It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member here interested in ancient civilizations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Nice to meet you all, hoping my stay here in ATS will be a good one.

Anyone here interested in ancient civilizations like myself? I am a believer in history repeating itself, and believe we can learn a lot from our past. One particular civilization which I admire much is the first civilization known to man, the Sumerians and Akkadians, followed by the Babylonians and Assyrians and the clay tablets found in this region. Hopefully, this will be a learning experience for us all. Peace

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
On behalf of all of us Above Top Secretions Welcome aboard the boards. I'm also a great fan of ancient civilizations. If you would like anything translated in ancient Aramaic phonecian or hebrew let me know. I'm also learnin some proto Sumerian phonemes. Cheers and enjoy

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dubz310

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family.

Des

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Welcome. A lot here from time to time on ancient civilisations. I am by no means a scholar or student of them but they do fascinate me.

Mainly the knowledge the ancients seem to have of the stars. And the craftsmanship some cultures developed while some seemed happy without it.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dubz310

Welcome to ATS, Dubz310!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around and enjoy your stay.

BoneZ,
ATS Moderator

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dubz310

Hi There! From another newbie.
Hope you have a great time here with us. Looking forward to your posts!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Thank you all for the welcomes!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

I don't think I like being a secretion.

Maybe another word to attract more new members?

Welcome new member! Check out Slayer69's threads for ancient civilizations, lot's of thought and research put into those. Just search using the green magnifying glass at the top right of the screen.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
In another ten years I will be considered ancient by kids. My grandkids think I am already ancient.

Welcome to the site, there are a few archeologists here and others with an interest in these ancient cultures. You should get a lot of information.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

superman2012
reply to post by dashen

Welcome new member! Check out Slayer69's threads for ancient civilizations, lot's of thought and research put into those. Just search using the green magnifying glass at the top right of the screen.

A link would be helpful as Im having trouble finding my way through the forum

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

rickymouse
In another ten years I will be considered ancient by kids. My grandkids think I am already ancient.

Welcome to the site, there are a few archeologists here and others with an interest in these ancient cultures. You should get a lot of information.

Very funny, thanks for the help.

Might anyone of them know about egyptian artifactS?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dubz310

Welcome to the best ancient civilisation that still exists.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

smurfy
reply to post by Dubz310

Welcome to the best ancient civilisation that still exists.

thanks

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. Ancient civilizations fascinate me as I believe patterns repeat, and there is a rather interesting plan being carried forward that works in every generation as we seem to have lousy memories, and it's easy to control us.

Right now, the ptb are on the cusp of a goal they have never truly reached before and that is worldwide information control, and establishing a unified government and religion. The next few years should be quite interesting.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Dubz310

superman2012
reply to post by dashen

A link would be helpful as Im having trouble finding my way through the forum

Sure, here you go.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
There`s brilliant threads on ATS to do with ancient civilisations.

A really good video is the full version of " The Pyramid code "

Graham Hancock....in my opinion is a top researcher.
His " Fingerprints of the Gods " is one of my faves.

Here he is on coast to coast am latest show......

zfirelight.blogspot.co.uk...

I think he comes on in the second hour.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Dubz310
Nice to meet you all, hoping my stay here in ATS will be a good one.

Anyone here interested in ancient civilizations like myself? I am a believer in history repeating itself, and believe we can learn a lot from our past. One particular civilization which I admire much is the first civilization known to man, the Sumerians and Akkadians, followed by the Babylonians and Assyrians and the clay tablets found in this region. Hopefully, this will be a learning experience for us all. Peace

Welcome to ATS have a great time.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dubz310

I love learning about the ancient civilizations. Welcome!

Have a nice cup of coffee and enjoy your stay.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dubz310

In any civilization the greedy aggressive factions will rise to the top of the government. Because the nice guys cannot compete with them. The influence of the good people goes down the drain. Then the civilization collapses from bankruptcy.

Then a new civilization arises and history repeats itself.

new topics

top topics

join