It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Courts Quietly Confirm MMR Vaccine Causes Autism

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Did a quick search and I found a few threads on this subject... but they were all a few years old...

After decades of passionate debate, parents probably missed the repeated admissions by drug companies and governments alike that vaccines do in fact cause autism. For concerned parents seeking the truth, it’s worth remembering that the exact same people who own the world’s drug companies also own America’s news outlets. Finding propaganda-free information has been difficult, until now.

www.whydontyoutrythis.com...

We've all heard the rumours... well in the past few months courts from several different countries have confirmed it... it is a fact that vaccines can cause horrible debilitating effects

In fact... In the past thirty years ( according to this article) Children and the parents of have been awarded millions of dollars in damages from lawsuits because these vaccines have caused so much harm... up to and including brain damage... :O

Dr. Wakefield himself reiterates the final conclusion of the courts in various countries, but censored by the world’s media outlets saying:

“Now this question has been answered not by me, but by the courts, by the vaccine courts in Italy and in the United States of America where it appears that many children over the last thirty years have been awarded millions of dollars for the fact that they have been brain-damaged by MMR vaccine and other vaccines and that brain damage has led to autism. That is a fact

Now everyone knows... OR at least anyone who bothers to read this article... Vaccines cause more harm then good...

Don't get them... ITs just too much of a risk...

Big Pharma is not your friend.. They don't test their products as much as they should, and they throw them out there fully knowing they cause harm because the money they will make from the product FAR out weighs the lawsuits.

And I was astonished by this and I said to Dr Elizabeth Miller of the Health Protection Agency, ‘why would you do this, if your principal concern is to protect children from serious infectious disease? Why would you remove an option from parents who are legitimately concerned about the safety of MMR?’ And her answer was extraordinary. She said to me, ‘if we allow parents the option of single vaccines, it would destroy our MMR program.’ In other words, her principal concern seemed to be full protection of the MMR program and not protection of children.”

Hear that??!?!

they're interested in protecting the program... NOT children

Uggh.. what a frickin world we live in...

I seem to say that way too much lately

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Of course. Just as expected -- good find! S+F... I haven't received any kind of vaccine in a very long time, in fact I don't even remember when I got my last vaccine and I'm quite literally NEVER sick.
Absolutely vile

~Sovereign
edit on 20-11-2013 by SovereignEve because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

SovereignEve
Of course. Just as expected -- good find! S+F... I haven't received any kind of vaccine in a very long time, in fact I don't even remember when I got my last vaccine and I'm quite literally NEVER sick.
Absolutely vile

~Sovereign
edit on 20-11-2013 by SovereignEve because: (no reason given)

I cannot remember the last vaccine I've received. It most likely was the flu vaccine back in 1999 when I had my physical prior to enrolling in college.

I can't remember the last time I've gotten sick. I haven't had the flu since my jr year in high school. Common colds... can't remember the last one.

I work in clinical research. I'm home-based now but when I used to work at the clinic, they offered flu shots every year and I would advise my co-workers against it.

Its hard to find truth through all the mis & disinformation.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Dr. Wakefield is a liar and has been charged and sued following his research. He put children at risk during his research and in my opinion he is a psychopath.

Source

Source

Source

That's only 3 source's but there are literally hundreds to choose from.

On another note my 8 month old daughter has had her vaccines and she is totally fine, as are my friends children.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
very likely but the articles source doesn't seem to be loading do you have another link?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

angryhulk
reply to post by Akragon

Dr. Wakefield is a liar and has been charged and sued following his research. He put children at risk during his research and in my opinion he is a psychopath.

Source

Source

Source

On another note my 8 month old daughter has had her vaccines and she is totally fine, as are my friends children.

Then get those vaccines brother... who am I anyways?

Im just a kitty posting on a forum.... why believe what I say

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Wonder if a class action by the millions of affected people could be filed with that testimony as precedent. Also wouldn't that be proof of negligence on their part and possibly criminal charges because when people die due to criminal negligence isn't that like being party to a crime in which someone is killed being charged the same as the killer.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Sorry I didn't bother to read the article a little long for my taste but I've heard and agreed with this theory for a long time.... I just have a question about it, since I haven't bother to educate myself that much on it. Can you get the vaccine as an adult and pass it down to your kids, or is this just for children that are still underdeveloped yet?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

From what I understand... (which is not a lot) To be affected by said vaccine you would need to get the needle...

The issue lies within the substances they use to keep the vaccines fresh I guess...

I've heard formaldehyde and mercury are used in many vaccines....

I don't know much... Im not a chemist... Just passing on some info I found...

read the article, it isn't that long... you might be shocked

Honestly I don't even need to wonder about vaccines... NO needles go in this guy... EVER

Unless its a blood test

edit on 20-11-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

angryhulk
reply to post by Akragon

Source

Source

Source

My daughter has autism.

Yes she had the MMR vaccine.

Another thing, this thread isnt about Dr Wakefield, its about the courts ruling in the favour of children that have contracted autism after MMR jabs.
Dr Wakefields career has been destroyed, maybe he was right all along. Regardless of what you think.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

I wish I could flag your post...

Im sorry to hear that...

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by angryhulk

Quite.. He has literally been ridiculed by every other Doctor and Scientist in the world and his name is worse than mud.

Also, I would like to point out the source article is a bit disingenuous - He isn't from Austin, Texas. He moved there after he was hounded out of the UK for being a liar and a cheat.

I suspect they (the writers of the article) either didn't check their facts (and for something as basic as that, one has to wonder about the rest of the article) or they deliberately misrepresented the "good Doctor" so people wouldn't immediately know who he was.

And for the record, 3 kids - 3 lots of MMR - no autism. I know many, many more kids who've had it and, guess what, no autism. In fact, the prevalence of Autism in kids who have been vaccinated with MMR is no higher than kids who weren't.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Akragon
reply to post by OneManArmy

I wish I could flag your post...

Im sorry to hear that...

Thank you, the damage is done, isnt anything going to change that.
But I did star and flag you, great thread.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

1. Wakefield was discredited years ago as a hack.

2. I cannot find this "new study" that is repeatedly referenced that confirms Wakefield's work.

3. I cannot find any reputable source referencing these lawsuits.

4. I cannot find any record of these lawsuits and subsequent pay outs.

If you can address these points I might buy this, but until then I am highly skeptical of the whole thing, and I will call you out for spreading ill researched, badly sourced misinformation. Feel free to make me eat my words on this, but you will need to provide good sources to this "new research", and these court cases.

I have always felt that the onset of "autistic spectrum" symptoms are usually noticed by parents around the time when their children should be becoming verbal, and more social; which is coincidentally right around the time they receive the MMR.

I am diagnosed as being on the autistic spectrum, as well as my daughter. I will tell you that I noticed behavior in her that caused me to suspect she was on the autistic spectrum when she was just a few months old, well before she even received the MMR.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
it might be true that the vacine causes some issues in some children, which might include brain damage and autism. Might be true. For some children. and that risk is incredibly small - thousands to one against.
However, the MMR vacine stops thousands of children from getting Measels, Mumps, or Rubella. These three diseases were responsible for killing thousands, before the vacines were invented.
Look up 'herd immunity' - If the percentage of unvacinated people in a group gets bellow a certain level there's more chance of a major outbreak.
Do not risk your childrens lives to these three diseases just for the very very very small risk of autism or brain damage. It's just not worth it. I'm sure you'd feel terrible if you took the option not to vacinate your child, and then they died a horrible death from one of these three diseases. There was a measles outbreak in South Wales this year, many were infected, and a few died. the severity of the outbreak was blamed on people not taking the MMR jab a few years ago.

I am a few weeks away from becoming a parent, and I will be giving my child the MMR jab at the appropriate time, when asked.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by redhorse

Call me what you will brother... You wouldn't be the first

IF this article is a lie... it will be tossed in the hoax bin...

so no worries... Im just putting it out there...

take it as you will

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Akragon
reply to post by redhorse

Call me what you will brother... You wouldn't be the first

IF this article is a lie... it will be tossed in the hoax bin...

so no worries... Im just putting it out there...

take it as you will

Fair enough, but it would be "sister".

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
OK Im going to look into this a little as Im dubious as to the sources given.

Heres some interesting information...

Italian MMR Case

The Independent Article on the case

The Examiner Article on the case and subsequent US media blackout

Why, just why would they do this, if there is no risk?
edit on 201311America/Chicago11pm11pmWed, 20 Nov 2013 12:33:26 -06001113 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Vaccines cause more harm then good...

You know what they say about generalization....

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

I KNOW that IF one vaccine causes one case of Autism... that is ONE too many

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join