It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HHS Plans to Spend Up to $7B to Find Ways to Reduce Costs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
HHS Plans to Spend Up to $7B to Find Ways to Reduce Costs Under Obamacare

Well since ObamaCare is one big crony cohort scam, I guess it would make perfect sense to spend some big money to find ways to save money.

At least the contractors will get rich and probably be able to buy insurance policies.

They've peed away a billion dollars on the failed website so why not spend more to figure how to save money after giving billions more away to favorite contractor cronies.

The Department of Health and Human Services revealed on Wednesday a plan to spend up to $7 billion to find ways to reduce spending under the Affordable Care Act while maintaining or improving the quality of health care. The solicitation for bids for this wide-ranging project appeared today on the Federal Business Opportunities website:

The purpose is to develop a Research, Measurement, Assessment, Design, and Analysis (RMADA) IDIQ [Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity] to respond to expanded needs of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care ACT (ACA) and Health Care reform ACT (HCERA). The work awarded under the RMADA will involve the design, implementation and evaluation of a broad range of research and/or payment and service delivery models to test their potential for reducing expenditures for Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP, and uninsured beneficiaries while maintaining or improving quality of care.

Maybe they're trying to figure out the best way to write a check

HHS Plans to Spend Up to $7B to Find Ways to Reduce Costs

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Where did you get that little laughing guy.....I want him.

It's strange that they will spend that much to save half of that. Another one of their schemes to get more money I guess.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Your post isn't funny at all!

But why is it that all I can do anymore when I read reports like this and think about our governments wasteful spending, that all I am capable of doing is laugh??
edit on 20-11-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Its good work if you can find it I guess.
7 billion seriously? I'll do it for half!
step 1: give all politicians personality tests to see if they are sociopaths or thieving dogs
Step 2 if there's anyone left after step 1: give him a job.
Step 3 World Peace

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

dashen
Its good work if you can find it I guess.
7 billion seriously? I'll do it for half!
step 1: give all politicians personality tests to see if they are sociopaths or thieving dogs
Step 2 if there's anyone left after step 1: give him a job.
Step 3 World Peace

You did it! You should ask for your $7 billion now, before they spend it on more aircraft to be sent directly to the shredder....

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

They could steal a line from Anonymous...that would be:

Expect Us

Gubbment; Expect Us to do less with more,
to spend more to offer less.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
How about not spending seven billion dollars, that will save us seven billion dollars.how about repealing Obama care that will save the country billions more, how about imprisoning all current politicians that will save us billions more, how about bringing our military people home from around the world that will save us billions more, I could go on like this all day

new topics

top topics

join