It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media and Political Cover-Up of "Knockout Game" Rampage Across the U. S.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Kind of says pretty much all i need to know.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: Matamoros

OK...but what's your take on how black people have been treated historically in the US?

How about we focus on the decades long medical and state sanctioned murder of black men during the so-called 'Syphilis trails and tests'?

Blacks were used as guinea pigs and a great many were allowed to suffer greatly and die, even though medications were available to treat them and ease or cure their disease, just to supposedly catalogue what would happen to them during the course of the disease to death, and then autopsy the corpses of the many dead who could have easily been saved?

How do you feel about that?

Or more importantly, how do you feel black people would feel about that?

Do you think they would be happy to know their race had been singled out as being less deserving of life saving medical treatment, and reduced to essentially non-Humans and more like lab rats?

Don't you think atrocities committed against black people, such as but certainly not limited to the infamous Syphilis 'trials' go towards making a harmonious and integrated, equal society for the races practically impossible?

I have to say too, that i find your post very offensive and very ignorant frankly...your views are your own of course, and you're welcome to those views...but don't subject the rest of us to your ignorant brand of fascism please.

I agree with you. The atrocities perpetrated were despicable. That being said, does that give a right to those who are a few generations removed from those acts a carte blanche to commit acts of violence such as the knockout game and polar bear hunting, which are definitely racist in nature?

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable
No one I know made excuses for those acts not here in this thread or other popular media.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: UnBreakable

No one I know made excuses for those acts not here in this thread or other popular media.

My point is, they are racist hate crimes. Of course the MSM won't point that out unless it was white perps committing the acts against innocent black victims. According to MSM reporting, racism only goes one way.
edit on 25-8-2014 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join