It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media and Political Cover-Up of "Knockout Game" Rampage Across the U. S.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by freestonew

Poverty, mamma didnt pet you enough, daddy left, you got beat,you didnt have expensive clothes that your neighbor did, lack of education, or etc doesnt make you a savage. It doesnt make you harm another human being. That is a personal choice a person makes. Believe it or not, a human being has the capacity control his or her urges and compulsions if they choose to do so. There is NO excuse. The idea that poor widdle junior cant help himself when he goes out to sucker punch a random person for **insert lame excuse here** definitely WILL bring in a dictator. Dont buy into the bs and understand exactly what personal responsibility is.. even if our benevolent leaders from federal to community on down to parents cant seem to figure that one out.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Why is it when a black person is attacked or offended it is racism and when something happens that is so obviously a cowardly hate crime, there poor troubled black kids.

The silence from the POTUS on down to the street corner Sharpton's is deafening.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

RickyD
I can't wait for the day the CCW carrier is targeted...and when its over and a group of young thu...I mean troubled youths are all layed around leaking, it should be nationally covered so its clear what the result can be.

Already happened, and the kid got shot twice (and is going to spend a year in jail)

and this knockout game involves more then a punch, they will do all sorts to knock the person out - the one in which I mentioned tried to use a taser, too bad it didn't work....and too bad for the punk that the person was carrying.

----------------------

and why have to hide the fact that almost every example of this is done by black youth.

Again and again the problems facing the black community rear it's ugly head. Again and again all I hear is excuses, the racist / victim hood card gets thrown out. As long as people make excuses for this behavior expect it to keep on happening.
edit on 21-11-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Spookybelle
I'm curious how the OP found out about it if it's being covered up?

Seems a bit odd.

How can you link to something that isn't being reported?

Kinda like, "Everybody that's not logged on, please raise your hand"??

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

jdub297

Snarl

HanzHenry
What is it with the inner city ...?

The truth is, it's a hard place to climb out of. One misstep and the only time you're on the outside, is when you're on a violent hunt for victims living a better lifestyle than you are. Hardly anyone of means willingly goes down there to see how bad it is for themselves (lest they too become a victim). The unfortunate are left to fend for themselves and we sit on the outside wondering why their kids act like feral animals.

The Knockout Game is what's left over when there's no better entertainment to be found.

I remember my dad beating the Hell out of a hood rat back in the '60s. The guy knew what manners were, but it was the '60s and rebellion was a norm. I remember when gang violence was principally perpetrated by poorly educated white kids. But, back then, violence was met with overwhelming counter-violence ... And that might be the reason we see such overreaction by the cops in the news everyday.

Who can define every cause for this? You can't ... It is what it is. The MSM don't have a clue how to address the issue. The problem right now is they're leaving it to the conservative media to report ... And they're all too happy to associate the blame with blacks being the problem instead of just the perps. As others have opined in this thread, that's not the 'cause' of the issues ... but in the absence of a better target, I can guess where the finger of blame is going to point too.
Excellent post, brother.
-Cheers

WOW.

You have summed-up far better than my pathetic post the root of what is killing our society.
We were once a people who looked out for each other.

Today, we look for the feds, school districts, and the police to do our "jobs" for us.
Anymore, citizens who stand up for themselves, or who demand recognition from gov't of their rights and privileges, are kicked to the back of the list of "issues" to be addressed by TPTB.

I will stand up for my right to be secure n my person and property against all intrusions.

What happens the first time their intended victim hits back? Or perhaps kicks them around. Wanna make a bet the media takes the intended victim to task for their response.
It's not a real problem until one of the media gets attacked like that. Then who will they blame?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

MidnightTide
-- snip --
Again and again the problems facing the black community rear it's ugly head. Again and again all I hear is excuses, the racist / victim hood card gets thrown out. As long as people make excuses for this behavior expect it to keep on happening.

What saddens me the most is that when I was a child there were still blacks being lynched. There was a hopeful mood in a lot of the country during the 60s. I know first-hand what it like for a white guy to take a black girl out for pizza and movie down South. The few times we had to deal with someone wanting trouble were nothing compared to what seems be percolating in our country lately. Wish I had some answers, but I'm afraid before just too awful long these will feel like the good old days...

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
"Knockout Game"

Just wait till someone does not get in a good blow and the victim draws his CCW weapon and drops a couple of perps.

Or a bystander with a CCW sees someone attacked and knocked out and draws his weapon and puts a couple slugs in the perp.

I will bet that this "Knockout Game" does not happen very often in states with a lot of CCW holders and most of the attacks happen in states that do not allow CCW or only have very few.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Blacks being racist to whites is not news. It's only news when a minority is offended or feels shorted. I was bored when I was a kid but never sucker punched a stranger because I have a conscience... These kids feel no remorse for their actions and that all starts at home. This kind of thing is the reason whites lock their car door when young blacks walk past. Not racism just fear of being harmed..

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

This game is just young kids without any education or parents just trying to get attention. Same why white kids shoot up schools. Sad. I laughed in the video how the guy said white people start your own game called shoot out, and this knock out game will end fast.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by matafuchs

sorry your wrong..several instances of people shooting back and wounding and killing knock out gamers

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Without reading the thread guys, the game has been happening as early as 1995. When my producer got sucker punched in San Francisco...

Too bad ca has such stringent carry laws...
edit on 11/21/2013 by zooplancton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Yes most of these mobs are black people, and most of the crime are at the hands of black YOUTH. But where do most black people live in this country? Poor, Neglected inner city areas. What are the best conditions to breed a criminal thug instead of a possibly good, contributing individual? Poor areas. Now poverty does not automatically equal crime, but lets factor in a few things.

CIA drug/gun trafficking, the careful selection and marketing of negative rap music to impressionable, mentally malleable youth perpetuated by Zionist owned record label company’s, exorbitant property and business taxes and fees to make it impossible for blacks to run and sustain there own businesses in order to keep up the number of jobs, or manage and repair there own buildings, (like we used to do back in the day) that and a purposefully ineffective and underfunded education system that was subsidized and institutionalized instead of locally managed by blacks.

Then lets also include hand out programs like welfare, EBT, food stamps, SNAP, affirmative action, etc…, which suppresses the natural instinct of self reliance and responsibility, and instills dependence and entitlement, and not actually fix and stabilize the economic, social and educational foundations of these areas which bread more criminals or irresponsible people, and this is what you have, ignorance and violence rampant throughout the youth culture.

I’m not apologizing for this as a black person, but the ability to make sound, ethical, sensible decisions has been carefully developed out of us through social engineering across several generations, successfully implemented in the most impressionable, defining period within a persons life, childhood. Not only blacks have been victim to this. Look up who Edward Bernays is. Look up COINTELPRO. Google the FBI documents on the governments playbook on demoralizing and weakening black community's. We have ALL been victim to mass behavioral shaping forever. Everyone in America. It's just they payed special attention to blacks.

There is a reason the worst, most negative, dumbest rappers get ALL the publicity and fame granted by record company's who decide who is famous. There is a reason why Malcom X and Martin Luther King was shadowed by the government. There is a reason why Marcus Garvey's hard earned financial contribution from blacks were just up and confiscated.

Directly oppressing blacks was not going to cut it. So instead, they ban segregation, and allow them psotions in entertainment and politics, while they covertly demolish their community underpinnings, economy, and education through laws and statutes disguised to help them. So today, we have people saying "they have no excuse, they have all the chances, America is a haven for blacks, it's their culture..."

You think they can’t dispatch a team to suppress these little kid goons? Yep, they can. But instead they will let violent foot criminals reign until the average Joe BEGS for daddy government to do something- insert martial law here. "Show me your ID now! I need to make sure your not going to go punch anyone in the face..."

If TPTB employed this kind of soical engineering on ANYONE over several generations, that population would turn out the same way.

Watch this

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Why cant we play knock-out politicians, wall street bankers and media executives?

Now that would be kewl, heh?

Whomever knocks-out the most scumbags, gets something...but i haven't figured it out yet.

(jk)

edit on 21/11/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: major edit

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
1. All predators prey on the weak.

2. History unfolds in cycles.

3. Humans are a violent people.

At any given point in time there was a dominant group that preyed on all others. This is unfortunate, but true.

Before the 1970's the whites ruled the U.S. Blacks were terrified to be seen in the wrong part of town for fear of being beaten or worse. These days, young ruff neck black kids see whites as the weaker people.

It is a big difference between talking tough on the internet and holding your own in a street fight.

Anyway...I hope people finally get it together and stop letting petty things divide them.

Have a good one.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

bigman88
Yes most of these mobs are black people, and most of the crime are at the hands of black YOUTH. But where do most black people live in this country? Poor, Neglected inner city areas. What are the best conditions to breed a criminal thug instead of a possibly good, contributing individual? Poor areas. Now poverty does not automatically equal crime, but lets factor in a few things.

That's a well written post but I disagree with the fundamental message.
At a certain point people are responsible for their own actions.
I get the poor inner city argument but that kind of gets thrown out when the friend of these cowards is filming it on an iPhone or the latest Droid.

All I see in this knock out videos are cowards doing cowardly things.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

ANNED
"Knockout Game"

Just wait till someone does not get in a good blow and the victim draws his CCW weapon and drops a couple of perps.

Or a bystander with a CCW sees someone attacked and knocked out and draws his weapon and puts a couple slugs in the perp.

I will bet that this "Knockout Game" does not happen very often in states with a lot of CCW holders and most of the attacks happen in states that do not allow CCW or only have very few.

Instead of CCW carry, just Open Carry. You can do that in the majority of States. Open Carry States

Betcha no one tries to play knockout with this guy. Just sayin.....

edit on 21-11-2013 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
You never hear about this bull# happening in Texas because here the perp would get shot. Period. End of story.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

opethPA

bigman88

That's a well written post but I disagree with the fundamental message.
At a certain point people are responsible for their own actions.
I get the poor inner city argument but that kind of gets thrown out when the friend of these cowards is filming it on an iPhone or the latest Droid.

All I see in this knock out videos are cowards doing cowardly things.

People are absolutely responsible for their own actions, i do not discount that at all. But one must not discount the powers and influence of the environment they are born into, and more pertinently, the powers of the ruling body that govern a nation with limitless funds, a wealth of knowledge about psychology and group behavior, and worst of all, bad intentions.

These little goons are responsible for themselves. Other black kids, such as myself and plenty others, have not and will never think of going around smashing random peoples faces in for fun. But plenty of black kids from the inner city are doing this. Why? Plenty will say that it is "black culture". Others will revert to eugenics and say that's what this particular race is predisposed to, violence. Some say that black people lost there way after the death's of strong leaders MLK and Malcolm X. Others say it's the lasting effects of slavery and oppression in the US.

It's none of these. There is too much proof to discount the fact the government has been covertly subverting and perverting our very minds through poverty, dependence, negative media and drugs and guns, and in that particular order.

Am i telling the next white person, or any person, to pardon the next group of black kids that run up on them? No. Put a bullet in his butthole. Every time he takes a sh*t, he'll remember through the pain and unfamiliar sensation of feces being forced through a rearranged anus that he shouldn't have done that. But understand how this behavior is so prevalent in the inner city population. Realize that It took several generations of careful subterfuge, infiltration, sabotage, and indirect mind control to come to this point.

It's funny, during the times of the governments and white society's worst, we were at or best as a people. Think about that. They said "this isn't working, these ni**ers are only getting more uppity". So they got sneaky with it.

You would be surprised to know that Pop and gangsta rap did not sell too well when it first came out, because black youth still liked the music that was pertinent to their daily lives. Everything serious such as Oppression, racism, poverty, lack of equal treatment, police all up in your face, the hurtful drugs and violence to mundane,m regular stuff like kicks, girls, going to school, making some money, parents, parties, whatever. Materialistic, violent music was not all the rage despite the environment already being torn apart by the new surge of drugs and gunplay. People were indeed not calling each other "nigga" (something i'm guilty of in my younger years) until it was popularized in music and television.

I see it like this. You have to two rock climbers. One is fitted with old, withered ropes, rusted hooks, and worn climbing shoes. The other is outfitted with the latest gear. The one fitted with crap gear can make it to the top from share skill, determination, and luck, or his ropes can break and he falls to his death. The other climber will only be falling because he sucks and has no business climbing. Blacks, and other non- whites in the inner city, and this country for that matter must work 4x as hard to get anywhere. They can make it, or they might cave and succumb to the environment that tptb has crafted for them. Some will unfortunately succumb to the poverty and reserve themselves to simply working whatever job they can get to pay bills, others will succumb to the pull of money through crime. Others will succumb to pure buffoonery, like these kids punching people out.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Was skimming through Before Its News.com to see what crap was being posted and saw an article on the knock out game. It appears a man was at a bus stop waiting for daughter to come from school when a young black male stuck a taser device in his side. It failed to discharge but the dude, intended victim, was a legal conceal and carry and shot him two times. To make a long story short the attacker got shot twice and one year in jail. Poetic justice how sweet it is.
Depending on state laws I believe that there will be an increase in conceal and carry licenses. I think if the authorities give a press conference stating that legal conceal carry have right to defend themselves. the popularity would fade FAST!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by bigman88

Until the "victim" quits getting played, which it sounds like your doing, nothing is going to change. I hope you don't say this when you speak to young black youth.
As a "white guy" in his 40's I've had plenty happen to me that would cause one to have prejudice towards black Americans, but I try my best to follow the rule "judge not by the colors of ones skin but the content of their character".
What you just wrote would give a young impressionable mind that "whitey" was out to get them. Im doing my part, telling them to give everyone respect until they prove differently. Are you? Or do you tell them that the whole system is against them and wants them to fail? Because where im at, that's not the situation at all.
To say they could stop this if they really wanted to is ridiculous. Racial profiling riots would run rampant beause of the fist pounding of Jackson and Sharpton. Thats where we need to come together and have guys like Dr Ben Carson speak, instead of the two biggest racist in the country beating their drums. If you think those two want peace your crazy. They would be out of jobs.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join