It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media and Political Cover-Up of "Knockout Game" Rampage Across the U. S.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Some of us have heard or read occasional news snippets about a "game" in which a group of young people gather to attack an unsuspecting person in public, then disperse before authorities can react.

While these have been portrayed in the MSM as sporadic, spontaneous, and limited, the reality is that the "knockout game" phenomenon is widespread and 100% racist; although none of the MSM or involved authorities will come out and says so.

Many aspects of these crimes are extremely painful to think about, including the fact that responsible authorities in New York seem to have been caught by surprise, even though this "knockout game" has been played for years by young black gangs in other cities and other states, against people besides Jews -- the victims being either whites in general or people of Asian ancestry.

Attacks of this sort have been rampant in St. Louis. But they have also occurred in Massachusetts, Wisconsin and elsewhere. In Illinois the game has often been called "Polar Bear Hunting" by the young thugs, presumably because the targets are white.

A Very Dangerous Game

Using such terms as "troubled youths," the few media reports do their best to hide the unblemished reality:
these are organized groups of blacks attacking selected victims based entirely upon their race.

It’s frightening, it’s deadly and it’s gaining in popularity. It’s called the knockout game, and it involves people going up to strangers, punching them and running away.
The dangerous game has police in several states on their heels.
The video above shows unsuspecting 50-year-old teacher, James Addlespurger, being violently attacked while walking near a group of boys.
The attack occurred in 2012 in Pittsburgh — but the so-called “knockout” or “one hit quitter” game has apparently spread elsewhere.
In a few of the cases, the victims have died.

Dangerous “knockout game” gaining popularity among youth

This plague, despite cover from the MSM, has been exposed in its depth and hate in the book, "White Girl Bleed A Lot,"
(quoted from a casual attacker), by Colin Flaherty.
whitegirlbleedalot.com...

Have any of you heard of this threat in our own cities and back-yards?
Will the media or the authorities take a stand to defend innocent people from ruthless, race-based attacks?
Where is Eric Holder on this?
Why hasn't Barack Obama made this a point of his calls for a "post-racial" America?

Black mob violence is now so frequent and intense that even big city editors can’t keep it out of the news anymore.

The latest high-profile story ... is the killing of the 88-year-old World War II veteran Delbert Belton at the hands of two black people in Spokane. ...
A few days before, two black people stalked and killed Chris Lane, the 23-year-old Australian college student in Oklahoma. ...
A few days before that, three black people stalked and killed 27-year-old nurse David Santucci in Memphis. ...
A few days before that, a black mob in St. Paul beat Ray Widstrand with a sock full of rocks that will leave him with permanent brain damage. ...
In St. Louis, a black mob hit a hot dog vendor in the head with a hammer.
In Chicago, a black mob attacked a police officer, fracturing his skull with a baseball bat.
Several young black people bully and beat up a three-year old girl. “After the footage was taken, the 12-year-old cameraman went onto Facebook and posted the video with the title “When white people piss black people off,” reported MrConservative.com.
Some scenes of racial violence are familiar: Chicago. Baltimore. Philadelphia. Most are not: Peoria — the middle of middle America. Des Moines, where they had a Beat Whitey Night at the Iowa State Fair. Springfield. Greensboro. Indianapolis. Seattle. Portland. Dayton. Louisville. Dallas. Denver. Rochester. Utica. Miami Beach. Green Bay. Cedar Rapids.
Minneapolis and Milwaukee and Indianapolis have some of the most intense and frequent cases of black mob violence in America. If you lived there and depended only on local media, you would think only “unruly teenagers” are responsible.
Local and national media are loathe to report racial violence. It is an eerie experience to see a video of a local newscaster blame an episode of black mob violence in Milwaukee on just a “few people,” while he talks over B roll showing a large black mob pulling passengers out of two cars and beating them.

frontpagemag.com...]Concealing Racist Black Violence

Our governments, state, local and federal, have decided that this is NOT an issue to be addressed, or even discussed.
The MSM will not allow us or the low-information public consumers of Progressive ideology even to see the epidemic for what it is:
a "Transformation" of America, according to the dictates and whims of the elite who prefer a lack of attention to racism over the abusive and unjustified use of the term to denigrate non-believers and non-followers.

jw

edit on 20-11-2013 by jdub297 because: sp

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
If everyone plays nice, this thread should stay up.
Experience tells me that it will probably get ugly, since race is at the heart it.

+29 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

The thing that strikes me (no pun intended) but does not surprise me is that this is almost entirely black on non-black violence and the MSM has until recently refused to identify the attackers as who they really are. I'm sick of hearing the term "boisterous / troubled youths."

I'm glad that video's are pointing out exactly who are committing these crimes. This is why a CCW and weapons are a good idea for law abiding citizens..

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Crime is a CRIME! The Progressive political correctness machine that created the whole "Hate Crime" agenda has done nothing more than to perpetuate racism than solving it!

Regardless of the color of our skin, the bottom line is that we are all human beings. So why did we allow crimes based on the color of ones skin in the first place??

Political Correctness AND Hate Crimes, are a tool for a divisive agenda to do nothing more than divide us by the color of our skin, while separating us from becoming caring human beings!!

I am as frustrated with this kind of one sided reporting as you are OP, but the BIGGER ISSUE, is for those of us whom are NOT RACIST, to nip this kind of one sided divisiveness in the bud and tell the DOJ and the government, that we will no longer tolerate the divisiveness of them using the color of our skins against us!

I would like to think the term, "Us against them" would be used as "We the people, against a corrupt government", but they have done well to convince us to hate each other!! Be it because of the color of our skin, our sexual orientation or our religion. Thus they continue to do what they do against us....
edit on 20-11-2013 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

jdub297
The MSM will not allow us or the low-information public consumers of Progressive ideology even to see the epidemic for what it is:

edit on 20-11-2013 by jdub297 because: sp

That doesn't sound like something that the MSM would do..

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm curious how the OP found out about it if it's being covered up?

Seems a bit odd.

How can you link to something that isn't being reported?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Honestly I think it an attempt by the msm as a whole to try to avoid a race war. If they really reported on all the black violence that takes place people MIGHT take things into their own hands.

Personally I doubt people would but a few may. And some might turn into the old "Guardian Angels" from NYC. Curtis Sliwa I think started it. Had a hot sister too lol. I think they were a good thing.

Was'nt long ago there was a post here of some cops on a rooftop at a small town event. Snipers they said. Everybody hated the idea. I posted that it was most likely in defense of these animals.

But seriously, what do you think would happen if the news started reporting every crime committed by these black kids? Its also the flash mobs that rob stores.

I think a lot of black kids would be killed for no reason....

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

While these have been portrayed in the MSM as sporadic, spontaneous, and limited, the reality is that the "knockout game" phenomenon is widespread and 100% racist; although none of the MSM or involved authorities will come out and says so

I see no information in your post to indicate that these incidents are more frequent and the news is being suppressed. Sporadic is a fair characterization. So easy to fire up white fears of big blackie. Ever think there may be a deep cultural flaw there?

Ironically, racism is colorblind. Humans with limited imagination simply want to belong to something. I should know, because I grew up with racists and for a time I followed along due to a lack of imagination on my part. I know this type of person well. It sickens me now and I know how important it is to reject this at every level. Zero tolerance.

(post by Jefferton removed for a manners violation)
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Been waiting for a thread on this.

I agree -- race should never be a factor when it comes to sentencing. Assault is assault, murder is murder, rape is rape. I can think of scenarios where racism would be a relevant issue in a trial, such as if a jury is deliberating intent in a crime (ex. manslaughter vs. second degree murder). Sentencing, though, should be colorblind.

By ignoring the racial aspect of crimes like the knock-out game/'polar bear hunting,' law enforcement is failing to fulfill their duty to protect the community. If citizens are aware of a pattern in victims/perpetrators, they can take precautions and use heightened awareness in vulnerable situations.

Political-correctness is at the heart of this issue. The idea that we should rely solely on law enforcement for protection is also a part of it. Clearly, an army-sized police force is not enough to prevent this type of behavior in New York. Sadly, the first person to use a firearm to defend against this kind of thuggery will probably end up as the next George Zimmerman.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

Snippity-doo-daa, snippity dee day...

Oh the irony!!!!!

Read my above post. Wrong is wrong, and here you are using the "Race Card" to perpetuate the hate!!!

Well done!

Thank you for proving my point!

The government loves you! sigh

edit on 11/20/2013 by Mirthful Me because: Removed actioned commet that had been quoted...

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

I see nothing here that fits the definition of irony.

As for your pre-emptive accusations of racism, I have nothing to worry about; I have already been branded a racist by your ilk because I do not support Obama.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
There maybe some good logic behind a media blackout of this trend. They may not want too much news coverage out of fear it will inspire copycats and encourage those who got away with it to do it again because they get some sort of sick satisfaction out of the media coverage.

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Spookybelle

I'm curious how the OP found out about it if it's being covered up?

Seems a bit odd.

How can you link to something that isn't being reported?

Imagine if it was the other way around, and young white men were targeting black people specifically for suckerpunches or even worse beatings than that.

Do you think there would be more than one or two stories about it from MSM sources then?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

InverseLookingGlass
I see no information in your post to indicate that these incidents are more frequent and the news is being suppressed.

The New York authorities describe a recent series of such attacks and, because Jews have been singled out in these attacks, are considering prosecuting these assaults as "hate crimes." Many aspects of these crimes are extremely painful to think about, including the fact that responsible authorities in New York seem to have been caught by surprise, even though this "knockout game" has been played for years by young black gangs in other cities and other states, against people besides Jews -- the victims being either whites in general or people of Asian ancestry. Attacks of this sort have been rampant in St. Louis. But they have also occurred in Massachusetts, Wisconsin and elsewhere. In Illinois the game has often been called "Polar Bear Hunting" by the young thugs, presumably because the targets are white. Read more: www.realclearpolitics.com...

Despite such pious phrases as "troubled youths," the attackers are often in a merry, festive mood. In a sustained mass attack in Milwaukee, going far beyond the dimensions of a passing "knockout game," the attackers were laughing and eating chips, as if it were a picnic. One of them observed casually, "white girl bleed a lot." That phrase -- "White Girl Bleed A Lot" -- is also the title of a book by Colin Flaherty, which documents both the racial attacks across the nation and the media attempts to cover them up, as well as the local political and police officials who try to say that race had nothing to do with these attacks. Chapter 2 of the 2013 edition is titled, "The Knockout Game, St. Louis Style." So this is nothing new, however new it may be to some in New York, thanks to the media's political correctness. Nor is this game just a passing prank. People have been beaten unconscious, both in this game and in the wider orchestrated racial attacks. Some of these victims have been permanently disabled and some have died from their injuries. But most of the media see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil. In such an atmosphere, the evil not only persists but grows. Some in the media, as well as in politics, may think that they are trying to avoid provoking a race war by ignoring or playing down these attacks. But the way to prevent a race war is by stopping these attacks, not trying to sanitize them. Read more: www.realclearpolitics.com...

I'm not saying it's definitely true, but to state that you found "no information" in the OP to indicate a cover-up means that you did not check the sources.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

tinner07
Honestly I think it an attempt by the msm as a whole to try to avoid a race war. If they really reported on all the black violence that takes place people MIGHT take things into their own hands.

what do you think would happen if the news started reporting every crime committed by these black kids? Its also the flash mobs that rob stores.

Can you tell us again what did the media do with that Trayvon Martin affair where even the president got involved.

Now after that... repeat that opinion about the media again but with a straight face.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jrod

You get goodwill points for reaching, but there is nothing for you to grasp.

The young 'men' behind these acts are flagrantly bragging and posting videos of the acts on facebook. The trend is spreading due to social networking, not the MSM.
Should make it easy for law enforcement to find them. I know I am only a google search away from NSA attention.
edit on 20-11-2013 by OpenMindedRealist because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I can't wait for the day the CCW carrier is targeted...and when its over and a group of young thu...I mean troubled youths are all layed around leaking, it should be nationally covered so its clear what the result can be.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyD

I can't wait for the day the CCW carrier is targeted...and when its over and a group of young thu...I mean troubled youths are all layed around leaking, it should be nationally covered so its clear what the result can be.

Your logic is correct! However, the propaganda spin machine will use it to go against the 2nd, and Al Sharpton will finally be heard from again!

If Al was what he pretends to be he would be speaking out.................all I am hearing is crickets chirping from the typical race baiters......

But then again, it seems that our government has a history of killing black men whom come forward to bring peace amongst people of different colors of skin. Ask MLK and Malcolm X. Oops, we can't, because "someone" killed them!

The biggest threat to ANY government, is a man whom tries to bring peace amongst different races!

(post by cathar removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join