It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Courts Quietly Confirm MMR Vaccine Causes Autism

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Rubinstein

I'd recommend more people get clued up on statistics, it will help them to understand the dangers of vaccines

Here's a question, If I have a 12 year old boy and 10 year-old twins how many children do I have?
(Hint: The answer isn't two)
edit on 2/12/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Pardon?

Rubinstein

Pardon?

Oh, just to counter your last attack, I worked in and around a paediatric ICU for 14 years and have personally been responsible for saving the lives of quite a few kids. By personally responsible I mean me resuscitating a child for up to an hour at a time.
Through my work in electrophysiology I improved (and cured) numerous kids who had dangerous cardiac arrhythmias and whilst working with cardiac devices I personally helped develop new techniques for improving the lives of both children and adults with extremely serious cardiac problems.
As I still live relatively close to the hospital now and again a parent will stop me and thank me for what I've done.
That's something I feel extremely proud of.

If you've been vaccinating the kids then you've been poisoning them, there are many studies which have been posted in this thread proving that point. Perhaps you don't realize that; being ignorant and brainwashed is nothing to be proud of.

you need to tell me WHY I'm wrong rather than say "big pharma", gubment,

Sounds like his message is flying right over head..

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Tucket

Would you care to embellish that statement or are you one of the "gubment did it" clones?
Oh yes, you were the one who posted the video with the ultra-loon Andrew Moulden.
Well done.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yes, the message has been stated loud and clear, anyone with a half-decent amount of knowledge and logic would have realized that there are at least some reasons to doubt vaccines, no least because of the criminal corporations who make them and bribe (lobby) for laws to be changed making it difficult to avoid them. When a person appears on a forum who has all the time in the world to post and isn't willing to concede even an inch on the topic, it will always raises the question mark as to what their purpose here actually is.

Tucket

Pardon?

Rubinstein

Pardon?

Oh, just to counter your last attack, I worked in and around a paediatric ICU for 14 years and have personally been responsible for saving the lives of quite a few kids. By personally responsible I mean me resuscitating a child for up to an hour at a time.
Through my work in electrophysiology I improved (and cured) numerous kids who had dangerous cardiac arrhythmias and whilst working with cardiac devices I personally helped develop new techniques for improving the lives of both children and adults with extremely serious cardiac problems.
As I still live relatively close to the hospital now and again a parent will stop me and thank me for what I've done.
That's something I feel extremely proud of.

If you've been vaccinating the kids then you've been poisoning them, there are many studies which have been posted in this thread proving that point. Perhaps you don't realize that; being ignorant and brainwashed is nothing to be proud of.

you need to tell me WHY I'm wrong rather than say "big pharma", gubment,

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
During these long discussions concerning emotional/controversial topics, does anyone ever switch sides? Do we just come here to argue? We seem so split and judgmental regarding other's personal choices. as thhe old saying goes,"Divide and conquer."

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Exellent question! I've never seen anyone switch from anti-vaccine to pro-vaccine, but it happens all the time the other way around. The difficulty is that most people have only ever heard one side of the story, but once they have both it allows them to form a balanced opinion.

E.G. I can tell you that single Measles vaccines in the third world are beneficial. Shills want you to think that it's all black and while, but there's a middle-ground. I will also point out that DPT vaccines in the third world reduce life expectancy. If you're in the first world there is very little reason to vaccinate, but the Pharmaceuticals want to sell to us because we pay more than Africa and India. Even better when their vaccines induce Diabetes Type 1 and Asthma, leaving us on their treatments for life.

turboneon
During these long discussions concerning emotional/controversial topics, does anyone ever switch sides? Do we just come here to argue? We seem so split and judgmental regarding other's personal choices. as thhe old saying goes,"Divide and conquer."

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Hiddenstein
Yes, the message has been stated loud and clear, anyone with a half-decent amount of knowledge and logic would have realized that there are at least some reasons to doubt vaccines, no least because of the criminal corporations who make them and bribe (lobby) for laws to be changed making it difficult to avoid them. When a person appears on a forum who has all the time in the world to post and isn't willing to concede even an inch on the topic, it will always raises the question mark as to what their purpose here actually is.

Anyone can state anything without evidence as you prove with every post you make.
I'll happily concede and change what I know if you can prove using evidence that what you say is correct rather than just posting thinly (and not so thinly) veiled attacks.
Until then...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Rubinstein
Exellent question! I've never seen anyone switch from anti-vaccine to pro-vaccine, but it happens all the time the other way around.

Here's proof that you don't read anyone else's posts, not even your own.
www.nzherald.co.nz...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

turboneon

Yes...Me.
I played devils advocate on a recent chemtrail thread(Here) for the conspiracy. I tried long and hard to find some reliable evidence equating emissions from planes and the spreading clouds being some sort of chemical geoengineering. I found a lot of evidence for chemical and biological testing on civilians, both sprayed from planes and not from planes, but I found no evidence to link classic "chemtrails" with aircraft emissions.
That doesnt mean it doesnt happen, it just means there is no incontrovertible evidence. I declared such and admitted defeat.
But with regards to this debate, I cannot say the same thing. I have found lots of evidence of pharma foul play and collusion with government. I have also found evidence of a gross misrepresentation of the statistics of the reality of the dangers of measles and that misrepresentation being used to scare monger caring parents to vaccinate their children with MMR while offering no separate jabs. I have found no evidence of studies that determine the dangers of the MMR vaccine.

I would like to add I have an open mind, Im not playing devils advocate in this particular debate, but the evidence has lead me more in favour of an MMR conspiracy, just trying to investigate for myself and to present my findings as I find them(from "reliable" sources).
edit on 201312America/Chicago12pm12pmMon, 02 Dec 2013 13:34:57 -06001213 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

turboneon

If evidence was posted that was shown to be irrefutable then I would be happy to change my mind.
It's impossible to make a decision about vaccination based upon conjecture and testimony.
It has to be based upon proven and reproducible evidence.

The thing that gets me is that the studies which are cited as "proof" that vaccines are bad are so easily deconstructed and refuted it's embarrassing for them to still carry on citing them yet they do it as they seem to think if you say it often enough it becomes truth.
Unfortunately people fall for it with sometimes terrible consequences.
I do think sometimes that I should just leave things be and let people decide for themselves but I can't. It's not in my nature. I worked far too long helping kids to see a bunch of Google trained medics undo all of the good.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
They weren't posting on a forum, just some people who've been maniuplated and misinformed, they've taken uninformed people and created a straw man argument, now the piece is being used for corporate propaganda. The reality is the anti-vaxxers are known to be a well-educated bunch; these people in the article are not a good example.

Tetanus is a complication of poor wound hygeine. Clean your wounds well, no problems! People who've been vaccinated against Tetanus can still catch Tetanus if they don't clean their wounds. The DPT is one of the most dangerous of all the vaccines.

Pardon?

Rubinstein
Exellent question! I've never seen anyone switch from anti-vaccine to pro-vaccine, but it happens all the time the other way around.

www.nzherald.co.nz...

edit on 2-12-2013 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Pardon?

I do think sometimes that I should just leave things be and let people decide for themselves but I can't. It's not in my nature. I worked far too long helping kids to see a bunch of Google trained medics undo all of the good.

I disagree, I think you have provided the best debate on the pro vaccine side of the debate, if you didnt fight your side so hard this debate would have fizzled out. I value your input, it provides the counter to my own investigation and promotes my own learning. Even if what I have learned doesnt back up your argument, it has proven valuable to me personally.
I would like to say thanks for your "defence" of vaccination.
With the good arguments provided hopefully readers can take both sides of the argument and decide for themselves, based on informed choice, which is ultimately my goal for caring parents that want to make the best decisions for their own children. Isnt that what a good debate is all about, its like the hegelian dialectic, the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle of the two extremes.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Rubinstein
They weren't posting on a forum, just some people who've been maniuplated and misinformed, they've taken uninformed people and created a straw man argument, now the piece is being used for corporate propaganda. The reality is the anti-vaxxers are known to be a well-educated bunch; these people in the article are not a good example.

Tetanus is a complication of poor wound hygeine. Clean your wounds well, no problems! People who've been vaccinated against Tetanus can still catch Tetanus if they don't clean their wounds. The DPT is one of the most dangerous of all the vaccines.

Pardon?

Rubinstein

www.nzherald.co.nz...

When I was at school I accidentally cut into my hand with a chisel. I waited ages and had a single tetanus jab. I was supposed to return to finish a course, but the whole waiting thing never appealed to me so I never went back. Needless to say things turned out okay. I think its more dangerous when treading on a rusty nail for example, I took my chances and it turned out okay.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

OneManArmy

turboneon

Yes...Me.
I played devils advocate on a recent chemtrail thread(Here) for the conspiracy. I tried long and hard to find some reliable evidence equating emissions from planes and the spreading clouds being some sort of chemical geoengineering. I found a lot of evidence for chemical and biological testing on civilians, both sprayed from planes and not from planes, but I found no evidence to link classic "chemtrails" with aircraft emissions.
That doesnt mean it doesnt happen, it just means there is no incontrovertible evidence. I declared such and admitted defeat.
But with regards to this debate, I cannot say the same thing. I have found lots of evidence of pharma foul play and collusion with government. I have also found evidence of a gross misrepresentation of the statistics of the reality of the dangers of measles and that misrepresentation being used to scare monger caring parents to vaccinate their children with MMR while offering no separate jabs. I have found no evidence of studies that determine the dangers of the MMR vaccine.

I would like to add I have an open mind, Im not playing devils advocate in this particular debate, but the evidence has lead me more in favour of an MMR conspiracy, just trying to investigate for myself and to present my findings as I find them(from "reliable" sources).
edit on 201312America/Chicago12pm12pmMon, 02 Dec 2013 13:34:57 -06001213 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

Risk of anaphylaxis following vaccination in children and adolescents.
It's a relatively old study but since the SV40 incident has been used in this thread I doubt if age matters.
pediatrics.aappublications.org...

A US study of post anaphylaxis after MMR
www.pediatricsdigest.mobi...

Serious adverse events after MMR
www.nccn.net...

Anaphylaxis following single jabs
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Rubinstein

Pardon?

Rubinstein

www.nzherald.co.nz...

How do you know they didn't get there information from forums? You're speculating again.
You counter your own statement as you're an anti-vaxxer and plainly you're not well educated (not in medicine nor physiology anyway).

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
c

Pardon?

Tucket

Would you care to embellish that statement or are you one of the "gubment did it" clones?
Oh yes, you were the one who posted the video with the ultra-loon Andrew Moulden.
Well done.

What's with the name calling and offensive tone?

And with the video I was solely pointing out that there is a vaccine court.

What's left to embellish? You can't handle the truth..

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Tucket
c

Pardon?

Tucket

Well done.

That is something I have taken issue with from when I first jumped into this thread.
Baseless accusations and name calling. Its unnecessary.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Tucket
c

Pardon?

Tucket

Well done.

My response befitted the nature of your cryptic one-liner.
And what's left to embellish?
What your definition of "the truth" is.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Pardon?

Serious adverse events after MMR
www.nccn.net...

Thats hardly a comprehensive study, it only studies the effects of MMR ii(the safest form of the vaccination) and only Finland.
This is why I say you are carefully spreading misinformation.
Funny how there is no mention of GSK's version or Merieux UK's version of the vaccine.(I wonder why...No actually I dont)
Deliberately not mentioning facts is misinformation or misrepresentation at the very least.

edit on 201312America/Chicago12pm12pmMon, 02 Dec 2013 14:40:35 -06001213 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Pardon?

Tucket
c

Pardon?

Tucket

Well done.

My response befitted the nature of your cryptic one-liner.
And what's left to embellish?
What your definition of "the truth" is.

Cryptic one liner? It was simple metaphor. That's your justification??

My definition of truth is simple. Pharma does not give a s#ht about our health. They are interested in death and profit.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join