It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media and Political Cover-Up of "Knockout Game" Rampage Across the U. S.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

So as long as they "randomly" target only people from another race or religion that's not a hate crime?!? Inconceivable. Remind me not to ride that logic train.

Please call me a bigot again. No one's called me that all day.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

pavil
reply to post by yampa

So as long as they "randomly" target only people from another race or religion that's not a hate crime?!? Inconceivable. Remind me not to ride that logic train.

Please call me a bigot again. No one's called me that all day.

Ask the courts if it's a hate crime. So far we've found one arrest, no convictions.

Also, didn't you say:

pavil

Kali74
.. it wasn't nationally reported on the evening news when it was white kids playing "Knockout the Mexican" either.

You know the rules here Kali, prove your assertions. In the last 6 weeks show me ten examples of non Black groups doing the knockout game. The only examples I have heard of have been attacks on homeless people. Show me examples of just random people being attacked in this "game" by non Black groups.

the quote you just provided includes accusations towards non black groups (hispanic - up to 12 racially motivated attacks).

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

Yes.... And racially motivated as well. I honestly don't get you. It racially motivated yet since there's no conviction, it's not a hate crime. Like I said, strange logic you have.

So if someone breaks in my home, its not robbery till they are caught?

Not all the attacks were by hispanics, read up on them. And again, they were racially or religion based attacks. I'd deplore whites or skinheads doing the exact same thing.
edit on 27-11-2013 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

pavil
reply to post by yampa

Yes.... And racially motivated as well. I honestly don't get you. It racially motivated yet since there's no conviction, it's not a hate crime. Like I said, strange logic you have.

So if someone breaks in my home, its not robbery till they are caught?

Err, I didn't say a systematic attack on orthodox jewish people in one neighbourhood by an individual or group was not a hate crime. I think if those people were arrested they would probably be charged with racially aggravated assault.

You are conflating my statement about choosing victims that are perceived as less risky and easy targets (for whatever reason).
edit on 27-11-2013 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Holy moly with some of the replys would think someone got lynched or something

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

US Hate crime definition- If a white man targets a black man it is about race. if a black man targets a white man it is about oppression.

The white american in the US in 2013 owe NOTHING to anyone...black...white...hispanic...jewish...etc...NOTHING.

Slavery was abolished almost 150 years ago. That is at least 5 generations of people. More than my ancestors from Ireland that were told they could not have the same jobs as WASP's or others in society. They were lower than the blacks and one rung above the American Indian.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

matafuchs
reply to post by yampa

US Hate crime definition- If a white man targets a black man it is about race. if a black man targets a white man it is about oppression.

The white american in the US in 2013 owe NOTHING to anyone...black...white...hispanic...jewish...etc...NOTHING.

Slavery was abolished almost 150 years ago. That is at least 5 generations of people. More than my ancestors from Ireland that were told they could not have the same jobs as WASP's or others in society. They were lower than the blacks and one rung above the American Indian.

revealing your full colours, thanks.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

It's evident, either you're very, very young or you are mentally incompetent and naive to the world. May the Good Lord bless your parents for bringing up such offspring. smh

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

kimish
reply to post by yampa

It's evident, either you're very, very young or you are mentally incompetent and naive to the world. May the Good Lord bless your parents for bringing up such offspring. smh

God cares about the truth, which side of the truth are you on?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

That's the best take on this issue that I have yet seen. We are Americans, and this color thing is being perpetuated by a vulgar media. Hard to turn back now, but it must be done.

R C

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
uhhhhh not seeing any evidence of a cover up....have seen media reports for years now..

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This game was not played before Obama became President.

He is encouraging it.

Obama

fun fact look up Obama in ancient Hebrew Texts.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

My color is transparent. No color. I want equality for all and prosecution for anyone who attacks another for any reason not just based on color, creed or religion. If 4 rednecks tow a black guy behind a car it is the same thing as a 'group' of black kids, with video cameras, targeting the weak. Also, if they are not a one hit knockout they will generally gang up and beat and kick the assailed.

In both cases it is attempted murder, not battery or assault. It is not a game. Uno is a game. After Trayvon M there were multiple attacks shouting this is for Trayvon and such and i do not think in ANY they were labeled hate crimes. Why not?

It goes both ways...that is what you are too blind to see or maybe so racist yourself do not want to believe it.

God has nothing to do with this also.

posted on Aug, 20 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Okay this is how I want to spin this. They're too young to go to jail and they're too young to smoke, drink, work, drive, vote, watch an R rated movie or join the military so yea, maybe they're bored. Maybe they went into town to burn off some energy and got carried away.

But the reality is, these teenage blacks could have all the outlets they want and this would still be the game they chose to play.

Because they can.

edit on 20-8-2014 by eboli because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Blacks in America are out of control. They suffer from high self-esteem while possessing no skills nor talents. They feel as if they are somehow victims of a white society that 'keeps them down', while in America they have risen higher than in any other nation where black people live.

Just look at the nonsense in Ferguson. A black thug gets shot for attacking a cop - right after he robbed a store, and the entire black community burns down the town and robs innocent shopkeepers as if it is their birthright. Then a corrupt pResident sends a racist Attorney general to the town to lynch the cop merely because he's white.

Blacks need to put a stop to their stupid thug culture and the war on white people that the media dares not report. Things like the 'knockout game' and 'polar bear hunting'. This vile, racist anti-white regime does not help matters either.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Yup the above is the kind of response I'd expect from a troll calling him/herself killer of Blacks or Moor in old Spanish.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: eboli
Okay this is how I want to spin this. They're too young to go to jail and they're too young to smoke, drink, work, drive, vote, watch an R rated movie or join the military so yea, maybe they're bored. Maybe they went into town to burn off some energy and got carried away.

But the reality is, these teenage blacks could have all the outlets they want and this would still be the game they chose to play.

Because they can.

Remember when white folks played the hanging game,they could easily have had a picnic without the hanging part.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Matamoros

OK...but what's your take on how black people have been treated historically in the US?

How about we focus on the decades long medical and state sanctioned murder of black men during the so-called 'Syphilis trails and tests'?

Blacks were used as guinea pigs and a great many were allowed to suffer greatly and die, even though medications were available to treat them and ease or cure their disease, just to supposedly catalogue what would happen to them during the course of the disease to death, and then autopsy the corpses of the many dead who could have easily been saved?

How do you feel about that?

Or more importantly, how do you feel black people would feel about that?

Do you think they would be happy to know their race had been singled out as being less deserving of life saving medical treatment, and reduced to essentially non-Humans and more like lab rats?

Don't you think atrocities committed against black people, such as but certainly not limited to the infamous Syphilis 'trials' go towards making a harmonious and integrated, equal society for the races practically impossible?

I have to say too, that i find your post very offensive and very ignorant frankly...your views are your own of course, and you're welcome to those views...but don't subject the rest of us to your ignorant brand of fascism please.

edit on 25-8-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: eboli

Because they can.

Remember when white folks played the hanging game,they could easily have had a picnic without the hanging part.

That is a good point. Some were Sunday School picnics, at that.
I just can't imagine eating potato salad while a man screams during his death by burning.
There are certainly still problems today on both sides..... that's a problem right there... both sides, we are all just people, but we see through polarizing lenses.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX
Don't look for a credible answer his avatar's name is "Killer of Blacks"

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join