It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-Year Old Child Reveals One of the Best Kept Secrets in the World

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Pejeu
LewsTherinThelamon

Banks in control of the creation of a nation's currency is the problem.

All banks issue currency, that is what you fail to understand.

No.

Banks are a secure place to store your money. That is and was the purpose of a bank. It was supposed to be a conveniant way for people to protect their assets.

Banks issue loans. It is a service they provide, so they charge interest so they can make a profit (the money for loans is supposed to come from the interest that they charge).

Banks also make money transfers possible.
Banks also provide insurance in case of accidents.

There are many services that banks offer. So banking is not the problem in and of itself. The problem is the mathematical model of fractional-reserve styled banking.

The problem is the Federal Reserve having absolute control over the issuance of America's currency, and the fictitious "debt" that the US owes to a private bank for "borrowing" fiat currency from them that they print out of thin air.

Congress has the authority to print money out of thin air, too. At least they wouldn't have to charge themselves interest for using it.

But, people having a secure place to store their money is not the problem.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Shiloh7
What a great little girl, hopefully she will live long and prosper and become a politician of the future.

That's sickening. She deserves a better fate than that.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It doesn't sound much different than this video:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I think more of the young than we think already know this. As adults, we want to believe in this corrupted financial system that has zero chance of success. Belief in something that is not real will never last long.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Telos

Jefferton
Obviously her parents are responsible for this puppet show.

Puppet show? Wow dude, at least you could have given the thread more than just 5 minutes before bashing it.

She's not wrong in what she says, but I have my doubts that her parents appose her line of thinking, let's be honest about that at least.

Puppet is too strong of a word. The truth is, the corruption is so obvious that an 8 year old could figure it out.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Interesting but I bet this is her father Zing (sic) talking and not her. Her speech is recited and down to pat — no emotion or real engagement. If I were a betting man, then father Zing (sic) is holding out for proxy viral internet success.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
what did she just watch the banking part of zeitgeist, or read one of many articles on the banking or credits cards interest.
that is not best kept secrets in the world.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Telos
A 12-year old figured it out. When will the rest of the world?

people HAVE figured it out and are playing dumb. WHY?

because in order to have any control over your life, influence, or a voice.. you need $$

and everyone with $$$ KNOW that THEY are benefitting from the F'd up system. AND any discussion of changing the system is met with a plethora of reasons why not.

WHICH always boil down to the one primal fact, jeopardizing their personal 'something' $$$$$.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Even though it's clear she hasn't come to this meaningful conclusion by herself, it's still good to see a child on TV being used for something else than condoning exaggerated consumption.

You know, like selling a brand new Cereal product or even better than that, promoting the ulltimate new pampers diaper product, built with 3 major layers instead of 2.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
She's a puppet for her parents, really? So, because at that age kids aren't supposed to be interested in such things, it must be that she's a puppet? Or does anyone have proof of that otherwise, that she is being told to convey the issue? She may or may not be following parental influence.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

I don't understand the outrage. If people here hate fiat fractional reserve currencies so much. Why aren't you guys transfering your money to Bitcoin (only 21 million will ever be minted) or another virtual currency? Hell Congress just said the other day [transcript, video] that they won't interfere with it. The sky's the limits folks.

www.weusecoins.com...
edit on 2013-11-20 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
people need to study the history of finance down through the thousands of years, where some form of money has been in circulation...gold standard, silver standard, private banking monies, money in all forms, financing in all forms.
knowing which one to use, is which one is trusted by the most people at that particular time in history.....that's it

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Pejeu

I honestly think that would increase the taxes because the government would have to pay for all the unemployed people. It would really hurt the economy and since there's no more banks, people would have to take storing their own money into their own hands. The crime rate would increase. The government would need to hire more police and guards for prisons. More people means more monthly salaries to pay. The taxes would rise. The country would far into anarchy soon after the multiple strikes, protests, and riots. The country would be forced into marshal law. Curfews would be enforced and a resistance would slowly rise then attack the government. If they were to succeed, the country would fall back to anarchy. If they choose to put the law into their own hands, the country could be restored into its former glory or it could fall into anarchy again. The country's allies would have to take matters into their own hands and deploy soldiers to try and ease the raging riots and protests. If they were to fail, the country would be stuck in that anarchy would be permanent until a dictator rises up and takes charge. Before you know it, it would be a national enemy of the US, UK, Russia, North Korea, and or China. And that is why that would be a bad idea.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

True, but at-least her parents have enough sense to realize how endless debt and taxes work to enslave the people.

For example, Ron Paul has educated an entire generation on the evils of money printing, fiat money and what he called the "hidden tax on the middle class and poor", which is inflation or the devaluation of our currency.

"Printing money out of this air" is a phrase which is never attributed to Ron Paul but its he who has entire nations repeating it.

Thanks to Ron Paul, Peter Joseph's Zeitgeist, Bill Still's Money Masters and G Edward Griffin's The Creature from Jekyll Island, people now know about the debt based central banking scheme more so than ever before.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Honestly, I'm not really interested at all in whether it's her ideas, note cards she memorized, or whatever.

What I'm truly interested in is WHAT CAN WE DO?????

There's nearly two pages of discussion here, but it's all about completely irrelevant discussion. It doesn't matter if a twelve year old girl said it, or a ninety year old man, or a freakin' dog for that matter. The point is what can an individual even do about it?

I've taken the only steps I know of to stop it, which is completely pulling all money from banks. I don't use a bank account, I take no loans, and I explain to the people around me why I do that but don't go full "conspiracy theory" on them.

As a Canadian, or in my case as an American, exactly what are you supposed to do to possibly end this system? Go vote? That's basically just a selection process for who gets keys to the financial playground and doesn't change anything. If there's a thread on action plans, I'd love to see it.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtraeme

I agree and it's the path I'm on and in these past weeks, doubling and then tripping investments plus has been interesting. People first have to move past the preconceived or so it seems, fear of it as a currency. I keep saying the same words repeated about it such "ponzi scheme", "not worth it", nearly mimicking MSM and blog opinion.

reply to post by Dramier

You're right it's meant as a distraction point and thus why called out because it seems baseless anyway to claim such. While I believe the girl's words are mainly preaching to the choir on ATS, you can make forth an interesting thread about the topic that needs to be discussed further on it's own to illustrate the concerns and solutions.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

LewsTherinThelamon

Pejeu
LewsTherinThelamon

Banks in control of the creation of a nation's currency is the problem.

All banks issue currency, that is what you fail to understand.

No.

Banks are a secure place to store your money. That is and was the purpose of a bank. It was supposed to be a conveniant way for people to protect their assets.

Banks issue loans. It is a service they provide, so they charge interest so they can make a profit (the money for loans is supposed to come from the interest that they charge).

Banks also make money transfers possible.
Banks also provide insurance in case of accidents.

There are many services that banks offer. So banking is not the problem in and of itself. The problem is the mathematical model of fractional-reserve styled banking.

Explain why it is a problem.

The Fed is not the problem. Fractional reserve is not the problem---that is associated with successful and failed economies.

In the end it is who gets the wealth, and who makes the wealth, and who gets what fraction of the wealth being made. Real world, atoms, services, needed goods and services. This problem is political and social.

Before the Fed, in the USA there was money issued by individual banks on fractional reserve, and the problems were substantially worse. Private bankers manipulated money supply and loans far more nefariously than the Federal Reserve which does not have a profit motive.

People complain about "debt-based currency" and then in the next breath complain about "Fed printing money"---i.e. the opposite. I bet if then Congress authorized new Treasury Notes to supplement or replace Federal Reserve Notes then the same Ron-Paulite people would complain about money printing and "monetizing the debt". And not understand how all their positions are mutually contradictory and nonsensical.

In actual practice, without QE, useful money (i.e. circulating in the real economy) is created when private banks make loans, which goes to other people's paychecks and bank accounts of their own. Money rises and falls with the economic cycle.

edit on 20-11-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

gladtobehere
reply to post by Jefferton

True, but at-least her parents have enough sense to realize how endless debt and taxes work to enslave the people.

For example, Ron Paul has educated an entire generation on the evils of money printing, fiat money and what he called the "hidden tax on the middle class and poor", which is inflation or the devaluation of our currency.

He's completely wrong. Inflation relatively increases the wealth of people who work for a living (middle class and poor) because wages rise vs debts compared to those with excess capital who lend it out (wealthy).

Back in the 19th century average populists and average people understood this one correctly but now the populist anger is magically being redirected to serve the needs of the wealthiest. Ron Paul isn't on your side.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I agree with you. What the girl is talking about is a great idea and a great speech, but you can tell that she just memorized it and she really might not know the meaning of everything that she is saying. If they want that speech to really go far, they need someone who can tell it like they have passion and enthusiasm for the cause...and maybe just a little bit older.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Thank some deity, there might be hope for the future.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join