It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Courts Quietly Confirm MMR Vaccine Causes Autism

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   

OneManArmy

Pardon?

OneManArmy

Pardon?

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks".
Hamlet, Act III, Scene II

And I've refuted every single one of "your" points (for "your", read copy & pasted from anti-vax sites word for word).
You haven't an original thought in your head.
And definitely not an argument.

Oh the complete and utter irony, its not even funny.
I think I would get more satisfaction banging my head against the wall than debating with you.

You probably would as that is all your's and your acolyte's "debate" is worthy of.
Everything you've gleaned from anti-vax sites and posted in this thread has been successfully countered and with relative ease.
I've not seen one original argument from any of you at all and in them there isn't any convincing cases against the vaccines at all.

I'm still waiting for the answer of who victims of vaccine preventable diseases should sue.

I would like to know if there's a vaccine you consider safe and what exactly constitutes your definition of safe.

If you don't consider vaccines safe then suggest a viable alternative.

LMAO, "my acolytes".
LMAO, "not seen one original argument"
LMAO, "not one convincing argument"

The MMR2 is relatively safe, especially when compared to the urabe strain version.
The separate jabs are relatively safe when compared to a combined jab.

With regards to measles the viable alternative is measles itself and a good diet & good medical care.

Blind faith in the Pharma Companies is like blind faith that the governments care about you.

If my government cared then they wouldnt have let 30,000 people die last year because of the cold and them not being able to heat their homes, so dont come on here telling me otherwise.
If my government cared about children then there wouldnt have been the constant cover ups of "child abuse" not only by very prominent people, but also the institution abuse of children in the state care system.

Save your arguments for the ignorant, Im not among them.

Go back to sleep, nothing to see here.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11am11amSat, 30 Nov 2013 05:00:28 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

The Urabe strain hasn't been used in the UK for over 20 years so that's moot.
The separate jabs leave your child open to contract the diseases between having each one and each one carries a normal needle-stick injury risk with it as per any other jab so in fact your trebling that risk aren't you?

So the alternative is measles itself?
Really?

Tell that to an immuno-compromised child.
Tell that to the 88 children who died in Japan in 2000 and the thousands who were hospitalised.
What about kids who don't have adequate sanitation and medical care. It's all very well saying they should have but in the interim isn't it far better that they can be protected with a simple jab?
There over 150,000 deaths globally from measles. As far as you're concerned, that's acceptable, yes?
Tell that to the kids who are hospitalised through measles.
www.thenorthernecho.co.uk...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.jpmh.org...

Oh it's fine to let kids go through that isn't instead of having a sore arm or a bit of a temperature for a few days.
Oh yes, that's acceptable....

So forget your straw man arguments of winter cold and child abuse, that's got nothing whatsoever to do with the thread.
Who's trying to derail it now?

So, I'll ask for the third time, who do families of people who are injured by vaccine preventable disease sue?
What constitutes your definition of "safe" as I don't believe you know what that means.
And, since you haven't yet, suggest a VIABLE alternative.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Pardon?

So, I'll ask for the third time, who do families of people who are injured by vaccine preventable disease sue?
What constitutes your definition of "safe" as I don't believe you know what that means.

They dont sue anybody. The culture of blaming everyone else for your own decisions is a US import that we could do without in the UK.
Nothing is truly safe, I hardly need to point that out do I. Hence the greater good.
There is no viable alternative except eating healthily to promote a strong immune system for when we do pick up illnesses.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Apparently there is a federal vaccine court

edit on 30-11-2013 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

Edit: replying to pardon?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

There is no viable alternative except eating healthily to promote a strong immune system for when we do pick up illnesses.

Tell that to the 100 million that died from the 1918 influenza pandemic. Most of them were healthy young adults. I'm sure they would have loved a vaccine.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

No, the courts have not confirmed vaccines cause autism.

I see no link to back this up, no information to support that statement.

They've accepted they can cause serious damage in about 1 in 300, 000 cases, but this is caused by the live virus in the vaccine. The measles virus itself causes the illnesses that kids rarely develop when they get vaccinated. If you get a very severe bout of measles encephalitis you can get brain damage that mimics primary autism, but you'll be in intensive care for weeks before that happens, and the odds are extremely low it will develop.

Measles is a killer with a mortality rate of about 1/300 in young kids (I checked, on totally unvaccinated religious group kids with modern medical care), and if you don't vaccinate every kid will catch it at a young age. So, you are looking at hundreds of thousands of deaths if you don't vaccinate, vs dozens of injured kids if you do. No brainer.

I've collected more than a dozen studies that show no increase in the rate of autism from pre mmr to current era. The leap in diagnosed autism happened exactly as they broadened the definition of what was autism, and the increase in cases was entirely in the less seriously affected.There was a corresponding DECREASE in the number of kids labeled as retarded by schools as this happened. There has been no increase in autism.

Because I read a lot of research material I can tell you autism can be diagnosed in pre mmr age babies, it has a genetic basis and the most significant environmental factors are pre natal. I've not seen ANY reputable reserach supporting a vaccination cause, because genetic and in utero factors have been pretty much nailed as the cause for about 15 years. I do see masses of stuff like ' autsim detectable in newborns' , 'genetic differnces in autistic children' , autoimmune diseases /antidepressants/fever in pregnant women cause autism. Don't take my word for it, google it.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

OneManArmy

Pardon?

They dont sue anybody. The culture of blaming everyone else for your own decisions is a US import that we could do without in the UK.
Nothing is truly safe, I hardly need to point that out do I. Hence the greater good.

So why is there a dedicated "vaccine court"?
This thread was posted using the fact people sued over vaccines as an argument that vaccines are dangerous so in that respect what's wrong with putting the shoe on the other foot?
it's that easy litigation which fuels the ignorance and premeditated obfuscation around vaccinations.

I abhor the blame/claim culture but I would wholeheartedly support someone who was injured by a vaccine preventable disease suing if they could prove they caught it from someone who had denied vaccinations because of stubborn ignorance and paranoia.
A case like that might make the anti-vax brigade realise just how culpable and damaging their misinformation is.

The greater good is preventing millions of illnesses and as a result, hundreds of thousands of deaths.
Of that there surely can be no debate.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

I abhor the blame/claim culture but I would wholeheartedly support someone who was injured by a vaccine preventable disease suing if they could prove they caught it from someone who had denied vaccinations because of stubborn ignorance and paranoia

Yep. Maybe that idiot childhealthsafety site would shut down. It claims only one in several millions dies from measles. Muppets. Last I checked it's 1/1000 for a general population and 1/200-300 for younger children with about a 10% hospitalization rate. And I did check personally. I dug up the statistics from two outbreaks in totally vaccine-free Western European religious groups with access to SOTA medical care.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Xcalibur254

Tell that to the 100 million that died from the 1918 influenza pandemic. Most of them were healthy young adults. I'm sure they would have loved a vaccine.

Let's not forget that the 1918 flu pandemic was started by a vaccine

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Scary stuff, unfortunately at most 5% of vaccine injuries are compensated, the majority of people never find out that a vaccine caused their disability.

Tucket
Apparently there is a federal vaccine court

Edit: replying to pardon?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
At least in Scandinavia they have a bit more honesty

Sweden prepared to offer swine flu jab apology
www.thelocal.se...

"Sweden's Minister of Social Affairs Göran Hägglund has said he is prepared to make a public apology to the people, most young adults and children, who suffered from narcolepsy following vaccination against swine flu.

"I have no problem promising one if it is requested it, or if it is thought that it could lead to any improvement for these families," Hägglund said to the Svenska Dagbladet (SvD) daily.

After it was established that the swine flu vaccination caused narcolepsy the state promised to be generous. But it is neither the state nor local health authorities who determine which sufferers are entitled to help, this responsibility falls on the private insurance firm Läkemedelsförsäkringen.

In order to receive compensation from the insurance company, the patient must have been aware of the symptoms within eight months from the time of vaccination.

Some 28 people, including 19 children, have thus been denied compensation because they did not notice the symptoms in time, according to the SvD report.

However, according to several experts to whom both TT and SvD have spoken, such a limit can not be placed on the condition. Symptoms are initially diffuse and were previously relatively unknown. Many sufferers seek other explanations for their fatigue and it may have taken some time before getting a diagnosis.

Despite the difficulties for some sufferers, Hägglund told the newspaper that there are no plans to help the group that has not received any compensation.

"Not at the moment," he said.

The Local reported last week about one sufferer of narcolepsy who was ejected from a popular Stockholm night spot after she fell asleep at the bar.

Evelina Perés, a 20-year-old Swede, reported Stockholm nightclub Café Opera to the Equality Ombudsman (Diskrimineringsombudsman, DO) after she was thrown out for dozing off.

After snoozing on the stool, two bouncers took her by the arms and threw her onto the street, roughing her up enough to leave bruises on her arms, her report stated.

Perés, who has a doctor's certificate for her narcolepsy, wrote that the condition was a direct result of a swine flu jab, and added that she hoped her report could bring some much-needed attention to the problem.

"The state made us get the shot. We are already affected. We don't need to be punished more, we need support and help instead. I have friends with nacolepsy who no longer go out because they don't want to risk being kicked out," she told the paper.

A Swedish study confirmed in March that the swine flu vaccine Pandemrix had a direct link to narcolepsy, with those taking the shot under the age of 21 at three times the risk of developing the condition."

edit on 30-11-2013 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Sorry I will try to keep focus.

For what it's worth my grandfather was a Rabbi, though I was never brought up religiously, there were certain rules he instilled into us, he was an incredibly influential man and made sure that none of his children or grandchildren received jabs. "Good health comes from within" he would say.

hiddencode
Stop feeding the trolls, they lay bait to distract you, get back on topic it was actually turning into an interesting thread.

Are you vaccinated yourself?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Pardon?

OneManArmy

Pardon?

So why is there a dedicated "vaccine court"?
This thread was posted using the fact people sued over vaccines as an argument that vaccines are dangerous so in that respect what's wrong with putting the shoe on the other foot?
it's that easy litigation which fuels the ignorance and premeditated obfuscation around vaccinations.

I abhor the blame/claim culture but I would wholeheartedly support someone who was injured by a vaccine preventable disease suing if they could prove they caught it from someone who had denied vaccinations because of stubborn ignorance and paranoia.
A case like that might make the anti-vax brigade realise just how culpable and damaging their misinformation is.

The greater good is preventing millions of illnesses and as a result, hundreds of thousands of deaths.
Of that there surely can be no debate.

The reason there is a vaccine court is because the pharma companies are liars.
Its been proven time and time again. Im sure thats not up for debate, it is the main point of my questioning the big pharma companies in the first place.
I just think blind faith in proven liars(of any kind) is dumb, ignorant and foolhardy.
Hell I think blind faith in anything is dumb.

Informed choice is simply sense.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmSat, 30 Nov 2013 17:42:08 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Xcalibur254

Tell that to the 783,936 people killed by doctors in the USA EVERY YEAR.

The researchers found that America’s leading cause of death isn’t heart disease or cancer: its conventional medicine. They found that the iatrogenic death rate in the US (death caused by doctors and/or medical treatments) is 783,936 a year. That’s 84,059 more deaths than those caused by heart disease in 2001 and 230,865 more deaths than those caused by cancer.

The “Death by Medicine” doctors also took a look at unnecessary medical care over the course of a decade. They found that 89 million people are hospitalized unnecessarily each year and that 17 million iatrogenic events will occur among this number. 75 million Americans receive unnecessary medical procedures over a decade, 15 million of which result in an iatrogenic event. 164 million people will receive unneeded medical treatment within a decade.

Source

And thats just the USA.

As for the 1918 spanish flu pandemic, where did you get the 100 million figure.

The influenza pandemic of 1918-1919 killed more people than the Great War, known today as World War I (WWI), at somewhere between 20 and 40 million people. It has been cited as the most devastating epidemic in recorded world history. More people died of influenza in a single year than in four-years of the Black Death Bubonic Plague from 1347 to 1351. Known as "Spanish Flu" or "La Grippe" the influenza of 1918-1919 was a global disaster.

Source - Stanford.edu

Thats between a 5th and two 5ths of your figure.
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmSat, 30 Nov 2013 17:40:26 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
THE 1918 INFLUENZA EPIDEMIC WAS A VACCINE-CAUSED DISEASE E. McBean (Vaccination The Silent Killer p28)

"Very few people realize that the worst epidemic ever to hit America, the
Spanish Influenza of 1918 was the after effect of the massive nation-wide
vaccine campaign. The doctors told the people that the disease was caused
by germs. Viruses were not known at that time or they would have been
blamed. Germs. bacteria and viruses, along with bacilli and a few other
invisible organisms are the scapegoats which the doctors like to blame for
the things they do not understand. If the doctor makes a wrong diagnosis
and treatment, and kills the patient, he can always blame it on the germs,
and say the patient didnt get an early diagnosis and come to him in time.

If we check back in history to that 1918 flu period, we will see that it
suddenly struck just after the end of World War I when our soldiers were
returning home from overseas. That was the first war in which all the known
vaccines were forced on all the servicemen. This mish-mash of poison drugs
and putrid protein of which the vaccines were composed, caused such
widespread disease and death among the soldiers that it was the common talk
of the day, that more of our men were being killed by medical shots than by
enemy shots from guns. Thousands were invalided home or to military
hospitals, as hopeless wrecks, before they ever saw a day of battle. The
death and disease rate among the vaccinated soldiers was four times higher
than among the unvaccinated civilians. But this did not stop the vaccine
promoters. Vaccine has always been big business, and so it was continued
doggedly.

It was a shorter war than the vaccine-makers had planned on, only about a
year for us, so the vaccine promoters had a lot of unused, spoiling
vaccines left over which they wanted to sell at a good profit. So they did
what they usually do, they called a meeting behind closed doors, and
plotted the whole sordid program, a nationwide (worldwide) vaccination
drive using all their vaccines, and telling the people that the soldiers
were coming home with many dread diseases contracted in foreign countries
and that it was the patriotic duty of every man, woman and child to get
"protected" by rushing down to the vaccination centers and having all the
shots.

Most people believe their doctors and government officials, and do what
they say. The result was, that almost the entire population submitted to
the shots without question, and it was only a matter of hours until people
began dropping dead in agony, while many others collapsed with a disease of
such virulence that no one had ever seen anything like it before. They had
all the characteristics of the diseases they had been vaccinated against,
the high fever, chills, pain, cramps, diarrhea, etc. of typhoid, and the
pneumonia like lung and throat congestion of diphtheria and the vomiting,
headache, weakness and misery of hepatitis from the jungle fever shots, and
the outbreak of sores on the skin from the smallpox shots, along with
paralysis from all the shots, etc.

The doctors were baffled, and claimed they didnt know what caused the
strange and deadly disease, and they certainly had no cure. They should
have known the underlying cause was the vaccinations, because the same
thing happened to the soldiers after they had their shots at camp. The
typhoid fever shots caused a worse form of the disease which they called
para-typhoid. Then they tried to suppress the symptoms of that one with a
stronger vaccine which caused a still more serious disease which killed and
disabled a great many men. The combination of all the poison vaccines
fermenting together in the body, caused such violent reactions that they
could not cope with the situation. Disaster ran rampant in the camps. Some
of the military hospitals were filled with nothing but paralyzed soldiers,
and they were called war casualties, even before they left American soil. I
talked to some of the survivors of that vaccine onslaught when they
returned home after the war, and they told of the horrors, not of the war
itself, and battles, but of the sickness at camp.

The doctors didnt want this massive vaccine disease to reflect on them, so
they, agreed among themselves to call it Spanish Influenza. Spain was a far
away place and some of the soldiers had been there, so the idea of calling
it Spanish Influenza seemed to be a good way to lay the blame on someone
else. The Spanish resented having us name the world scourge on them. They
knew the flu didnt originate in their country.

20,000,000 died of that flu epidemic, worldwide, and it seemed to be almost
universal or as far away as the vaccinations reached. Greece and a few
other countries which did not accept the vaccines were the only ones which
were not hit by the flu. Doesnt that prove something?

At home (in the U.S.) the situation was the same; the only ones who escaped
the influenza were those who had refused the vaccinations. My family and 1
were among the few who persisted in refusing the high pressure sales
propaganda ,and none of us had the flu not even a sniffle, in spite of
the fact that it was all around us, and in the bitter cold of winter.
Everyone seemed to have it. The whole town was down sick and dying. The
hospitals were closed because the doctors and nurses were down with the
flu. Everything was closed, schools, businesses, post office everything.
No one was on the streets. It was like a ghost town. There were no doctors
to care for the sick, so my parents went from house to house doing what
they could to help the stricken in any way they could. They spent all day
and part of the night for weeks, in the sick rooms, and came home only to
eat and sleep. If germs or viruses, bacteria, or any other little organisms
were the cause of that disease, they had plenty of opportunity to latch
onto my parents and "lay them low" with the disease which had prostrated
the world. But germs were not the cause of that or any other disease, so
they didnt "catch" it. I have talked to a few other people since that
time, who said they escaped the 1918 flu, so I asked if they had the shots,
and in every case, they said they had never believed in shots and had never
had any of them. Common sense tells us that all those toxic vaccines all
mixed up together in people, could not help but cause extreme
body-poisoning and poisoning of some kind or another is usually the
cause of disease.

Whenever a person coughs or sneezes, most people cringe, thinking that the
germs are being spread around in the au and will attack people. There is no
need to fear those germs any more, because that is not the way colds are
developed. Germs cant live apart from the cells (host) and cant do harm
anyway, even if they wanted to. They have no teeth to bite anyone, no
poison pouches like snakes, mosquitoes or bees, and do not multiply, except
in decomposed substances, so they are helpless to harm. As stated before,
their purpose is useful, not destructive.

The 1918 flu was the most devastating disease we ever had, and it brought
forth all the medical bag of tricks to quell it, but those added drugs, all
of which are poisons, only intensified the over-poisoned condition of the
people, so the treatments actually killed more than the vaccines did."

www.drcarley.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Rubinstein

If we check back in history to that 1918 flu period, we will see that it
suddenly struck just after the end of World War I when our soldiers were
returning home from overseas. That was the first war in which all the known
vaccines were forced on all the servicemen. This mish-mash of poison drugs
and putrid protein of which the vaccines were composed, caused such
widespread disease and death among the soldiers that it was the common talk
of the day, that more of our men were being killed by medical shots than by
enemy shots from guns. Thousands were invalided home or to military
hospitals, as hopeless wrecks, before they ever saw a day of battle. The
death and disease rate among the vaccinated soldiers was four times higher
than among the unvaccinated civilians. But this did not stop the vaccine
promoters. Vaccine has always been big business, and so it was continued
doggedly.

Reminds me of the cocktails of shots given to troops before the gulf war, and the resulting "Gulf War Syndrome"
And yet people just accept what we are told.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

OneManArmy

Reminds me of the cocktails of shots given to troops before the gulf war, and the resulting "Gulf War Syndrome"

Those at the top of the system would prefer that surviving troops don't survive for long after war, as by then they've seen too much, the Bankers want to write history, so ideally troops die off ASAP after war, hence the poisoning.

Before any shills come in and try to say that no vaccines where given to these troops or whatever cover-up they are going to think up, here's evidence of the jabs going in, imagine how shockingly poor vaccines would have been 100 years ago, even now in 2013 they're a complete mess leaving many dead and disabled, so imagine how toxic and deadly they were all those years ago.

www.britishpathe.com...
edit on 30-11-2013 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Rubinstein

OneManArmy

They don't want to surviving troops to survive long after war, as by then they've seen too much, ideally they die ASAP after war, hence the poisoning.

Before any shills come in and try to say that no vaccines where given to these troops or whatever cover-up they are going to think up, here's evidence of the jabs going in, imagine how shockingly poor vaccines would 100 years ago, even now in 2013 they're a complete mess leaving many dead and disabled, so imagine how toxic they were all those years ago.

www.britishpathe.com...

Exactly!!
Need you or I say any more than that?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

OneManArmy
Exactly!!
Need you or I say any more than that?

I agree, even the brainwashed should accept that point

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Hiddencode
THE 1918 INFLUENZA EPIDEMIC WAS A VACCINE-CAUSED DISEASE E. McBean (Vaccination The Silent Killer p28)

www.drcarley.com...

Do you ever look up anything about the people whose sites you blindly quote from, you know, just for credibility's sake?

Even for you, quoting anything associated with Rebecca Carley (she hasn't been a doctor for a decade or so) is a new low.
Rebecca Carley is a pure, 100%, bona fide lunatic.

Here's some reasons why (taken from the hearing to discuss whether she was fit to practice medicine which I'll link to after this text. Some words have been censored for ATS).

"22. P.O. Ellison observed that when the Respondent was asked to leave the building, she became very agitated, belligerent, and that she started yelling. Furthermore, the Respondent told P.O. Ellison that he was part of a conspiracy and she warned him and his partner, P.O. Chen, that they "were both going to get" theirs. (Tr. 776-778).

23. P.O. Ellison testified about a second incident at the DSS Offices that occurred on August 2, 2000. During this incident the Respondent began screaming at P.O. Ellison that she was going to get that "******" Garber (Tr. 783). The Respondent was referring to Karen Garber, an assistant director of child services (Tr. 778).

24. Finally, P.O. Ellison testified about an incident that occurred on September 6,2000 while the Respondent was visiting her son at the DSS Offices. During this visit the Respondent again violated the court order that prohibited her from discussing certain issues with her son. After the Respondent refused to stop talking about these issues, her visit was terminated and she was escorted out of the building. As P.O. Ellison and his partner were escorting the Respondent out of the building, "she became very, very agitated, very hostile, and at one point she began to throw herself against a plate glass window." She screamed that P.O. Ellison was trying to kill her; threw herself against the plate glass window again; asked for someone to help her; and, claimed to have been pregnant. The Respondent was taken to Nassau County Medical Center by ambulance and was accompanied by P.O. Ellison and his partner. When they arrived at the hospital the Respondent continued to have outbursts of screaming, yelling, cursing P.O. Ellison, and threatening his children. She also told P.O. Ellison, in effect, that he should have anal sex with Karen Garber and have demon children. A short time later, after she had calmed down, the Respondent urinated and defecated on herself and told P.O. Ellison to clean it up. (Tr. 778-782, 804-812 and 821-822; Ex E).

Have a read of Section 8 in the hearing, the bit about her husband sodomising her son and a satanic ritual and that the reason he did this was because she was against vaccinations and cured people of autism(sic) and and and and.....

Licence removed from R Carley

The Spanish flu was named as such (even though it probably originated in China) due to the large number of people killed by it in Spain (around 8 million) quite early in the pandemic.
Here's a pretty good potted history of it.
virus.stanford.edu...

It's pretty much fact now that most of the unfortunate people who lost their lives did so not as a direct result of the virus but as a result of bacterial pneumonia on the back of a weakened respiratory system (due to having the flu).
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
Unsurprisingly, a flu vaccine would have prevented the unnecessary deaths of millions.

The denial of germ theory at the end of the passage is the icing on the cake in that piece

Do you even read what you quote first?

As for Gulf War Syndrome, it had to be the vaccines. There's absolutely no way it could have been anything else...or could it?
Pyridostigmine bromide nerve gas antidote was given to all who served and has been causally linked to myasthenia gravis.
Exposure to Sarin (I don't need to add anything to this)
Organophosphate pesticides were used to keep airborne pests to a minimum and these are poisonous to humans even in low levels.
Nerve and/or mustard gas (these and the Sarin although not actively used as a weapon against the troops were released when storage bunkers were destroyed by the army).
The vaccines given have been ruled out, along with other proposed factors such as radiation, pollution from oil-well fires and combat stress.
But it's oh so easy to blame the vaccines isn't it?
Too easy for some.

edit on 1/12/13 by Pardon? because: Formatting

edit on 1/12/13 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Pardon?

As for Gulf War Syndrome, it had to be the vaccines. There's absolutely no way it could have been anything else...or could it?
Pyridostigmine bromide nerve gas antidote was given to all who served and has been causally linked to myasthenia gravis.
Exposure to Sarin (I don't need to add anything to this)
Organophosphate pesticides were used to keep airborne pests to a minimum and these are poisonous to humans even in low levels.
Nerve and/or mustard gas (these and the Sarin although not actively used as a weapon against the troops were released when storage bunkers were destroyed by the army).
The vaccines given have been ruled out, along with other proposed factors such as radiation, pollution from oil-well fires and combat stress.
But it's oh so easy to blame the vaccines isn't it?
Too easy for some.

An interesting thing I notice is your complete failure to include depleted uranium in your rebuttal.
I agree with your rebuttal, its a good response, but then I wonder why no mention of DU?
It is the single biggest "suspect"(but not the only suspect to say the least) in gulf war syndrome.

Interesting....

The vaccines have NOT been ruled out as a possible cause, its just there are SO MANY possible causes its impossible to prove categorically that they were the cause.

Whats too easy for some is the blatant disregard for repeated criminal actions by both pharma and government on their own military and civilian populations, not to forget mental institutions and prison institutions and care institutions.
edit on 201312America/Chicago12pm12pmSun, 01 Dec 2013 17:02:32 -06001213 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join