer fit and the person who wants to stay in the old world. If you are ready for change then you should take the plunge. But it is only you who can decide.

Nothing can mentally harm a person who faces fear straight on.

Frank Herbert wrote this and it fits:
"I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tingle

Not sure my experience is so useful since I sometimes have a hard time feeling the difference between background chi and increased chi due to sound and the fact that I am feeling might make me think the effect is greater than it is.

The root seem to increase a root burn a little. The throat did a little but I am not as throat sensitive person so I have a hard time measuring how effective it is. The third eye increased the pressure on forhead.
. Small heart vibration.

The other videos I will not remark since I cannot say either good or bad since I cannot feel the difference with my body since one of the chakras is always feeling much and the others I have a hard time pinpointing in my body since the sensations merge together.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

TheWrightWing
I have a question:

I don't know about proof, but there is a thing called ignition, it does not start at the Root Chakra, but at the next, the Sacral Chaka, it you could see Picture of long Hum, it would help to understand, better. I will see if I have.

I had this experience one time, the twin Purple flames shot up to around my Heart Chakra, talk about being way better than sex, but that is where it started the Sacral Chaka.

I had been doing some grounding, a short time before this occurred.

All of this correlates with The Tree of Life, I have been trying to understand this for a long time, I only started to try and understand The Tree of Life, not to long ago.

Try reading boo, " Kundaline Rising " it is not a easy read, at least for me, it was not.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If you believe it enough, then its real...to the mind or sensation really. Without directly focusing on the mind...to much...Like sunlight...with a magnifying glass.

The real challenge was making it suitable, without trying to stress the body, like many noobies(myself especially).

It is possible that if one focus enough on a specific body part, it could feel like it lit up. However, this can have some draws, mainly this(from what Im assuming) is the general main problem with the "Third Eye".

Practicing Tai Chi, or Qi Qong are better ways to develop the overall sense of the bodies nerve endings. Will take time, but if one grasps that feeling, then that will lead to possible activation.

Chakras, however, are not for the faint of heart. I think it will sometimes, it will heavily challenges one view of the worlds, well as how they feel about themselves. I do think its a great way improve ones self.
Think of 7 sins or virtues if you want.

Other then that, it ether constantly attempting to do it, where it becomes a bad habit and become anxious all the time, or being scared of them will drag you down.
edit on 20-11-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tingle

Greetings- Excuse Me.. I dislike exposing My ignorance for ALL to see, but are/is "Tingle" and "LittlebyLittle" One and the same?

I'm missing something aren't I?

I'm going to watch in the morning.

namaste

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Actually nobody should activate chakra's because it's something made by Indian fathers for their sons, not any other country. They won't ever say it because they want others to be happy but if asked that would be their response. It was all part of a plan to identify patriots and the weaker links who could be influenced by other nations, which is not desirable in case of a looming war.

So people should just activate the holy spirit in Western countries. And if there's a guy complaining about sexuality just ignore him and see him as a voyeur, there to ensure it's all free will based. Yeah he doesn't like it but what if people abuse the holy spirit to have sex with children or rape people.

One could ask permission to use their system but I would advise people finish Christianity, or their own native religion first, then go to other countries to lecture them about what they are doing wrong.
edit on 20/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

LewisStulePhD
reply to post by Tingle

Greetings- Excuse Me.. I dislike exposing My ignorance for ALL to see, but are/is "Tingle" and "LittlebyLittle" One and the same?

I'm missing something aren't I?

I'm going to watch in the morning.

namaste

From my point of view at this time I am a separate part than Tingle even if we are apart of the same whole. I have my own mind/ego and body. If I am the same as Tingle then I would have to be the same as LewisStulePhD also. I do not think we are that are we?

So people should just activate the holy spirit in Western countries. And if there's a guy complaining about sexuality just ignore him and see him as a voyeur, there to ensure it's all free will based. Yeah he doesn't like it but what if people abuse the holy spirit to have sex with children or rape people.

One could ask permission to use their system but I would advise people finish Christianity, or their own native religion first, then go to other countries to lecture them about what they are doing wrong.

From my point of view Revelation is all about the 7 energy centers (or nerve centers or whatever they are) that other religions have called chakras. The source of the name is not important. That they are part of the 7 fold spirit and are a physical part of the body is what is important. Some do not ask to use this system but are awoken to a change and have several chakras heavily activated without knowing what they are. But with an activated third eye that ignorance is rapidly changed from my point of view.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Dragonfly79
Actually nobody should activate chakra's because it's something made by Indian fathers for their sons, not any other country. They won't ever say it because they want others to be happy but if asked that would be their response. It was all part of a plan to identify patriots and the weaker links who could be influenced by other nations, which is not desirable in case of a looming war.

edit on 20/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

This is all quite common knowledge, except for the Church in Rome, they have sought to suppress this knowledge, from common people.
This information is all threw the Kabbalah, Hebrew, Jewish, or Mayan, Tibetan, The Tree of Life is represented in most all Religions, The Jewish Zohar is all about, The Tree of Life, and understanding, this lost knowledge.

Chakra

Chakras or Churches(Sanskrit) Literally, "wheel." The chakras are subtle centers of energetic transformation. There are hundreds of chakras in our multi-dimensional physiology, but seven primary ones related to the awakening of consciousness.

The Chakra Muladhara
The Chakra Svadhishthana
The Chakra Manipura
The Chakra Anahata
The Chakra Vishuddha
The Chakra Ajna
The Chakra Sahasrara

As for the Sex this called Kundalini, Serpent power, Tantric Yoga, White, Grey, or Black, This why the Fire is not seated in the root Chakra, Sexual energy is transmuted into the fire, Then to rise, it is said to first comes down, before it rises back up.

"Kundalini, the serpent power or mystic fire, is the primordial energy or Sakti that lies dormant or sleeping in the Muladhara Chakra, the centre of the body. It is called the serpentine or annular power on account of serpentine form. It is an electric fiery occult power, the great pristine force which underlies all organic and inorganic matter. Kundalini is the cosmic power in individual bodies. It is not a material force like electricity, magnetism, centripetal or centrifugal force. It is a spiritual potential Sakti or cosmic power. In reality it has no form. [...] O Divine Mother Kundalini, the Divine Cosmic Energy that is hidden in men! Thou art Kali, Durga, Adisakti, Rajarajeswari, Tripurasundari, Maha-Lakshmi, Maha-Sarasvati! Thou hast put on all these names and forms. Thou hast manifested as Prana, electricity, force, magnetism, cohesion, gravitation in this universe. This whole universe rests in Thy bosom. Crores of salutations unto thee. O Mother of this world! Lead me on to open the Sushumna Nadi and take Thee along the Chakras to Sahasrara Chakra and to merge myself in Thee and Thy consort, Lord Siva. Kundalini Yoga is that Yoga which treats of Kundalini Sakti, the six centres of spiritual energy (Shat Chakras), the arousing of the sleeping Kundalini Sakti and its union with Lord Siva in Sahasrara Chakra, at the crown of the head. This is an exact science. This is also known as Laya Yoga. The six centres are pierced (Chakra Bheda) by the passing of Kundalini Sakti to the top of the head. "Kundala" means "coiled". Her form is like a coiled serpent. Hence the name Kundalini." - Swami Sivananda, Kundalini Yoga "
edit on 20-11-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I messed with chakra years ago.
Upper body tingly, legs lost the sensation of existing. Used to walk around work like that. You feel like you're going to be expelled from the earth, like two positive charges. Plus your mind or awareness may get sent to places- into another person's mind, for instance. shrug. It can happen unexpected times, as you're going about your day.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

My question was in re: this particular thread, as it read that "Tingle" was the author of the thread and questions were asked of the author and then "LittlebyLittle" answered. Not the question of "the duality of Man"... While You 2 don't share the same time/space continuum when the moon is underfoot, blah, blah, blah.. I'd be willing to bet/wager One has a bigger "ego" than the other? (You typed it..)

You know what? Forget it. Good luck on Your trip.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join