It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Courts Quietly Confirm MMR Vaccine Causes Autism

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Rubinstein
MS rates are rising.

As is the population.

And you're statement regarding diabetes -

Rubinstein
Rates are soaring due mainly to the Hib vaccine.

Mainly? No sources? Remember you're one of the fellas on this forum going "prove it, prove it, prove it" urghhhh.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
In case anyone missed it, the CDC already admitted that Regressive Autism is triggered by vaccines, they've now decided to cover this one up, but we still have video evidence of the admission.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
angryhulk, I've rearranged the quotes to make the flow easier to read

Rubinstein "MS rates are rising."

angryhulk "As is the population."
---------------------

Notice the word 'Rates', an example of a rate going up is 1 in 100 increasing to 1 in 50. The total population going up is not the same as the rate of MS going up.

----------------------
angryhulk "And you're statement regarding diabetes - "

Rubinstein "Rates are soaring due mainly to the Hib vaccine."

angryhulk "Mainly? No sources? Remember you're one of the fellas on this forum going "prove it, prove it, prove it" urghhhh."
-----------------------

You haven't been following the thread, it's a big thread so I'll forgive you. If you want the evidence showing the link betwen the Hib jab and Diabetes Type 1, it's all in this thread linked below:-

Hib Vaccine Causing Diabetes Type 1 - Conclusive Evidence
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Rubinstein
You haven't been following the thread, it's a big thread so I'll forgive you.

Ah but I have, which is evident throughout the thread. I just find it incredibly difficult following you and your anti-vax crew.

Cheeky. I'll forgive you.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

AND BY THE WAY

Your source, isn't a source - it's a thread. Within that thread is a 'source' (which isn't a proven source) get it?

And regarding the thread you just tossed me in for a read, they start by saying vaccines are the cause and automatically (and deliberately) find a way to blame vaccines.

So I stopped reading.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Studies have already been posted in the thread, you mustn't have spotted them

angryhulk

Rubinstein
You haven't been following the thread, it's a big thread so I'll forgive you.

Ah but I have, which is evident throughout the thread. I just find it incredibly difficult following you and your anti-vax crew.

Cheeky. I'll forgive you.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The thread has many sources, that's why I pointed you to it. The thread links to a study which shows autoimmune diseases are caused by vaccines, the suggestion didn't appear out of thin air. The sources work together and back each other up, it will take time for you to read and digest, but if you stop reading because you don't like the conclusions it won't help you to learn anymore with regards to the question you asked; one has to keep an open mind and examine the science in the thread. You were the one who asked for sources, if you really were interested in learning more then you would read through that thread, but you likely didn't really want sources, you just assumed there weren't any.

Association between type 1 diabetes and Hib vaccine (Causal relation is likely)
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

A six-fold gradient in the incidence of type 1 diabetes at the eastern border of Finland.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Vaccine coverage maps, compare Russia V Finland for uptake of Hib
www.bbc.co.uk...

Now there's the clear cause of the majority of Diabetes Type 1 = Hib Vaccine

angryhulk

AND BY THE WAY

Your source, isn't a source - it's a thread. Within that thread is a 'source' (which isn't a proven source) get it?

And regarding the thread you just tossed me in for a read, they start by saying vaccines are the cause and automatically (and deliberately) find a way to blame vaccines.

So I stopped reading.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Looks like this guy was a very accomplished doctor, who stumbled across an immensley terrible proble. Unfortunately, taking no this problem meant taking on big pharma, who are as ruthless as any big business. The result is that they have done everthing to trash his name and repuation. That the establishment has came down so hard upon him in this manner is something worth noting

Also note, the is only about one type of Vaccine, MMR, which which can be administered as three separate vaccines. The Doctor even states that administered separately, there in no danger.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

poet1b

Also note, the is only about one type of Vaccine, MMR, which which can be administered as three separate vaccines. The Doctor even states that administered separately, there in no danger.

The fact that the Doctor says there is no danger in any medical intervention demonstrates he is not a reliable source. And as has already been pointed out on this thread, dividing a trivalent vaccine into three separate doses will triple the risk of adverse effects associated with needles such as pain, infection, syncope and associated injuries, etc.

(I feel bad for saying something bad about the Doctor, but he's a Timelord, he'll get over it.)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

FurvusRexCaeli
And as has already been pointed out on this thread, dividing a trivalent vaccine into three separate doses will triple the risk of adverse effects associated with needles such as pain, infection, syncope and associated injuries, etc.

The MMR is a live virus vaccine, this is where the problems come from, it would be incredibly unlikely in nature that you'd catch Measles, Mumps and Rubella all at exactly the same time; the immune system has a different strategy fighting each infection, if you overload the immune system there's a higher risk of complications. This is why the MMR and DPT are two of the most dangerous vaccines, it's also why MMRV (Measles,Mumps, Rubella and Chicken Pox) is even more dangerous than MMR (Pharma actually admit that).

For those who do want to get their child vaccinated, the safest way is to hold off until after age 2 (removing the risk of Crib Death), never allow more than one vaccine per month, only ever take single vaccines, not high-risk triple jabs i.e. DPT and MMR. Never take Tylenol (Paracetamol) around the time of vaccination as studies show that it is those who take Tylenol (Paracetamol) around the time of vaccination who are then at risk of regressing into Autism.
edit on 3-12-2013 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Learn about how vaccine fraud works

thinktwice.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Rubinstein

Antigod

I find your need to blame vaccines for every ill known to man baffling. They've prevented millions of deaths.And the causes of autism have been pretty well nailed down to genetics and pre birth environment.

It is the science that blames vaccines, we didn't just decide to randomly hate vaccines, the science taught us of the dangers. See the PLOS One Study below which concludes that the antigens in vaccines are causing autoimmune diseases. It should be common sense that if we're constantly creating unnatural immune responses by overloading the body with antigens, sooner or later it will also cause an unwanted immune response, such as a Peanut Allergy, Diabetes Type 1, MS etc. If my car has been running smoothly for 12 months, then one day I decide to open up the hood and start fixing things that aren't broken, then I find afterwards that the car won't start, it's 99.9% certain I've just caused that problem. The antigens in vaccines are opening up the hood of the immune system, so if an autoimmune disorder starts up after vaccination, we know what's most likely caused the problem. Only the pharmaceuticals would want us to blame something else, but it's not logical, only to them and their corrupt agenda is that logical.

As for the children who regress into Autism, it's the ones who take Tylenol (aka Paracetamol) at around the time of vaccination (mainly with MMR). The ones who took nothing or Ibuprofen do not regress into Autism.

Self-Organized Criticality Theory of Autoimmunity

Conclusions/Significance

"Systemic autoimmunity appears to be the inevitable consequence of over-stimulating the host's immune ‘system’ by repeated immunization with antigen, to the levels that surpass system's self-organized criticality."

gaia-health.com...

Have you run out of things to copy & paste now as you're just repeating the same non-studies I've debunked earlier in the thread?

Is that how you work?

And Ruby, we're still waiting for your list.
Or are you just making things up to deliberately lie to people?

Rubinstein
"Again, anaphylaxis is just one of thousands of complications which vaccines can cause.

edit on 3/12/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Rubinstein

FurvusRexCaeli
And as has already been pointed out on this thread, dividing a trivalent vaccine into three separate doses will triple the risk of adverse effects associated with needles such as pain, infection, syncope and associated injuries, etc.

The MMR is a live virus vaccine, this is where the problems come from, it would be incredibly unlikely in nature that you'd catch Measles, Mumps and Rubella all at exactly the same time; the immune system has a different strategy fighting each infection, if you overload the immune system there's a higher risk of complications. This is why the MMR and DPT are two of the most dangerous vaccines, it's also why MMRV (Measles,Mumps, Rubella and Chicken Pox) is even more dangerous than MMR (Pharma actually admit that).

For those who do want to get their child vaccinated, the safest way is to hold off until after age 2 (removing the risk of Crib Death), never allow more than one vaccine per month, only ever take single vaccines, not high-risk triple jabs i.e. DPT and MMR. Never take Tylenol (Paracetamol) around the time of vaccination as studies show that it is those who take Tylenol (Paracetamol) around the time of vaccination who are then at risk of regressing into Autism.

Repetition seems to be the only thing you have.
This post has already been dealt with earlier in the thread.

Where's this list?

Rubinstein
"Again, anaphylaxis is just one of thousands of complications which vaccines can cause.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Rubinstein
Learn about how vaccine fraud works

thinktwice.com...

I think using a website which just makes stuff up under the guise that the person interviewed is incognito is scraping the barrel.
Even for you.

List please

Rubinstein

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Rubinstein
The thread has many sources, that's why I pointed you to it. The thread links to a study which shows autoimmune diseases are caused by vaccines, the suggestion didn't appear out of thin air. The sources work together and back each other up, it will take time for you to read and digest, but if you stop reading because you don't like the conclusions it won't help you to learn anymore with regards to the question you asked; one has to keep an open mind and examine the science in the thread. You were the one who asked for sources, if you really were interested in learning more then you would read through that thread, but you likely didn't really want sources, you just assumed there weren't any.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

A six-fold gradient in the incidence of type 1 diabetes at the eastern border of Finland.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.bbc.co.uk...

angryhulk

AND BY THE WAY

So I stopped reading.

This is now the third time you've posted this.
I've already told you twice why it is wrong, the author of the study fabricated data from another study and forgot to mention that the incidence of diabetes had been increasing long before the vaccine was even introduced.

You are a complete and utter fake.

And yet still no list.

Rubinstein

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Rubinstein
In case anyone missed it, the CDC already admitted that Regressive Autism is triggered by vaccines, they've now decided to cover this one up, but we still have video evidence of the admission.

Dear me, you will clutch at anything to try to show you're right.
Amazing that you actually believe the nonsense typed over that video.

Where's the list?

Rubinstein

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Pardon?

Rubinstein

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.bbc.co.uk...

angryhulk

AND BY THE WAY

So I stopped reading.

I've already told you twice why it is wrong, the author of the study fabricated data from another study and forgot to mention that the incidence of diabetes had been increasing long before the vaccine was even introduced.

You accuse pharma of faking to add credence to their studies but when the guy who wrote the "study" does it it's fine "it'z da troof".
That's how twisted you are?

And yet still no list.

Rubinstein

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Pardon?
Where's the list?

Here's a list below of some of the autoimmune diseases which can be triggered by vaccines to start you off, there are many more and all kinds of obscure disease subtypes which vaccines can cause. Here also is a link to a huge number diseases, disorders and events which vaccines can cause Vaccination Diseases

Alopecia Areata
Ankylosing Spondylitis
Antiphospholipid syndrome (APS)
Autoimmune Addison's Disease
Autoimmune Hemolytic anemia
Autoimmune Hepatitis
Behcet's Disease
Bullous Pemphigoid
Cardiomyopathy
Celiac Sprue-Dermatitis
Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome (CFIDS/ME)
Chronic inflammatory Demylenating Polyneuropathy (CIDP).
Churg-Strauss Syndrome
Cicatricial Pemphigoid
CREST Syndrome
Cold Agglutinin Disease
Crohn's Disease
Dermatomyositis
Discoid Lupus Essential Mixed Cryoglobulinemia
Fibromyalgia--Fibromyositis
Graves' Disease
Guillain-Barre syndrome
Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
Idiopathic Thrombocytopenia purpura (ITP)
IgA Nephropathy
Insulin dependent Diabetes
Juvenile Arthritis
Lichen planus
Lou Gehrig's disease
Lupus
Ménière's Disease
Mixed Connective Tissue Disease
Multiple Sclerosis
Myasthenia Gravis
Pemphigus Vulgaris
Pernicious Anemia
Polyarteritis Nodosa
Polychondritis Polyglandular Syndromes
Polymyalgia Rheumatica
Polymyositis and Dermatomyositis
Primary Agammag-lobulinemia
Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
Psoriasis
Raynaud's Phenomenon
Reiter's Syndrome
Rheumatic Fever
Rheumatoid Arthritis
Sarcoidosis
Scleroderma
Sjögren's Syndrome
Stiff-Man Syndrome
Takayasu Arteritis
Temporal Arteritis/Giant Cell Arteritis
Ulcerative Colitis
Uveitis
Vasculitis
Vitiligo
Wegener's Granulomatosis
Mercury inducing disease
Pink disease
edit on 4-12-2013 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Pardon?

Pardon,

Everytime you only talk about one of the studies, you ignore the rest, you don't like it because the guy is interested in vaccine safety. In reality you don't like his results because they go against your own agenda. The data is there for all to see, but even if we discount that study there's still more than enough evidence been posted to show that the Hib vaccine is causing Diabetes Type 1.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.bbc.co.uk...

Before calling me a fake you should remember that everyone in this thread has watched me dissect the links you've been posting, you've been either deliberately or ignorantly mislabelling them and quoting the studies out of their original context and meaning. If you need to use such dirty tactics to be pro-vaccine, then it's because the real facts are not on your side. If you are just misunderstanding the studies, then you're out of your depth debating in this thread on the topic in the first place.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Pardon?

Dear me, you will clutch at anything to try to show you're right.
Amazing that you actually believe the nonsense typed over that video.

We don't even need to pay attention to what's typed over the video (which I can confirm is completely accurate), we can just listen to the head of the CDC herself, focus on that only if you prefer.

Here's the unedited version

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join