It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim: TRUE STORY

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Excellent ....

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I watched the video some time ago... all the way thru.

but it starts off with showing skulls which have been banded and shaped, it even takes you to south america to show you the same thing, but I kept failing to make the connection with fallen angels or giants.

it's a common practice in the ancient world... they still bind some women feet I hear in Japan?

edit on rd054613p08u46R05 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

SisyphusRide
I watched the video some time ago... all the way thru.

but it starts off with showing skulls which have been banded and shaped, it even takes you to south america to show you the same thing, but I kept failing to make the connection with fallen angels or giants.

it's a common practice in the ancient world... they still bind some women feet I hear in Japan?

there are several character attacks which can be unleashed on the guy also...

In the video he shows skulls that have obviously been bound and... even says they were and talks about various places where it was common practice. He goes on to show skulls that are anatomically different from every other human skull. Binding someone's head is not going to make the saggital suture joint magically disappear. Which has been repeated in this thread again and again.

Who the skulls belong to, or if they are even real, is anyone's guess.

edit on 23pmSat, 23 Nov 2013 20:40:50 -060013SaturdaySaturday1311 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

yes I remember that.. it is a point I concede.

but as newborns isn't the skull undeveloped and open on the top? in some of the images I remember them just looking like they have been shifted closer to the base of the skull.

the one with the hair obviously has some DNA which could be extracted... but what was it, that the skulls have disappeared or have been taken into the back room?

that's a tease, not a mystery.

---

the skulls are also normal size, but in the beginning he has the senior rabbi on saying men were the size of grasshoppers compared to the giants.

there is also too much editing, I found it difficult to follow upon viewing... it is not cohesive enough and bounces around from sentence to sentence, with a scene for each. This methodology I perceive as something else... deceptive, coaxing, coaching... I can't quite put my finger on the word to express it. It is 'extremely frustrating' I was at the point of getting an electric shock treatment at the start of each new sentence and scene change and tone of voice reset.

it was hard for me to view, I have a disability... I had to use the green scissors in school.

edit on rd231413p0900000014R23 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Wow, such a shame the "reply" button seems to be broken...

I happen to have plenty of beliefs involving the supernatural and non-scientific things. Thanks for assuming I have a purely skeptical mind though. Got to love when you meet one of those "open minded" and "enlightened" fellows, who aren't even open minded enough to know that you cannot judge a person off of a single reply on an ATS thread.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

_javascript:hyperlink()

Check this Tread out and the video :-

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I enjoyed the presentation to a point. When he got to Lucy, and flipantly dismissed her as another monky, then went on to say there was no findings that connected further than that, I quit. This man presents some interesting finds and I applaud him, but to lie outright for an agenda, I do not like in the least, thus his credibility was crippled. Go ahead and watch, but do unerstand he will distort or lie to support whatever he is trying to get accross.

Lucy by the way was neither monkey nor modern man, but an upright bipedal being and an earlier finding simillar was unearthed a few years ago with a toe very much like our thumb, yet upright also.

Hell, I had to teach this stuff and I had the nerve to bring in all findings even if it may have muddied the waters for the science side. Never had the nerve to tell them outright that "others more than likely had a hand in our fashioning. This was known for some years by the geneitc evidence. Both the system and the church members would have attacked me.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Check this Tread out and the video

Check out this analysis of the supposed Maya artifacts:

Aliens, Lies and Videotape

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
This one is also very educational. Watch from 30 second...

This world sux. It always needed someone larger to rule.
edit on 25/11/2013 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
too many holes in Trey Smiths' mesmerizing presentation...

i tolerated the droning voice that was intentional ...it would be interesting to analyse the resonance or what hertz he was droning at (maybe E# 666hz ?)..i watched his act in reverse by viewing the video in a mirror---to protect myself---
did you all notice ALL the hand gestures and hand-dancing he did to try to mesmerize the viewer ?!

the only practical thing presented in the objects was that genetic oddities, anomalies will spring up among the normal human population from time to time and that mutations in family lines is present.... the elongated skulls are a genetic abnormality across the face of the earth in all cultures in all eras...
these abnormalities were not exclusive to the Babylonian mutations as Nephilim

Although he never even tries to clear up that confusion.... all the new world misshapen heads are distinct from the old world elongated heads and only the Babylonian skulls were identified as Fallen-Angel offspring (Nephilim)
N o attempt was ever made to signify a difference--- they were all lumped together... what for?

Peruvian Nephilim skulls that were born thousands of years after the flood destroyed them... just does not make scriptural sense....
the 12 Tribes of Israel were instructed to genocide all 'giants'/'Nephilim',,, why isn't modern Israel doing their continuing mission now ?

this is entertaining fluff but watch out that You Don't bedevil yourself with this presentations' conjuring spell & semi-deep hypnosis spell into delving in sinister abysses'
edit on 25-11-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by HomeBrew

Unfortunately us mere mortals have a price and even the hallowed halls of the Smithsonian are not beyond the clutches of these powerful and well funded individuals.

Carry on friend. I posted some complaints about the Smithsonian having to do with another area or research, complaints of hiding physical evidence, and was meet by a barrage of unqualified insults.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

daryllyn
As for the skulls... Many (not all, to be clear) of the ones shown in the video are missing the Sagittal suture, or the suture joint that joins together the parietal bones of the skull, that you would see on all human skulls. The eye sockets of some of the skulls shown are also much larger than those of normal skulls. The ones shown that lacked the Sagittal suture, also lack the typical markings of manipulation caused by head binding practices.

It is often pointed out by critics that royals and other did this all over the world. You will even hear comments about it being common practice say among the Mayan royals. But in fact it was not a common practice. Hundreds of skulls attest to this fact.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

The vid is good. Sorry for my first post. Maybe the music made me to it

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join