It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim: TRUE STORY

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This skull was a human skull that was purposely deformed by humans.
It has been done all over the world.
The board on the forehead to flatten it.
The head being bound to make it tall and elongated.

That being said, what is the REASON why humans did this?
WHy would they deform their children to make them look like that.
Could it be that they are trying to make their children look like so-called angels?

Aliens visit Earth .. they have flat foreheads and elongated backs of the heads ...
so the peasants of the old days want their children to look like the 'angels' and they
deform their children. Makes sense.

As for the 'nephilim' ... it's just one very short story in the bible. It could easily
be total myth. It could be folklore based on something that happened but the
story got changed so much that it's unrecognizable from the truth.

'Angels' are beings of pure spirit .. not organic. They can't become organic
and procreate outside of their species. Heck, they can't procreate at all.

So the nephilim are offspring of aliens .. not angels.
IF they exist at all.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Komodo

randyvs
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

They're not the Nephilim, people

Maybe not. But they sure as hell aren't completely human. They don't even grow together at the sutchers the same way.
edit on 21-11-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

ha ha ..!

Can they NOT see this in the video ?? !!!

The narrator exclusively repeats this point like a million times over through out the vid.. it's the MAIN point he goes back to refer to even till the last 5 minutes of the vid!!

I know right ? Left behind.

So here we have a perfect example of a hybrid race as described by the Bible only.
And all the scientific BSers can think to do, is scouff.
Not try to prove they are fully human, but instead, try to
dictate what we are looking at and that isn't going to cut it.

Poeple all ove the world who supposedly couldn't communicate
or much less even know of each others existence, all decided at
the same time, to rope "boards" around their new borns head for
some reason ,we really can't explain but the Bible does.

So boards ? Home Depot right ?

Science can't make head ner tails out of way to much to even
consider it appropriate for certain subjects.

And that's the truth. Because that way they can still hide their eyes.
And stay out of the way at the same time and let others
search for the real truth. Because of legitimate suspicions
surrounding the reasons for negative attitude towards that
which they don't have anymore clue than the common bum on
the street beggar hobo. Scouffing and lying and whining," Oh
not this stuff again?" Really? That's a scientific attitude ?

Get off me !

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
As for the skulls... Many (not all, to be clear) of the ones shown in the video are missing the Sagittal suture, or the suture joint that joins together the parietal bones of the skull, that you would see on all human skulls. The eye sockets of some of the skulls shown are also much larger than those of normal skulls. The ones shown that lacked the Sagittal suture, also lack the typical markings of manipulation caused by head binding practices.

For those that watched the first two minutes and instantly wrote it off, he ties ancient symbolism from various civilizations, ancient texts, quantum physics, science, genetics, anatomy, history, occult teachings/experiences, ufology, near death experiences, archaeology, prophecy, and more... together in a surprisingly cohesive way. I've never seen anything like it. You cannot judge this video in particular off of the first two minutes alone... it goes way deeper than what is shown in the first few minutes.

Disclaimer because folks on ATS these days love to take anything you didn't say and twist it around:

I am not saying I believe everything he says in the video, only that I was able to entertain the thoughts and ideas and was surprised and engaged by the theories and the way he pieced together all the information from so many sources into a single theory that actually turned out to be very interesting and surprising.

And remember:

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
edit on 21pmThu, 21 Nov 2013 13:45:23 -060013ThursdayThursday1311 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Very weird video.

The presenter should not quit his day job. Very irritating hand gestures throughout the video. It's like he's presenting for the mentally handicapped.

As for the content...I like to entertain ideas...and certainly the neanderthal theory is interesting. Since I'm not on the believers camp, UFOs-are-demons concept doesn't really ring with me.

Anyway...I'm not sold on this whole idea expressed in this video...but there is probably some truth in there somewhere.

I wouldn't recommend anyone takes this too seriously...these are just guesses mixed with stories, mixed with hearsay, 3 cups of Bible quotes, and handful of wild conjecture. Add a pinch of truth for flavor.

edit on 21-11-2013 by MarioOnTheFly because: too many anyways

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

"Bravo" , most definitely agree with Aristotles statement at the end of your post.

Food for thought ehh?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Perhaps your a student of Aristotle , as per the post from daryllyn.

Here's my take on science, its retrogressive for the most part and any new concepts are only excepted after they have been dragged through the old scientism, which by virtue of its backward thinking is unable to access and credit any new information, until it becomes so blatantly obvious that they need to save face and except it.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Daryllyn always with a level head desreves respect. And I agree with your analogy.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

For those that watched the first two minutes and instantly wrote it off, he ties ancient symbolism from various civilizations, ancient texts, quantum physics, science, genetics, anatomy, history, occult teachings/experiences, ufology, near death experiences, archaeology, prophecy, and more... together in a surprisingly cohesive way. I've never seen anything like it. You cannot judge this video in particular off of the first two minutes alone... it goes way deeper than what is shown in the first few minutes.

100 Stars for ya on this !!

Thanks for bringing that to the surface! I actually didn't want to watch the vid because most (90%) of yt vids don't clearly put the pices of the puzzle together on such a very complex subject, one that is nearly hidden if you don't stop to re-read what is being said in Gen.6:4 ..

I waited like 3 days but kept seeing it being replied to so I ok...clicked the video as I cringed.. but SO glad I did ^^

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I enjoyed the video. Got a little too "bible thumper" at the end. I was disappointed at the end.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Well everyone has their filters and philosophies that their thoughts pass through.

I just processes it through mine and filter out what doesn't agree with my belief system or take on board what does.

All and all the information is thought provoking and I like that.

Its a process that works well for me , rather than a blank refusal to allow information in the front door , just because I may not agree with someone else's filters.

You learn more that way and it helps to preserve and open mind.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I highly suggest the rest of his videos in his subscription library -- They are all very thought provoking! I just finished watching some.

~Sovereign
edit on 21-11-2013 by SovereignEve because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

didn't even consider the skull lines as being .. hmmmmmmm.. different .. so .. stop spouting your opinions of what you only know from being spoon fed

Artificial Cranial Deformation is not a "spoon fed" theory. It is a well documented practice within cultures all over the Earth. It was even practiced in France within the past 100 years. Elongated skulls are not evidence of extraterrestrials, the Nephilim, or fallen angel hybrids. Such nonsense has been disproved a thousand times over by the scientific community in biological and archaeological studies. The one being spoon-fed is you.

reply to post by randyvs

Maybe not. But they sure as hell aren't completely human. They don't even grow together at the sutchers the same way.

What isn't human about them? As for not properly coming together along the sutures, do you even know what artificial cranial deformation means? Let me break it down for you: the process requires binding an infant's skull, with either sturdy boards or thick wraps, so that the sutures and fontanelles close up in a different style than usual. So, basically: squeeze your baby's head until it looks like that. Absolutely NOTHING that cannot be explained about the process, or its outcome. You can even see the same results in foot binding.

With your limited assessment time with the video and your filters of already ingrained prejudice against any information that may challenge the established world view , your assessment can hardly be called valid.

I don't need a lengthy assessment when the foundation of his thesis is patently false, and the source of his information is unequipped to comment on it. If you like wasting your time on disproved "theories," be my guest. I'd rather keep with the times though, instead of treating garbage first touted in the 1960s as if it were still relevant today.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Just watched the video and my god is it full of information! Tray Smith does a fantastic job putting the dots together, really a great watch. You can tell he knows what's going on doing research on topics that are long forgotten. Thank you for sharing.

You don't have to believe every word but the truth will scream out at you from this movie.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
nevermind.
edit on 21pmThu, 21 Nov 2013 23:21:42 -060013ThursdayThursday1311 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

daryllyn
As for the skulls... Many (not all, to be clear) of the ones shown in the video are missing the Sagittal suture, or the suture joint that joins together the parietal bones of the skull, that you would see on all human skulls.

And remember:

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
edit on 21pmThu, 21 Nov 2013 13:45:23 -060013ThursdayThursday1311 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

Thank You For saying it.

I get disheartened sometimes seeing how people think, or put more directly how they don't. How else can you expand your horizons without entertaining new thoughts? They don't have to be right.

I also quoted the first thing you said. It's all quite obvious for anyone who can see. Something is going on. I could stretch out my arms to make them as lon as my legs, and the bones would never be the same.

I remember the first time I was exposed to that evidence of the sutures. Before that I had entertained the idea the heads were not completely human, but I had doubts. The only evidence I had was why would they do that unless they were copying something. Their stories always talked of other beings called angels or demons or Jinn or gods or giants. It made sense.

Now I am more sure.

The video talks more than just about these giants though. I really liked the DNA part, and just in general the expressive way the video was presented. Some may feel it's a joke at first, but give it a little time for your brain to adjust to a new way of watching a video. It makes sense and contains more information than just an edited video full of graphics alone.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by GrantedBail

Well everyone has their filters and philosophies that their thoughts pass through.

I just processes it through mine and filter out what doesn't agree with my belief system or take on board what does.

All and all the information is thought provoking and I like that.

Its a process that works well for me , rather than a blank refusal to allow information in the front door , just because I may not agree with someone else's filters.

You learn more that way and it helps to preserve and open mind.

Truly awesome way to put it

I joined this site to explore what might be...but some here feel it is their duty to set us straight.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This thread is going to lead me to a thread I'm creating. Some of the deniers are just FASCINATING to myself! Makes me wonder are there two types of humans or is there really an organized conspiracy?

You can look at the skulls and see the sutures are different, not just in a different place, but DIFFERENT. You can see that the volume of some of the skulls is too large for humans...yet you have people like Scribe saying "move along, there's nothing to see here".

Fascinating!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

Some people hold very tightly to their belief structures , as thought they believe those structures to be them . They will defend this misguided belief until even death sometimes.

Agreed the amount of bone alone that covers some of the skulls is way in excess of what humans have.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Nice! Thank you for the link. I love this theory of our origins

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Please don't get me wrong. I enjoyed the video and he ties alot of stuff together beautifully. BUT!! Is it just me, or is he trying to mimic Heath Ledger's character... The Joker!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join