It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media and Political Cover-Up of "Knockout Game" Rampage Across the U. S.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
When did this 'game' start? Was this after Obama said 'Travon could have been his son'? When I view these videos it appears that his is racially motivated and is an action that causes hilarity to to the perpetrator. These are sociopaths no matter how you spin it. Whether it is racially motivated or not, these 'things' they are not human, are taking great pride in their accomplishment of seeing another human fall at their hand.

We are in serious trouble here folks. If someone can take pleasure in the hurt of another and not care who is the victim, random so it seems. What I see is these excuses for humans have no empathy for anyone. They also seem to be targeting people who are working and contributing to society. These people are well dressed a carrying brief cases. That is what I have observed. Oh and I have not seen white thugs doing this dirty deed.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Problem is, and this is one you will never fully perceive because of your inbred distorted and hypocritical colonialist mindset - no good evidence has been presented for this as a black-on-white epidemic of violence. Every story that has been presented has come from the perspective of people trying to deliberately stir racial tension. There is no journalism here, there are no facts, no understanding of the reality at all. It's just a bunch of bitter people reassuring each other that it's fine to wallow in hatred if you do it with other people who look just like you.
reply to post by yampa

You sound like a Muslim Englishman? Am I right? I mean, somehow you know I am white so I think I will take this stab in the dark. Colonistic..gimme a break.

Punch up not down? No, punch first. First rule of fighting is not to threaten someone. You just hit them. But that is when both people know there is to be a fight. Personally, I have been suckerpunched by whites AND blacks. Does not matter the color it is simply bieng a pussy. Someone not man enough to simply fight someone else.

I WANT one of these kids to be shot dead. DEAD. Like I wish we would hang child rapists on PPV on Friday nights to let people(OF ALL RACES,CREEDS AND RELIGIONS) we do not accept this animalistic taught to hate bull# in America.

So how many times have you played?

edit on 11pm30pmf0000002013-11-23T17:27:20-06:000520 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

BenReclused
reply to post by DZAG Wright

I and probably others would STILL see him as a target.

Why would you see him as a target? Is it because he's White, or is it because he has something you would like to steal?

See ya,
Milt

Strictly speaking from the viewpoint of a thug, which I have been at some point in my life.

You see what a lot of people don't realize is having a gun doesn't make you APPEAR more formidable to a hunter...you are still food. It's what's in your HEART and reflects through your eyes and body language which affects being a target or not.

It irks me to see all these people yelling about "see that's why EVERYONE should carry a gun" when that would have no effect except meek people being robbed/killed and their gun taken.

I've seen armed people beaten unconscious. I've seen goons take a persons gun and then whip them with it.

You can give a deer fangs and it will still be a deer and get its neck broke by a puma.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

BenReclused

Do you realize that more white people know about Al or Jesse than black people? Many white people use Al or Jesse as examples of leaders harmful to the black community because we look up or listen to them. Do you know how many years ago black people quit listening to those two? The only ones who pay them any attentio.....are white people.

Like/acknowledge or not, the system is STILL designed to trap most young black males. While white males and usually any other race than black will have a much easier time. Look at the politician here in Florida caught purchasing coc aine? Let that had been a young, black male. He would not have received the sentence this white guy received of probation.

Another instance, a white woman owns a childcare for which she doesn't have a license. A child drowned in her care. Her sentence: Jail for two days per year for ten years! Judge said he was making a special exception for her. Let that had been a black woman operating a unlicensed daycare. There would have been no exceptions made for her!

That's nothing more than a piss poor attempt to justify racism against Whites!

If it weren't for a GREAT number of Whites supporting the rights of Blacks in the US, Blacks still wouldn't have any rights in this country.

See ya,
Milt

Firstly, you're absolutely right that a GREAT many whites supported Rights for blacks.

I'm not attempting to justify racism...I simply state why some minorities my carry it now.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

BenReclused

This racist country created these monsters you are now afraid of.

Yeah, and it will continue to be a "racist country" as long people like you keep making excuses for racist thugs.

See ya,
Milt

This country doesn't need a reason to continue being racist, it would be so even if black people were as meek as they were 100 years ago.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

BenReclused

But what would you consider worst: Someone sucker-punching you to sleep or someone refusing to hire you which keeps you from living a decent life?

Jack asses that get their rocks off "sucker-punching" people don't deserve a "decent life". They belong in a frigging jail!

See ya,
Milt

The million dollar question is: Which came first? Black people sucker punching innocents, or innocent black people not being allowed to better themselves and their family due to racism?

Bet you won't desire to address that...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Raxoxane
reply to post by yampa

The graphic part we are referring to,is not about black workers on farms that have been taken over-it is not a case of "Ok now the owners are dead,from tomorrow morning this is My farm"

The graphics are about the horrific way these farmers were tortured for hours and then brutally murdered,even a baby burned to death.

HOW THE EFF ARE *WE* THE RACISTS HERE????

Want me to u2u you the link so you can get a better understanding of what we were talking about? Because you are either willfully,stubbornly misunderstanding,or genuinely misunderstanding.

edit on 23-11-2013 by Raxoxane because: typo

I don't support the murder of children and even the white farmers...but I must address this.

What other country is so pillaged and enslaved that the native population doesn't have control of its own resources? Can Afrakans go to China and begin to own the land while the Chinese starve and slave? Will we here in America allow our country to be raped by other nations while we starve and slave?

How come Afraka is expected to do so?

I fully support Afrakans taking back their country and kicking all outside influence OUT!

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

BenReclused
reply to post by yampa

These cases are not 100% racially motivated.

Perhaps not, but the evidence tends to indicate that most of these cases are, indeed, racially motivated. Hell, even the apologists in this thread defend the perpetrators on the basis of racial motivation.

Most of what I've seen from you are denials based solely on your perception of the sources, and your highly prejudiced notion that those that see this as racial issue can only be racists.

See ya,
Milt
edit on 753America/Chicago11RAmerica/Chicago2013-11-23T11:05:00-06:00Saturday00000000America/Chicago by BenReclused because: Typo

Actually as someone who has both played in the game and been targeted for the game, I can tell you that it isn't 100% racially motivated.

It's an "easy target" type of thing.

Unfortunately, white people are usually viewed as the easiest target. As I said however, I have been targeted when sufficiently outnumbered and appearing to be prey. Fortunately being black, my reflexes are phenomenal or I could have been laying on the sidewalk like others.

To go deeper into why white people are so often targeted. It's a notion that white people won't and sometimes can't fight. This makes them easy targets. Though not all white people. White people who grow up around and associate with black people for some reason adapt our athleticism and aggressiveness. They basically know how to take care of themselves and aren't targets.

*On another note, perhaps studies should be done on why white people who grow up around and hang with black people can run and jump as well as us.*

Lost my focus....but my point is, anyone appearing to be an easy target can be targeted. Even other black people.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

DZAG Wright

Actually as someone who has both played in the game and been targeted for the game, I can tell you that it isn't 100% racially motivated.

Unfortunately, white people are usually viewed as the easiest target. As I said however, I have been targeted when sufficiently outnumbered and appearing to be prey. Fortunately being black, my reflexes are phenomenal or I could have been laying on the sidewalk like others.

To go deeper into why white people are so often targeted. It's a notion that white people won't and sometimes can't fight. This makes them easy targets. Though not all white people. White people who grow up around and associate with black people for some reason adapt our athleticism and aggressiveness. They basically know how to take care of themselves and aren't targets.

*On another note, perhaps studies should be done on why white people who grow up around and hang with black people can run and jump as well as us.*

Lost my focus....but my point is, anyone appearing to be an easy target can be targeted. Even other black people.

So it's not a 100% racial thing yet it yet you say things like this:

The million dollar question is: Which came first? Black people sucker punching innocents, or innocent black people not being allowed to better themselves and their family due to racism?
Sounds like you give a built in excuse to fight back against racism by attacking strangers. Must be a Hood thang. A lot of the Black people I know, friends, co-workers, parents at my kids schools, are escaping from the world you describe. They know it's messed up and heading nowhere. BTW, I grew up in the same kinda of neighborhood, probably far worse than most of the kids playing the knockout game. Gives some people a rationale of what they are the way they are, I guess. Myself, I think it's a cop out for their own lack of self worth and drive to be better. Always someone else's fault, isn't it?

So attacking "prey" regardless of color is somehow acceptable behavior because of?????? What exactly? Racism?
Well, now those same actions (Knockout Game), are further stereotyping Young Blacks. Way to go there Dude, I bet all those Civil Rights leaders are Damn proud of you. You yourself, by participating in and giving a convoluted rationale for why it's understandable behavior, set back your own cause.

And you wonder why White America has such a low viewpoint of Black youths in General. You might as well put on blackface, you are creating the stereotype that you claim is "holding you down". Pretty hopeless exercise, isn't it? Just calling it as I see it.....

edit on 23-11-2013 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Strictly speaking from the viewpoint of a thug, which I have been at some point in my life.

I already had the impression that you were, so there's no surprise in that. On whom do you blame your CHOICE to become thug? Might it be"Whitey"?

You see what a lot of people don't realize is having a gun doesn't make you APPEAR more formidable to a hunter...you are still food.

Yeah, I'll agree that carrying a concealed weapon doesn't make one "APPEAR" more formidable, but it sure as Hell does make the "prey" much more dangerous. Perhaps, Martin should have thought of that before he "sucker punched" Zimmerman.

It irks me to see all these people yelling about "see that's why EVERYONE should carry a gun" that would have no effect except meek people being robbed/killed and their gun taken.

I'm sure it does. That's the last thing most thugs would want to happen. I don't recall Zimmerman being "robbed/killed" and having his gun taken.

You can give a deer fangs and it will still be a deer and get its neck broke by a puma.

By the same token, you can give a thug an excuse, but he would still be only a thug, and nothing more.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Firstly, you're absolutely right that a GREAT many whites supported Rights for blacks.

I know that I'm "absolutely right" about that. It's a real shame that so many choose to ignore that particular FACT so that they can use racism, on the part of Whites, as an excuse for the criminal behavior of young Black men. Making excuses for criminal behavior, only encourages more of the same.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Sorry, but I have to reply to this.

1. Easy Targets - yes, kids, woman, and old people. I do not see these guys showing up at KKK rallies or Skinhead concerts picking targets nor stalking gang bangers or welders leaving a jobsite. Anyone who would play this game is a wuss...straight up.

2. White people who grow up around black people are more adept to athleticism and aggressiveness? Really? That is like saying black people who grow up around white people talk better and have higher IQ's. It is quite dumb and racist to boot...You are who you are.

3. Know how to take care of themselves? Black people are not needed to teach white kids to fight. You need a peer or family member who gives you street smarts which is what I think you are getting at. A kid raised in Brooklyn and a kid raised in Dayton Ohio can have the same street smarts and sensibilities without growing up around blacks...

4. I could dunk a basketball at 14 and went to an Irish Catholic school with 2 black girls in the whole school. I think maybe this one also needs not be researched.

Problem is, as it has always been, is the peers and family preaching hate and ignorance. Anyone who would play this game is a problem to society. If you are bored go read a book..educate yourself and break the cycle.

Wow...I mean...wow...I cannot believe how someone could believe or share the statements you did as you think they are true. It is a glaring example of how screwed up the country is. I wish you luck man in the jungle out there...

If you would read a book you would know that black people have done quite a bit in this country but the race baiters do not want you to know that. The first black woman in the US to earn a college degree awas in 1862. Slavery was abolished in 1865. Do you see my point?
edit on 11pm30pmfu2013-11-23T22:37:29-06:001029 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

This country doesn't need a reason to continue being racist, it would be so even if black people were as meek as they were 100 years ago.

I agree! Racism doesn't need a reason. All that needs is people like you.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

pavil

DZAG Wright

So it's not a 100% racial thing yet it yet you say things like this:

Sounds like you give a built in excuse to fight back against racism by attacking strangers. Must be a Hood thang. A lot of the Black people I know, friends, co-workers, parents at my kids schools, are escaping from the world you describe. They know it's messed up and heading nowhere. BTW, I grew up in the same kinda of neighborhood, probably far worse than most of the kids playing the knockout game. Gives some people a rationale of what they are the way they are, I guess. Myself, I think it's a cop out for their own lack of self worth and drive to be better. Always someone else's fault, isn't it?

So attacking "prey" regardless of color is somehow acceptable behavior because of?????? What exactly? Racism?
Well, now those same actions (Knockout Game), are further stereotyping Young Blacks. Way to go there Dude, I bet all those Civil Rights leaders are Damn proud of you. You yourself, by participating in and giving a convoluted rationale for why it's understandable behavior, set back your own cause.

And you wonder why White America has such a low viewpoint of Black youths in General. You might as well put on blackface, you are creating the stereotype that you claim is "holding you down". Pretty hopeless exercise, isn't it? Just calling it as I see it.....

edit on 23-11-2013 by pavil because: (no reason given)

As I said on perhaps another forum, it isn't 100% about race. I and most other black people have been targeted, but it was earlier in life so we don't make good targets now. Unfortunately, many white people don't grow up in a warzone so you are not aware or know how to not appear as prey.

I'm talking about not payback for racism, but rather racism BUILT these thugs.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Peter Rosello is pleading not guilty on assault charges despite having filmed himself punching a homeless man in the crotch.

An attorney for Rosello, whose mother is "Real Housewives of Miami" season one star Alexia Echevarria, entered the plea in court Friday, CBSMiami reports. The 22-year-old aspiring model is accused of punching 62-year-old Gary Lee Brown in the groin, which carries a felony battery with prejudice charge in the state of Florida.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Warrant Out for Lieutenant's Son After Video Release

Florida police are investigating why cops did not arrest the son of a police lieutenant who allegedly punched a homeless man from behind and knocked him unconscious.

"After I saw the video I was shocked," Sanford Chief of Police Brian Tooley told ABC News. "I was very surprised after watching that video that we did not make an arrest that night."

Tooley said as of Wednesday night there is a warrant out for the arrest of Justin Collison, 21. He is being charged with aggravated battery, which is a felony. Tooley said he is disappointed in his department, especially because this case directly involved someone in the department.

"Since this involved the lieutenant's son, we should have made sure everything was [done] according to the books," Tooley said. "It wasn't handled well at all."

abcnews.go.com...
This knock out game is to be found among non blacks as well ,the fact that
it took on racial over tone makes it even uglier,it is cowardly to boot who the
hell walk up on a defenseless female and struck her from behind,they did their
parents proud,then genius that they are up loaded their deplorable acts on their
Fb page.
Celebrity status at all cost.

edit on 23-11-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Remember, if things did happen as George state, which I highly doubt, he was nearly done in by a scrawny, 17 year old kid. That grown man got his but kicked and his gun nearly taken because...well you answer that.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

BenReclused

I know that I'm "absolutely right" about that. It's a real shame that so many choose to ignore that particular FACT so that they can use racism, on the part of Whites, as an excuse for the criminal behavior of young Black men. Making excuses for criminal behavior, only encourages more of the same.

See ya,
Milt

However you are neglecting my point that racism is what created the beast. So I make no excuses for them and would shoot one or beat the crap out of all of them myself if approached. Though I'd never be targeted...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

matafuchs

Sorry, but I have to reply to this.

1. Easy Targets - yes, kids, woman, and old people. I do not see these guys showing up at KKK rallies or Skinhead concerts picking targets nor stalking gang bangers or welders leaving a jobsite. Anyone who would play this game is a wuss...straight up.

2. White people who grow up around black people are more adept to athleticism and aggressiveness? Really? That is like saying black people who grow up around white people talk better and have higher IQ's. It is quite dumb and racist to boot...You are who you are.

3. Know how to take care of themselves? Black people are not needed to teach white kids to fight. You need a peer or family member who gives you street smarts which is what I think you are getting at. A kid raised in Brooklyn and a kid raised in Dayton Ohio can have the same street smarts and sensibilities without growing up around blacks...

4. I could dunk a basketball at 14 and went to an Irish Catholic school with 2 black girls in the whole school. I think maybe this one also needs not be researched.

Problem is, as it has always been, is the peers and family preaching hate and ignorance. Anyone who would play this game is a problem to society. If you are bored go read a book..educate yourself and break the cycle.

Wow...I mean...wow...I cannot believe how someone could believe or share the statements you did as you think they are true. It is a glaring example of how screwed up the country is. I wish you luck man in the jungle out there...

If you would read a book you would know that black people have done quite a bit in this country but the race baiters do not want you to know that. The first black woman in the US to earn a college degree awas in 1862. Slavery was abolished in 1865. Do you see my point?
edit on 11pm30pmfu2013-11-23T22:37:29-06:001029 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

I haven't seen any videos of old people getting knocked out. I see men and one with a girl. The only thing I can compare it with is prison. The skinheads in there are targeted for the knock out game also. If there were a KKK rally.................wait like the one they had in my city back in the 80's. Where word got out and all the black men went down there and came home wearing the hoods and laughing and talking bout how they beat the crap out them?

Black people who grow up around white people do talk the English used by white people better. That wasn't so hard.

Just simple observation that black people, physically, appear to be superior in most activities except perhaps powerlifting.

A white kid that could dunk at 14? Congratulations you're the first instance I've heard of this in my life!

I'm well aware of the many contributions blacks have made to this world and some many people don't.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

Sorry to say this,i don't come here to start fights and divide myself from the rest of the A.T.S. community but you have to be one of the most race driven race baiting idiots that has ever had an opinion.
Your hypocrisy is shocking.
And i am being polite.
I am from Longsight Manchester and it has to one of the most ethnically diverse communities on the planet,if you look at the population demographics then you will see that white British is 21.5 % of the general population.

en.wikipedia.org...

I grew up with all types,Black,White,Irish,Scottish,Pakistani,Indian and i have no gripes with any of them but what irks me is the race card constantly getting pulled for no reason other than an a half wit idiot lost an argument and pulled it out to protect himself from the debate he has lost.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

That question isn't worth the hard drive space that it now takes up, but I'll answer it anyway:
I have no doubt that Blacks were "sucker punching" one another long before they migrated from Africa.

Poor, poor, Mr. Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Colin Powell, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and on, and on, and on. I reckon you feel that they weren't "allowed to better themselves and their family due to racism" as well. There are a great many Blacks in this country that have bettered their lives to a point that most Whites will never reach.

Bet you won't desire to address that...

Surprise...

You seem to be a fan of "getting revenge" for perceived injustices, so here's my question for you:
If a young Black "sucker punched" me, and degraded my ability to make a living wage, should I be allowed to "sucker punch" the next young Black that I might encounter?

See ya,
Milt

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join