It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Does Going to Hell Look Like?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Argh I typed all that and left out the direct answer to the question… I can't imagine it would be too different from what people encounter when making it to whatever their heaven might be save for maybe lacking the warm reception possibly due to their nature and thus their hell. Then again if they positively associated previously with people who also ended up in said "hell" a warm reception might not be out of the question.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by FlowThruSpace

According to most church folks I grilled on the subject when I was a child, "hell" is a place full of babies who weren't baptized, pets, people who never heard the "good news", liberals, atheists, pagans, anybody non-Christian, Pee Wee Herman, people with tattoos, people who say "happy holidays" instead of "murrah christmas", non-Texans, Texans, gay people, etc...

They will be burned to a crisp, brought back, burned, tortured, and burned again. But not so they can learn a lesson but so they can live in eternity with constant emotional and physical anguish. But remember, God loves you.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

boymonkey74
Burning and more burning for the sinners, skin torn from bodies on the floor crisping up into crackling, more burning, screaming for anyone who has not accepted Jebus into their lives even If they have been a good person.
Oh and the sound apart from the screaming is Celine Dion.

Nah only messing Is doesn't look like anything because it doesn't exist.

That is what Satan whats you to believe.

Hell and heaven are both very real.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

BO XIAN

There's also a very sobering one by a youngish gal in South or Central America. Don't think of her name currently.

She is on Youtube and she speaks of visit to both heaven and hell. She talks about Pope John Paul and Michael Jackson being in hell, etc..... very enlightening. Today she is grown and has a large ministry were numerous miracles are observed at her sermons.
edit on 20-11-2013 by Fraudfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

OneManArmy
What if?......
We are the fallen angels and we are already in hell, trying to earn our own salvation from it.

I think the only way to get any idea is to study near death experiences, there are plenty of stories from people that "died" went to hell or the gates of heaven and came back again.
I suspect that many of the tales of hell are a christian propaganda campaign, but Im not sure.

My friend there is only one way to receive salvation and you can not earn it.

There are many Satanist and atheist that have had a NDE experience and came back and immediately accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and saviour.

I wonder what changed their minds?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

MBMASON
I always wondered if hell was all fire and burning and heat, would you eventually get used to the heat, kind of like a hot tub? Eternity is a long time, I think you'd eventually get used to it.

Also if satan or the devil are evil, why would they torture other evil people? Wouldn't they welcome their evil brothers,maybe treat them to infinite hookers and blow or something?

Hell will not be for eternity. In the book of Revelations it states hell will be cast into the lake of fire - which means it will come to an end and will be no longer in existance. So everyone in hell at this time will be destroyed forever.

Satan/Lucifer fell from heaven because of jealousy and pride. We were made in God's image.God loves us more than the angels in heaven and this is something Lucifer could not accept. He hates us with a very deep passion.

I am in Europe.....its getting late......getting tired.... .)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Walmart on black friday.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Please check out this thread for additional insight as well as some refreshing, good news.

God is all-good, and there's no room for hell, in heaven.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Cuervo

According to most church folks I grilled on the subject when I was a child, "hell" is a place full of babies who weren't baptized, pets, people who never heard the "good news", liberals, atheists, pagans, anybody non-Christian, Pee Wee Herman, people with tattoos, people who say "happy holidays" instead of "murrah christmas", non-Texans, Texans, gay people, etc...

They will be burned to a crisp, brought back, burned, tortured, and burned again. But not so they can learn a lesson but so they can live in eternity with constant emotional and physical anguish. But remember, God loves you.

Kinda of tired right now .....last post tonight

Believe or not your list is close to the truth......close .....with a few mistakes.

I can not recall right now but according to a high Satanic priestess there is a way to dedicate babies and children to hell and when sacrificed the do indeed go to hell. Now I pray to God this is a lie but I have heard this numerous times when researching this matter.

Ask me tomorrow for more details.

Good night. '
'

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

NewAgeMan

Please check out this thread for additional insight as well as some refreshing, good news.

Better yet don't check it out. It is wrong and full of lies.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Apparently you never met any members of the feline family lol.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

THX THX. Do you have her name and links?

She struck me as the real deal the first time I watched her videos.

Certainly her story is VERY unique in many respects.

Thx thx.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

Sorry, Bro. . . . I just don't buy it.

Innocent children before the age of conscious accountability for their choices and actions, imho, are not in hell.

That would be totally out of character for God. God cannot be untrue to His character.

I've also never heard of any visitations to hell wherein they observed children who were there before the age of accountability.

Older children, yes.

edit on 20/11/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Fraudfinder

NewAgeMan

Better yet don't check it out. It is wrong and full of lies.

Um, could you elaborate, or is it that you just don't want anyone to access the info ..?

Here's an example of your contribution as a.. hell aficionado

Fraudfinder

I can not recall right now but according to a high Satanic priestess there is a way to dedicate babies and children to hell and when sacrificed they do indeed go to hell. Now I pray to God this is a lie but I have heard this numerous times when researching this matter.

Good night. '
'

edit on 20-11-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I think that there is something to humanity's persistent need to believe in something, anything. People who do not have a spiritual faith seem often to be looking to fill something inside themselves as if they feel empty somehow or they seem somehow hopeless or bereft of something.

For that reason, I think that we are all a little bit connected to God even if we don't acknowledge it or deny it. It's that persistent little voice or drive to find a cause or something to believe in or to fill an emptiness with something.

So, I think Hell is the complete absence of that. I think it leaves a huge gaping hole inside you that will never, ever be filled with anything and leaves empty, raw and aching and never able to again experience the hope and joy you used to feel. And you'll be alone, even when you attempt to surround yourself with other people.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ask yourself these questions:

If most/many/few of humanity is to be sent to an eternity of fiery torture in Hell, without hope, without God, etc, then how can God ever become All in all? The Bible states that He will, but if some are cut off in Hell, it cannot happen.

The Greeks had Hades, the Latins had Inferno, the Teutons had Hel. This has all come in from pagan myth and pagan philosophy. A quick look at Greek mythology will prove it. It has been grafted into Christianity, but if you look up the real meanings of words in your KJV which have been rendered (not translated) as "Hell," you will see that "the grave" and/or "the pit" are usually meant. If Hell were a real place, how much more would God have spoken of it in His Word, in order to keep us out of it?

God is Love - that's axiomatic, and being so, will He be sending anyone to Hell? It is against His character, His purpose, His goal (being All in all). To subscribe to damnationist doctrine is to portray God as a sadistic psychopath, a God most folks honestly don't care to worship.

Jesus Christ died to save the world, and how inclusive is that? He will have some cast into the Lake of Fire, but be very careful here - the LoF is called the Second Death, not Hell. Later, Death itself is cast into the LoF, and how, after that, can ANYONE still be dead and in Hell? Nope, nope, and nope!

Did you know that God made Adam out of a dead body and His Own Breath? Yes, we all have God's breath/spirit within us, and do you really think He is going to send you (and a bit of Himself) to Hell when you die? Not happening!

Do you really think Mary Baxter writes for any other reason than to sell books? No, almost all support for Hell comes from myth, philosophy, legend, epic poetry, movies, and other fiction.

Hell is a 404.

edit on 20-11-2013 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Fraudfinder

Cuervo

Kinda of tired right now .....last post tonight

Believe or not your list is close to the truth......close .....with a few mistakes.

I can not recall right now but according to a high Satanic priestess there is a way to dedicate babies and children to hell and when sacrificed the do indeed go to hell. Now I pray to God this is a lie but I have heard this numerous times when researching this matter.

Good night. '
'

I'm not a Satanist so I'm not the expert on it but... I can tell you a couple of things about the garden variety Anton Satanist. They, for the most part, don't believe in Satan so much as rugged individualism dressed up as something they know that Christians would hate. That type of Satanism uses Ayn Rand style philosophies as a sort of code to live by. I'm grossly generalizing here but that's not an entirely inaccurate picture of basic Satanism. Those kind might do something like you are talking about but I would imagine it would be more tongue-in-cheek.

The other kind of Satanists are the "theistic" kind who actually worship Lucifer. They may do something like that but they would view it more as "saving" the child from god and not necessarily giving it to hell. Again, I've never heard of what you are talking about but that would be my guess.

In my personal path, we do have something like a "baptism" but it's in no way related to the Christian pantheon, let alone Satan. It's more of a way of dedicating the child to the cycles of Earth so that the child may live a blessed life in harmony with nature and the spirits. It doesn't "predestine" the child to any particular fate and those kids are free to grow up to be Christians or Buddhists or whatever afterwards.

I'm not sure but we may have a Satanist or two roaming around ATS so hopefully one will pop in and answer your question.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I magine a place of no feeling. None of your senses. No sense of touch, heat, cold, taste, smell, hearing, seeing, love, hate.... No emotion directed towards you. Just you and your thoughts... for eternity. That is it. Eventually, the gnashing of teeth would be a strong desire (to put it mildly) for any sort of connection... to anything. To feel, hate, love... anything. But, there is nothing. Just you and your thoughts. That is hell!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

ketsuko
Hell is the complete absence of that. I think it leaves a huge gaping hole inside you that will never, ever be filled with anything and leaves empty, raw and aching and never able to again experience the hope and joy you used to feel. And you'll be alone, even when you attempt to surround yourself with other people.

A similar thought has crossed my mind a few times when down and thinking existentially about aspects of my life. The depiction as described I find cuts terribly deeper/is far more horrifying I think than the superficially graphic picture often painted of Hell.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
What does going to Hell look like?

It's apparently really similar to the view you get crossing into Kern County.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join