It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electric Comet ISON - Revealed

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

No don't write off ISON just yet. NASA has stated it is dead - and they also seem to have mislaid entire sections of images that would have made for very interesting views of the comet in perihelion. Hmmmm.

The comet is alive. It may be diminished but it is still with us. I am not entirely sure it is diminished. Time will tell and there isn't long to wait.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

That is funny. But the comet survived the sentence.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

Solar flares are not directional. They are electromagnetic radiation which propagate in all directions.

edit on 11/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

That is what you say Phage, I didn't. You also said ISON is dead.

The Sun and comets in close enough proximity interact electrically. As it was observed to do with ISON.
edit on 28-11-2013 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

You forgot the X flare from last year.

Definitely ISON related,

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

No.
I said it broke up. A broken comet is not a dead comet.
www.newscientist.com...

edit on 11/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage
post by Phage

An ex-comet.
It has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace!

I know outside of actual science journal articles there are often subtle nuances in meaning we must negotiate when reading each other's posts - But wasn't that the 'Dead Parrot' sketch you were quoting from Monty Python?

I believe you were alluding to the fact that ISON is now a dead parrot, I mean comet.
edit on 28-11-2013 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

You gotta read the subtext.

The electric universe theory is the parot.

Comet ISON is the bird cage that brought the dead electric universe theory to us.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

it does have force,, but elecrical motive pressure,,maybe about as much as a comb, through your hair,,, question is wether it will bind Protons too its Electromotive Force,, too cause a static discharge.
simple really.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Tallone
That would be overlooking 4 M class flares and an X flare erupting in the direction of ISON's direction in just five days. And the story in blue pics painted for you just above on this very page.

Wow, what a backdown.
Just a week ago you were using the supposed "four **X** class flares in a row" as proof, and here you are today pushing the smaller ones. cause its all you've got left to cling onto.
And instead of spectacular plasma interactions with the sun for all the world to see, now all you've got left is a question about whether the comet even exists or not.

How the mighty have fallen.

**that turned out not to be**

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Tallone
The Sun and comets in close enough proximity interact electrically.

Joint USAF/NOAA Solar Geophysical Activity Report and Forecast SDF Number 332 Issued at 2200Z on 28 Nov 2013
Solar activity has been at low levels for the past 24 hours.
Solar activity is expected to be low
The geomagnetic field has been at quiet levels for the past 24 hours.
The geomagnetic field is expected to be at quiet levels on days one, two, and three

"interact electrically"??
Interact invisibly is more like it.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

The Sun and comets in close enough proximity interact electrically. As it was observed to do with ISON.

Kind of like the way a radio transmitter interacts with your tuner? How intimate.

What's with this "Close enough proximity"? For anyone that believes ISON interacted electrically with Mars while millions of miles away how much greater should be the range for the Sun to do so?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by Tallone

Comet ISON is the bird cage that brought the dead electric universe theory to us.

You mean Elenin. This is a repeat. Elenin was actually more fun as there were many virgin CometTards.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
ISON now looks to be brighter on the way out then it did on the way in.

Isn't she beautiful?

LASCO C3 (2013-11-28 06:06:09 - 2013-11-29 00:18:07 UTC)

I wonder what magnitude?? NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab seems to be reluctant to give out the information. Even though the comet data ought to be coming in by now. Since it has shot well past perihelion. The last update from the "live information - Comet ISON 2013 UK site (www.cometison2013.co.uk/perihelion-and-distance/) I linked to above, appears to be a big 'goodbye ISON' and a 'that's all there is folks'.

Funny how the authoritative sources have formed a huddle while ISON shines down on them from above. Ha.

At least Bruce Gary was prompt with a clear acknowledgement it is still around even if not as much of it as before.

This story is not done yet. It just gets a little more bizarre almost by the hour it seems.

edit on 29-11-2013 by Tallone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Tallone
ISON now looks to be brighter on the way out then it did on the way in.

Isn't she beautiful?

Funny how the authoritative sources have formed a huddle while ISON shines down on them from above. Ha.

Although you probably dont realise it, you've put your foot in your mouth and made another prediction that wont come true.

Ephemerides: Date, RA, Dec, as the first three columns.

2013 12 01 | 16 18 44 | -13 56 09 | 2.19 | 8.14 | 0.178 | 0.866 | Scorpius |
2013 12 08 | 16 10 52 | -00 36 26 | 5.02 | 24.94 | 0.474 | 0.665 | Serpens Caput |
2013 12 15 | 16 09 48 | +14 48 49 | 5.86 | 42.75 | 0.695 | 0.531 | Serpens Caput |
2013 12 22 | 16 13 41 | +35 32 22 | 6.33 | 64.16 | 0.886 | 0.448 | Corona Borealis

You have unwittingly made the PREDICTION that comet ISON will be at those coordinates on those dates.
NASA, JPL cannot hide things in the sky. Amateur astronomers all over the world will be able to see it if it exists, or (more to the point) NOT see it if it isnt there.

So... time to confirm or back down.
Is the comet to be observed, at these locations, nice and bright?
Or not.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Nope. But you just have made the prediction that it will not.

What I said is very simple. "authoritative sources have formed a huddle while ISON shines down on them from above". That is what they were doing as I wrote. Why attempt to make more of my words than I actually say?

Why not just deal with the facts?

Evidence of ISON's interaction with the Sun have been shown, including evidence of heightened Sun activity in the surface area facing the oncoming ISON, and links have been posted on this thread. ISON survives and whatever there is of it is at least as bright if not brighter than observed on the incoming trajectory. Convenient that NASA and associated supposedly informative official sites have closed shop a tad early, isn't it? I am sure though we will have magnitude measures once the comet is clear of the Sun. And - it appears the backtracking has already begun. The Comet ISON 2013 have now inserted a shot of ISON's trajectory out from behind the Sun. A recent image from SOHO/LASCO C2/C3. With this:

29th November: As stated in one of the many emails we’ve received “Rumours of Comet ISON’s death may be greatly exaggerated!” It does appear that part of Comet ISON may have survived or there are some remnants that are being detected. Of course, if there is anything still to track, we’ll gladly reinstate the LIVE Distance page.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Mars has gone comet
edit on 29-11-2013 by Logman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

You only think this way because you over-exaggerate what is predicted, and demand unrealistic levels of proof that these exaggerated claims of predictions that you post be proven. And then you nitpick.

You need to do a better job of linking to the posts where said predictions were made.

Also, just because some poster made a claim doesn't mean it is embraced by Plasma Theory scientists.

Here is a link from another thread.

www.nasa.gov...

There definitely was considerable solar activity just as ISON approached, and then the Sun seemed to calm down as ISON dove in. We don't know what type of reaction, if any, was going on, but it certainly looks like there is considerable interaction taking place.

That fits the Ops claims.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Tallone

Ya Buddy, it looks like ISON may have survived. That is a great video coming out of NASA.

Talk about a nail biter.

We may still get an amazing show for Christmas.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Actually it is Plasma theory, and Quantum Mechanics is the canary in a plasma universe.

The parrot would be institutional science.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Watch the video from NASA, and clearly the sun becomes active as ISON approaches.

Then it goes very calm.

That looks like there was interaction.

Maybe it doesn't meet your exaggerated interpretations, but there is definitely enough action taking place to demonstrate that something happened.

Probably more so than claimed proof of the existence of quarks.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join