It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Courts Quietly Confirm MMR Vaccine Causes Autism

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

Where did I say flu vaccines cause lymphoma? Provide proof.

Cancer rates are rising dramatically, but you claim its not rising in the individual groups.

The rise in cancer rates is a fact.
For some reason I cannot insert a png into this post

I never said cancer rates weren't rising. I said they were rising because the population is has way more older people, and older people have the highest risk for cancer. Some rates are a bit higher as a use of the hromones in HRT and contraceptives, wider spread STI's, but as fewer people smoke the rates of lung cancer fell.

You've been suggesting vaccines had something to do with cancer then mentioned you friend had lymphoma.

Go to a hospital ward and check the average age of a cancer patient. It isn't young.
www.cancerresearchuk.org...

Three out of five cancers are in the over 65 group, Check out the graph on the site.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Antigod

Cancer rates are rising dramatically, but you claim its not rising in the individual groups.

I never said cancer rates weren't rising. I said they were rising because the population is has way more older people, and older people have the highest risk for cancer. Some rates are a bit higher as a use of the hromones in HRT and contraceptives, wider spread STI's, but as fewer people smoke the rates of lung cancer fell.

You've been suggesting vaccines had something to do with cancer then mentioned you friend had lymphoma.

Go to a hospital ward and check the average age of a cancer patient. It isn't young.
www.cancerresearchuk.org...

Three out of five cancers are in the over 65 group, Check out the graph on the site.

See Fig 1.8. Source
Childhood cancer incidence has risen steadily, with a small decline between 2005-2007.
When did children come under the demographic of "elderly"?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Antigod
Just for the heck of it: two seperate studies of babies that show differences in autism sufferers at 6 months

Brain Differences Found at 6 Months in Infants Who Develop Autism
www.sciencedaily.com...

A new study from the Infant Brain Imaging Network, which includes researchers at the Center for Autism Research at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP), found significant differences in brain development starting at age 6 months in high-risk infants who later develop autism, compared to high-risk infants who did not develop autism.

Brain Scans Detect Early Signs of Autism in Infants
www.sciencedaily.com...

June 27, 2012 — A new study shows significant differences in brain development in high-risk infants who develop autism starting as early as age 6 months. The findings published in the American Journal of Psychiatry reveal that this abnormal brain development may be detected before the appearance of autism symptoms in an infant's first year of life. Autism is typically diagnosed around the age of 2 or 3.

A logical response anyone?

I thoroughly recommend science daily for an overview of the science being currently done. Strangely, not seeing vaccines as a cause or even being investigated. Genetics, exposure to drugs and toxins in utero, yes.

LMAO...EXACTLY!!!!

They will never be able to link vaccines as a cause if they dont "investigate it".
I dont doubt many of the other causes, many things harm immunity, allowing dormant virus' to become active.
Like the herpes 1 virus for example "cold sores" appearing when exhausted and run down.
I know this all too well, I have a cold sore right now, and a mild cold.

edit on 201312America/Chicago12pm12pmSat, 07 Dec 2013 14:19:37 -06001213 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

OneManArmy

Antigod
Just for the heck of it: two seperate studies of babies that show differences in autism sufferers at 6 months

www.sciencedaily.com...

A new study from the Infant Brain Imaging Network, which includes researchers at the Center for Autism Research at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP), found significant differences in brain development starting at age 6 months in high-risk infants who later develop autism, compared to high-risk infants who did not develop autism.

www.sciencedaily.com...

June 27, 2012 — A new study shows significant differences in brain development in high-risk infants who develop autism starting as early as age 6 months. The findings published in the American Journal of Psychiatry reveal that this abnormal brain development may be detected before the appearance of autism symptoms in an infant's first year of life. Autism is typically diagnosed around the age of 2 or 3.

I thoroughly recommend science daily for an overview of the science being currently done. Strangely, not seeing vaccines as a cause or even being investigated. Genetics, exposure to drugs and toxins in utero, yes.

LMAO...EXACTLY!!!!

They will never be able to link vaccines as a cause if they dont "investigate it".
I dont doubt many of the other causes, many things harm immunity, allowing dormant virus' to become active.
Like the herpes 1 virus for example "cold sores" appearing when exhausted and run down.

edit on 201312America/Chicago12pm12pmSat, 07 Dec 2013 14:19:37 -06001213 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

That's the point.
They have investigated it. They've investigated it a lot.
And to repeat it again, there is no link.
Which is why people aren't investigating it now and are using the resources available to find a real reason behind it instead of going on wild goose chases.
Wakefraud's greed has put this research back by years.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Antigod

Not for females, lung cancer rates in females has risen by 11% for women and fallen 15% for males. The overall stat is a fall.

While I had one school friend in hospital for lymphoma, I had another school friend lose his son to a brain tumour.
I dont strictly blame vaccination, I also blame environmental influences and weakened immunity. Im not an idiot, I may have a bias based on what I have learned about the corruption, but I dont attribute blame solely on vaccinations, but I THINK based on my investigation that they play their part in it.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Pardon?

OneManArmy

Antigod

www.sciencedaily.com...

www.sciencedaily.com...

LMAO...EXACTLY!!!!

That's the point.
Which is why people aren't investigating it now and are using the resources available to find a real reason behind it instead of going on wild goose chases.

So link me the studies then, as I have asked you to since I first jumped into this thread.
I want US or UK studies please with comprehensive statistics. Studies carried on for years, not weeks after vaccination.
Provide that information and I may just shut up.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

OneManArmy

Pardon?

OneManArmy

Antigod

www.sciencedaily.com...

www.sciencedaily.com...

LMAO...EXACTLY!!!!

That's the point.

So link me the studies then, as I have asked you to since I first jumped into this thread.
I want US or UK studies please with comprehensive statistics. Studies carried on for years, not weeks after vaccination.

I don't really care what you want as but this study is extremely comprehensive.
I posted it earlier in the thread.
You must've missed it.

jpeds.com...

You can shut up now or tell me why the study is wrong using science please.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
That study is from the CDC guy Frank DeStefano, hence it's a non-starter, the CDC are controlled by Pharma as has been posted earlier in the thread. By default the agenda of this study is to make vaccines look good, anything bad they find will be twisted or if the study is too bad they won't publish it at all.

Pardon?
You must've missed it.

jpeds.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Factually inaccurate I'm afraid, they refuse to do real studies, the whole game is rigged as has been pointed out by so many people in this thread.

Pardon?
That's the point.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Pardon?

OneManArmy

Pardon?

OneManArmy

Antigod

www.sciencedaily.com...

www.sciencedaily.com...

LMAO...EXACTLY!!!!

That's the point.

You must've missed it.

jpeds.com...

Autism is just one disorder. What about any other disorders? What about the bowel disease?

Besides, you said there had been "many" studies, and you link a single one.

edit on 201312America/Chicago12pm12pmSat, 07 Dec 2013 15:16:06 -06001213 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

OneManArmy

As for my sisters boyfriend, like I said he had a flu jab, then he ended up hospitalized 2 weeks later due to a lung problem, and was also diagnosed with wilsons disease while he was there. His liver is inflamed and unable to flush copper and other metals from his system, will probably need medication for the rest of his life.

This is an all too common study, many previously healthy people are hospitalized after flu vaccines

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

OneManArmy

Autism is just one disorder. What about any other disorders? What about the bowel disease?

And also they're only looking at 'Increasing Exposure to Antibody-Stimulating Proteins and Polysaccharides
in Vaccines' not at the other toxic cocktail (Aluminium, Mercury etc)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Rubinstein
That study is from the CDC guy Frank DeStefano, hence it's a non-starter, the CDC are controlled by Pharma as has been posted earlier in the thread. By default the agenda of this study is to make vaccines look good, anything bad they find will be twisted or if the study is too bad they won't publish it at all.

Pardon?
You must've missed it.

jpeds.com...

If you refuse to acknowledge the study based upon your ignorance and paranoia that is entirely your issue.
And you must have missed the essay I posted as to why anti-vax is funded by pharma.
Using your logic as to what constitutes proof and evidence it certainly beats what you've posted.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Rubinstein

OneManArmy

And also they're only looking at 'Increasing Exposure to Antibody-Stimulating Proteins and Polysaccharides
in Vaccines' not at the other toxic cocktail (Aluminium, Mercury etc)

Probably, as has been shown time and time again in this thread, because they don't cause autism.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Rubinstein

OneManArmy

As for my sisters boyfriend, like I said he had a flu jab, then he ended up hospitalized 2 weeks later due to a lung problem, and was also diagnosed with wilsons disease while he was there. His liver is inflamed and unable to flush copper and other metals from his system, will probably need medication for the rest of his life.

This is an all too common study, many previously healthy people are hospitalized after flu vaccines

No they're not.
Provide evidence to the contrary please.
Proper evidence, obviously.
edit on 7/12/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

OneManArmy

Pardon?

OneManArmy

Pardon?

OneManArmy

Antigod

www.sciencedaily.com...

www.sciencedaily.com...

LMAO...EXACTLY!!!!

That's the point.

You must've missed it.

jpeds.com...

Besides, you said there had been "many" studies, and you link a single one.

edit on 201312America/Chicago12pm12pmSat, 07 Dec 2013 15:16:06 -06001213 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

Talk about constantly moving the goalposts.

You asked for autism, you got autism.
Whether vaccines cause bowel disease (which they don't. See link below) is completely irrelevant.
If the hypothesis is that vaccines do not cause autism and the conclusion of the study supports the hypothesis then any incidental findings are irrelevant to the conclusion.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Here's one about thimerosal and autism for Hiddenstein as well as you.
www2.aap.org...
You will also ingest more mercury (the bad sort as well) from eating a can of tuna than you'll get from vaccines.
And kids vaccines haven't had thimerosal in for quite a long time and the autism rates are still rising.

I've discussed aluminium in an earlier post but a quick summary is that you will inhale and consume far, far more aluminium in your first year of life than you will ever have with all of your vaccines even if you added a yearly flu jab too.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
You have missed the point that Regressive Autism is caused by vaccine-induced bowel disorder, as many studies have shown.

Pardon?

Talk about constantly moving the goalposts.

You asked for autism, you got autism.
Whether vaccines cause bowel disease (which they don't. See link below) is completely irrelevant.
If the hypothesis is that vaccines do not cause autism and the conclusion of the study supports the hypothesis then any incidental findings are irrelevant to the conclusion.

You'll have a hard time getting those in the medical community to take your opinions seriously if compare eating Mercury with being injected with it; it's a schoolboy error. Some research for you to do there, if you can't find the answer just say and myself or OneManArmy will help you out.

Pardon?
You will also ingest more mercury (the bad sort as well) from eating a can of tuna than you'll get from vaccines.
And kids vaccines haven't had thimerosal in for quite a long time and the autism rates are still rising.

edit on 7-12-2013 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Pardon?
www2.aap.org...

The Danish study has been debunked and discredited so many times, I'm surprised you're posting it, it actually helps out the anti-vaxx side, you've shot yourself in the foot there.

Look into how Poul Thorsen is on the run for fraud, look into the details of the study and how they added outpatients part way through. The data has been reexamined by people without conflicts of interest, they found that the data shows the Mercury in vaccines is linked to Autism. Also, before you say "Most vaccines don't have much Mercury in anymore", keep in mind that there's now Aluminium which is even worse.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Rubinstein
You have missed the point that Regressive Autism is caused by vaccine-induced bowel disorder, as many studies have shown.

No I haven't and no they haven't.
Prove to the contrary please.
www.bmj.com...

Rubinstein
You'll have a hard time getting those in the medical community to take your opinions seriously if compare eating Mercury with being injected with it; it's a schoolboy error. Some research for you to do there, if you can't find the answer just say and myself or OneManArmy will help you out.

So consuming comparatively large quantities of METHYLmercury isn't as bad as having minuscule amounts of ETHYLmercury?
Feel free to tell me why please.
(Even though there's no ethylmercury in kids' vaccines. Your aluminium "hypothesis" is nonsensical for the reasons I've mentioned several times now)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Rubinstein

Pardon?
www2.aap.org...

The Danish study has been debunked and discredited so many times, I'm surprised you're posting it, it actually helps out the anti-vaxx side, you've shot yourself in the foot there.

Look into how Poul Thorsen is on the run for fraud, look into the details of the study and how they added outpatients part way through. The data has been reexamined by people without conflicts of interest, they found that the data shows the Mercury in vaccines is linked to Autism. Also, before you say "Most vaccines don't have much Mercury in anymore", keep in mind that there's now Aluminium which is even worse.

Has it?
Show me when and how it's been debunked and how they can prove the opposite of what's been shown.

Thorsen has been indicted for fraud, that's correct.
It's got nothing to do with any studies though, it was to do with grant money and not connected with the study in any way at all.
It's a completely different story to Andrew Wakefraud's though isn't it?
You lot will use anything to push your agenda.

Aluminium has been in vaccines for 80 years so why did you say "keep in mind that there's now Aluminium"?
Oh I know why, it's because the thimerosal nonsense has been debunked so you've moved on to something else now isn't it?
And you've completely failed with that one too.

Constantly moving the goalposts.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join