It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS News: 61 Percent of Americans disapprove of Obamacare

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
We should have gone with the Republican solution to healthcare... I imagine it would have been tax cuts for the rich, and a right to die argument.... or something really thoughtful and caring like that.

Affordable Care is a good thing. It could have been better... but just seeing the way the party of greed and hate feels about it, is good enough for me... It's like the opposite of a red flag.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

There's a Republican health care plan out there now, there was a thread about it last night. I had an issue with it, but I don't recall a "Right to Die" article in it.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I would like to state that I think it is crazy that health care became such a forefront staple of talk these days.

Politicians and media have done a fine job of cramming healthcare for so long that this seems to be the "super important" topic these days.

While I have to say that it is important, the very first thing that needs to be addressed is jobs and the economy. Without these there is no support for a healthcare system.

It just amazes me that people are not working to improve the backbone of a system that everyone seems to be dependant on.

It just floors me.

They are trying to fix a problem by creating problems????
edit on 25-11-2013 by liejunkie01 because: spelling/grammar

<< 1   >>

join