It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media and Political Cover-Up of "Knockout Game" Rampage Across the U. S.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

pavil
reply to post by yampa

Still waiting for that evidence I asked for.........

What evidence are you asking for? I'm not claiming anything at all. I'm *rejecting* the assertions of the OP because of no evidence aside from the one case you found of a 28 year old foreigner from a couple of days ago.

You are saying that 'knock out' is almost exclusively a hate crime, ie, racially motivated. You've provided a quite a few examples of 'knock out' assaults, but only one example of proof of racial motivation.

You understand how percentages work, right? You can't claim a high number of hate crimes with only one example. You've provided several which did not get a hate crime conviction. Explain your math here please.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

oh i get it now!

they are deliberately not letting it be seen as a hate crime against white people unless they are jewish, and they are doing that, because they want us to be mad at some poor jewish guys who have nothing to do with this craziness.

yeah, well, kiss my shiney white hiney.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

matafuchs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....because polar bears knock out prey with one punch...You must be on Rev Al's payroll to come up with some lame garbage like that. I can cite articles from as far back as 08 on the web. This is nothing new. Here is an article from 2010 and it is also listed in the Urban dictionary.

err, I didn't say that was the case. That was a random guess. Just like yours is a random guess.

The only way to stop this from being a random guess is to provide evidence that 'polar bear' is being used by people doing assaults along with racial targeting. You don't have that evidence.

What we have is evidence of you and all the other bigots pasting in your own assumptions because you're racist.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

undo
reply to post by yampa

oh i get it now!

they are deliberately not letting it be seen as a hate crime against white people unless they are jewish, and they are doing that, because they want us to be mad at some poor jewish guys who have nothing to do with this craziness.

yeah, well, kiss my shiney white hiney.

are you drunk?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

no, i have been pondering this for awhile now and trying to determine the motive. if it's against a jewish person it's ruled a hate crime. but if it's against, say a scandanavian or other non-jewish person then it's not a hate crime. so this will inevitably incense people who already are prejudice against jews, to assume it's a jewish plot to end white folks. yeah it took me a while to figure that out. i'm glad i did.

not gonna happen, sorry charlie.
edit on 24-11-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

undo
reply to post by yampa

no, i have been pondering this for awhile now and trying to determine the motive. if it's against a jewish person it's ruled a hate crime. but if it's against, say a scandanavian or other non-jewish person then it's not a hate crime. so this will inevitably incense people who already are prejudice against jews, to assume it's a jewish plot to end white folks. yeah it took me a while to figure that out. i'm glad i did.

A black person assaulting a white person is not a 'hate crime'/racially aggravated assault. I understand that people like you think it should be, but I'm afraid in the real world, you have to provide additional evidence of racial motivation.

You don't have the additional evidence. But that isn't stopping you, because you're a bigot.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

i'm already way ahead of you on this one. i will not be pressured into or tricked into hating anyone because of their race or religion. i will also not lie for, excuse, or otherwise pretend, that crimes committed with malice are not the same as crimes commited with hate

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

yampa

What evidence are you asking for? I'm not claiming anything at all. I'm *rejecting* the assertions of the OP because of no evidence aside from the one case you found of a 28 year old foreigner from a couple of days ago.
Please reread articles, others have been arrested and charged. Just simply because a hate crime isnt charged doesnt mean its does not have a racial component. Please provide recent examples of non blacks playing the knockout game agaist total strangers.

You are saying that 'knock out' is almost exclusively a hate crime, ie, racially motivated. You've provided a quite a few examples of 'knock out' assaults, but only one example of proof of racial motivation.
Again just because a race crime isnt charged doesnt mean it wanst a racial attack. The vast majority of attacks are on non blacks, explain the descrepecy then? Your lame blowoff of the term polar bear hunting is telling. It doesnt have to be a hate crime, but they are for sure targeting "polar bears", you look it up. They people doing these attacks came up with the name, fo ask them what it means.

Keep slinging the bigot and racist names, I find it funny.

edit on 24-11-2013 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Sorry, I should have included 'can' but I figured it was implied....

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

yampa

undo
reply to post by yampa

A black person assaulting a white person is not a 'hate crime'/racially aggravated assault. I understand that people like you think it should be, but I'm afraid in the real world, you have to provide additional evidence of racial motivation.

You don't have the additional evidence. But that isn't stopping you, because you're a bigot.

and why is it not a hate crime?
i think they should change that law,
if there is one that says blacks can't be charged with a hate crime, against whites.

it's only fair, ya think?
if you don't think so, why not?

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I am from the us. that's why I'm so critical of it. and its people. Just sick and tired of all the lies and b.s. and the stupidity of my"fellow" Americans.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Actually as someone who has both played in the game and been targeted for the game, I can tell you that it isn't 100% racially motivated.

I never said that it was "100% racially motivated". What I DID, however, say was:

the evidence tends to indicate that most of these cases are, indeed, racially motivated. Hell, even the apologists in this thread defend the perpetrators on the basis of racial motivation.

You even supported that assertion with:

white people are usually viewed as the easiest target.

And:

To go deeper into why white people are so often targeted. It's a notion that white people won't and sometimes can't fight. This makes them easy targets. Though not all white people. White people who grow up around and associate with black people for some reason adapt our athleticism and aggressiveness. They basically know how to take care of themselves and aren't targets.

If you don't feel that your, above quoted, comments indicate a racial motivation, YOU DO, indeed, have some very serious issues. Directing hostilities at members of another race because of one's own feelings of superiority IS KNOWN AS RACISM. And YOU, because of your belief in that superiority, ARE what is known as A RACIST.

*On another note, perhaps studies should be done on why white people who grow up around and hang with black people can run and jump as well as us.*

Well, if what you said about aggressiveness is true, I'd prefer to see studies conducted on that. From a personal standpoint, however, the Blacks that I have known haven't been any more aggressive than the Whites that I've known.

Lost my focus...

Yes! You certainly did! Your original "focus" was that Blacks are physically superior to, and more aggressive than, Whites. And, that was the reason that Blacks like to target Whites with violence.

my point is, anyone appearing to be an easy target can be targeted. Even other black people.

Hell, I don't doubt that! Even the KKK made exceptions.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Remember, if things did happen as George state, which I highly doubt, he was nearly done in by a scrawny, 17 year old kid.

Forget about what George said: Which part of what I said do you doubt, the sucker punch, or the shooting?

See ya,
Milt

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

However you are neglecting my point that racism is what created the beast.

Nonsense! I didn't neglect a damn thing. I disagreed with your "point", and called it "an excuse for criminal behavior". That is, in fact, all that it was.

I make no excuses for them and would shoot one

You must have forgotten that you previously posted:

It irks me to see all these people yelling about "see that's why EVERYONE should carry a gun" when that would have no effect

Hypocrites are what "IRK" the Hell out of me!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 989America/Chicago11RAmerica/Chicago2013-11-25T16:44:55-06:00Mondayu55America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

1. Your comments make it crystal clear that you have absolutley no idea what racial attittudes/behavior are like in the US. What you do 'know' is fed to you by biased media.

2. Those who chastise others for not believing in false truths only succeed in shaming themselves.

3. There's a reason your posts in this thread are not being starred. Actually there are several.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

OpenMindedRealist
reply to post by yampa

1. Your comments make it crystal clear that you have absolutley no idea what racial attittudes/behavior are like in the US. What you do 'know' is fed to you by biased media.

2. Those who chastise others for not believing in false truths only succeed in shaming themselves.

3. There's a reason your posts in this thread are not being starred. Actually there are several.

None of the posts written by people who are saying "this isn't racially driven against non-blacks" are starred (aside from a couple, probably by me). You conclude that's because I'm wrong. But you, like all the others, haven't presented any evidence of the OPs assertions. So I conclude that it's because these types of threads are written and supported by bigots..
edit on 27-11-2013 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

Let me get this straight -- because no one here has the time/desire to fully inform you on a complex, controversial, sociological issue in a country of which you lack understanding, we are all bigots?

If you are from the UK, your forebears would be ashamed by your grasp of logic.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

OpenMindedRealist
reply to post by yampa

Let me get this straight -- because no one here has the time/desire to fully inform you on a complex, controversial, sociological issue in a country of which you lack understanding, we are all bigots?

If you are from the UK, your forebears would be ashamed by your grasp of logic.

I'm not asking for your opinions, or what you believe to be the sociological causes. I'm asking you to provide journalistic, legal or academic evidence proving that 'knock out' is primarily racially driven. You are perfectly happy to let the OP claim there is an organized, enduring, racist plague in America at this moment, performed by black youths? But if I ask the OP and his supporters for data, and no one provides any aside from one hate crime arrest of a 28 year old Trinidadian from (who claims his gf is actually Jewish), then I'm the one lacking logic for concluding that you're bigots?

Show me your math please? How do you get a plague from the one arrest for racially aggravated assault presented in this thread? If I type "racially aggravated assault" into google news in the UK I get 89 hits covering many different arrests. Please do the same for those in America who have been arrested for 'knock out' style assaults concurrent with a hate crime charge. Shouldn't be too hard to prove a plague?

Please note that I'm not asking you to simply copy what the OP and others have done by finding lots of articles full of unverified assertions about the racial makeup of the crimes, written by people farming hits from sensationalism and race baiting like WND, Bill O'Reilly and most of the other 'freedom press'. I'm asking for data.

Your only way forward here is to say "oh, just because they weren't charged, doesn't mean it wasn't racist" which could certainly be true. But you don't know either way. And the fact you've made up your mind, without knowing either way, proves you are a bigot.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

yampa

I'm not asking for your opinions, or what you believe to be the sociological causes. I'm asking you to provide journalistic, legal or academic evidence proving that 'knock out' is primarily racially driven.

How about Al Sharpton Condemning it:

“We would not be silent if it was the other way around. We cannot be silent or in any way reluctant to confront it when it is coming from our own community," he said. “Kids are randomly knocking out people [from] another race—some specifically going at Jewish people."

Source

From a Group of Black Political Leaders:

“Random acts of violence, particularly when targeted at people on the basis of race or religion, will not be tolerated,” Jeffries said at the conference at the Crown Heights Youth Collective. “If you violently participate in the knockout game, we will do everything in our power to make sure that the criminal justice system is there to knock out socially unacceptable behavior.”
Source

I'm sure that isn't good enough for you either.........

It's not a pandemic, but the people perpetrating these attacks are targeting people by race. They themselves say it, Black leaders say it. Even police, politicians and media say it. What more do you want?

Go Troll or provide evidence to back up your points....... Everyone here see through you.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
“Kids are randomly knocking out people [from] another race—some specifically going at Jewish people."

"In the sick game, participants try to knock out the unsuspecting victim with a single blow to the head. The NYPD’s Hate Crime Task Force is investigating a rash of about a dozen incidents in Crown Heights and Midwood since all the attacks were perpetrated by black or Hispanic teenagers on recognizably Orthodox Jews."

I'm not going to doubt that in Orthodox neighborhoods in Brooklyn, some black or hispanic teenagers have deliberately targeted about 12 Orthodox Jewish people. That's obviously very serious and those responsible should be caught. It sounds like you have a group of black or hispanic people in that neighbourhood who are targeting Jewish people, yes.

But note the randomly there. He is making a distinction between random attacks which involve people selected as victims for pragmatic reasons like, homeless, old, drunk, child, female, "timid white dope who will never recognise us", etc etc, and those who do appear to be genuinely targeting orthodox jews or other races. DZAG Wright has already told you how it is for the vast majority of these types of assaults. You are right, this is no pandemic. And that is what I am objecting to in the OPs post.

As several sensible people have pointed out, this 'rampage' angle is coming from the media for reasons of deliberate antagonism and profiteering - and you are falling for it.
edit on 27-11-2013 by yampa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join