It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim: TRUE STORY

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This is a two hour presentation of the new early history of mankind.

For some it may put the pieces together , for other's it may be challenging.

Well worth watching and discussing , can be viewed in parts.

Outline:-

Nephilim: Origin of Genetic Evil takes a deep look at human genetics, elongated skulls, "Nephilim Skulls" ancient giants, "Nephilim giants" giant skulls (fragments) and Neanderthal skulls (genetically) -- all this in an EASY walk through of precise Hebrew, Babylonian - Sumerian, Egyptian & Book of Enoch accounts of Nephilim / Annunaki, Ancient Alien / Demons, Fallen Angels, and even the father of all lies --- Satan... From the depths of the underworld & Lucifer (Luciferian) occult of Hell's gates.... to the ancient pages of Biblical revelation and prophecy... to the very words of prophecy from the lips of Jesus Christ Himself....

www.youtube.com...

edit on 20-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Not worth it..
edit on 20-11-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

boymonkey74
True story my arse.
An opinion but not provable.
Started watching it but sorry is it a joke?

oddly enough I watched this last night and now I feel weird that it's being posted..

It's actually a good watch.

Get over the title you don't have to take another's opinion in any way as truth.

There is good information in there though. Interesting video.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

S+F

Soon they will rise again once the stargates open.

i am sure one will give BoyMonkey (above) the gift of truth when it sits on his head and farts.

Oh - must be swamp gas - again.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Yes it is , an enormous amount of information and amazing work at Dot joining.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Not worth it...enjoy your fear everyone.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

What is very disturbing ,is that the disc he refers to , reminds me of the what ISON looks like.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

boymonkey74

Sorry poor little monkey but I'm not afraid. I don't get why everyone keeps saying things like that about everything. Maybe you get scared easy, but information is interesting to hear if you want it.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I seen this a few months ago on ATS. I was most intrigued by the numerous giant skulls revealed in the show. The seams on the skull caps are nothing like a humans cap.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

boymonkey74

I'm sorry, but my phone won't play the video. When I'm back on my laptop I'll check it out. This subject is right up my street. And in reference to the quote above, youre a bit of a Muppet aren't you? I'd love ve to bump into you in the street.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I ran across this, this morning. It seems so simple.

The Liquid-Jet Super-Flux Reactor
atomic-skies.blogspot.be...

It made me think of the great pyramid and so i went searching and found this.

nuclearpyramid.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I would recommend anyone interested in the Nephilim to visit Steven Quayle website and to take a look at his numerous youtube videos on this subject. He has spent a few decades researching this material and considered to be one of the best experts in this field.

His website is www.stevequayle.com...

enjoy

edit on 20-11-2013 by Fraudfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

Thanks , I quite often visit his site, filtering and shuffling information in my own personal quest for the truth.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Thanks for your informed input after not watching the video , nothing for you here.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
A true story in a conspiracy in religions forum

somehow that is an oxymoron

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Yep true it is an oxymoron , but the author isn't.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Fraudfinder

I would recommend anyone interested in the Nephilim to visit Steven Quayle website and to take a look at his numerous youtube videos on this subject. He has spent a few decades researching this material and considered to be one of the best experts in this field.

enjoy

Never quite got these type of statements.. how can you be an expert on something that we have no proof exists?
Anorher Self proclaimed exper more like, cashing in on the gullible..

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

We have no quantifiable proof of Dreams , but we have experts in that field.

Expert:- having, involving, or displaying special skill or knowledge derived from training or experience.
www.merriam-webster.com...

I would say that he falls into that category.
edit on 20-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Misterlondon

Fraudfinder

enjoy

Never quite got these type of statements.. how can you be an expert on something that we have no proof exists?
Anorher Self proclaimed exper more like, cashing in on the gullible..

Interestingly enough, by this same train of (failed) logic we could discredit most theoretical scientists. Since when was proof a necessary requirement for someone to be a expert on something? If I gather, study, and live/breath a body of ancient texts for decades (albeit of questionable content with regards to truth) I could and would most certainly be deemed an expert on such things. Your apparent acceptance of ignorance has soiled your ability to reason and your quick & fruitless retort has become stale. Learn to research things before spewing sheep-like auto responses to things you know not.

As for the OP, I truly enjoyed the video, have watched/listened to it a few times over the past few months. And for the person who mentioned Steve Quayle, yes he is quite versed in the Nephilim. Also worth checking out Tom Horn & LA Marzulli.

I have spent the better part of the last few years really researching and fleshing out this notion of an ancient race of giants and there indeed seems to be something to it. Virtually all corners of the earth, and all ancient races have some form or witten or oral lore involving such beings, and most have a very similar theme as well. In fact the entire body of related texts on the topic is all but unrivaled in the ancient world.

Having said that, I agree with the poster I quoted in that real proof is not available to the public. Sure, there is many accounts of 'men in power' hiding the truth but I have a hard time getting past the fact that if there really were races of giants all over the globe then surely we should have some form of documented and scientifically accepted proof. I mean, could the powers that be really confiscate every single source of proof ever found or dug up? Could they really silence every person, scientist, or doctor who might have come in contact? It almost seems like it would be impossible.

Having said that, I still believe there is something to it. What that is, I do not know. I am not quite willing to believe the world was being taken over by hybrid angel/human giants in the remote past however I simply am not ignorant enough to dismiss every single ancient account of such things out of hand either. At the very least, it is one of my favorite and entertaining subjects to read and/or listen to.

As a final thought, ANYONE who discredits the entire notion of a race of giants in the remote past because they have no proof has either not properly done their homework or is a close minded sheep unwilling or unable to believe in anything that has not been presented to them by 'credible' people on the magic box in their living room. Mind you, I am not saying one should believe in this, but the bodies of work out there lending credibility to it in the form of ancient text are vast.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HomeBrew

Unfortunately us mere mortals have a price and even the hallowed halls of the Smithsonian are not beyond the clutches of these powerful and well funded individuals.

More Abuse Of Tax Dollars At Smithsonian

Keeping with the tradition of abusing tax dollars at the world’s largest nonprofit museum complex, the head of the Smithsonian Latino Center quit after violating numerous ethical and conflict-of-interest policies less than a year after her boss at the institute resigned for the same thing.

The Washington newspaper that has documented the institution’s scandals over the years exposed this latest ordeal after requesting O’Leary’s inspector general report through the Freedom of Information Act. Just last year, the man who hired O’Leary, former Smithsonian Secretary Lawrence Small, resigned for using museum funds to pay for personal luxuries, including use of a private jet and chauffeur services.

The director of the Smithsonian’s American Indian museum was also exposed last year for spending more than a quarter of a million dollars in Smithsonian funds to pay for first-class travel, including lavish resort stays, limousines and more than a dozen trips to Paris. Many of his Smithsonian-financed trips—Athens, Bali, Indonesia, London and Singapore, to name a few—took him far from American Indian culture.

www.judicialwatch.org...

SALE ON NOW PRICELESS INDICATORS OF OUR VERY EARLY HISTORY .............GOING CHEAP.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join