It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curiosity on Mars : Yet a new enigma

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

That one resemble Jabba the Hutt

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

That's what I thought as well

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I see no enigma, just rocks and an occasional case of pareidolia.

These "Curiosity anomaly" threads are like litter on ATS. I'd hope to see more interesting threads, the ones that make you think and wonder.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

scotsdavy1
Near the bottom right of the picture you will see the face on mars!

Yep definitely Jabba...

Jabba pic

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by doorhandle

You are definitely correct lol

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

wildespace

These "Curiosity anomaly" threads are like litter on ATS.

That's an interesting analogy. But I'd turn it around and say that some areas of the Mars landscape looks like litter. Odd looking, tortured remains of "stuff" left for possibly millions of years after some catastrophic event. Just my opinion.

And I do agree with the "case of pareidolia" in most instances. Then there rare times I find myself saying "What is that...? That doesn't look natural..."

Above photo enlarged and lightened from original photo. What is that thing sticking out of the end? It looks like it is connected to a pivot point.

Notice what appears to be a handle on the item at the bottom of the above photo. The shadow perfectly illustrates that it is indeed open and connected to what looks like an L-shaped arm on the "rock".

As to not derail the OP, I'd like to say that original photo quality is poor and difficult to see anything substantial. Maybe try and find closer photos of that area.

edit on 20-11-2013 by papajake because: Added last paragraph.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

" I use it here too much of the time while still commenting, and the "rock around the clock" thing popped into my mind and, never seeing it said before, thought it was clever and wrote it. That was the process behind that post, so it's nothing against you, and I always come to the Mars threads in hope that something will be found, so please, keep them going."

Oh no Aleister, don't worry, i think it was a... in French a "métaphore" (an image) and so i had to leave the forum and wrote that reply, but if you add these words to the reply, you'll get the answer ! The words are "Try to find the name and you will find the thing".

Best Regards.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Asktheanimals

scotsdavy1
Near the bottom right of the picture you will see the face on mars!

Dear God its Jabba the Hut!

Lololololol you beat me to it, I was thinking the exact same thing lol.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

papajake

wildespace

These "Curiosity anomaly" threads are like litter on ATS.

That's an interesting analogy. But I'd turn it around and say that some areas of the Mars landscape looks like litter. Odd looking, tortured remains of "stuff" left for possibly millions of years after some catastrophic event. Just my opinion.

And I do agree with the "case of pareidolia" in most instances. Then there rare times I find myself saying "What is that...? That doesn't look natural..."

Above photo enlarged and lightened from original photo. What is that thing sticking out of the end? It looks like it is connected to a pivot point.

Notice what appears to be a handle on the item at the bottom of the above photo. The shadow perfectly illustrates that it is indeed open and connected to what looks like an L-shaped arm on the "rock".

As to not derail the OP, I'd like to say that original photo quality is poor and difficult to see anything substantial. Maybe try and find closer photos of that area.

edit on 20-11-2013 by papajake because: Added last paragraph.

Our sky is in fact like litter. One may think Mars was the litter place for some past civilization in the solar system. There was certainly a catastrophic event. It's a good thing to search anomalies on Mars. It could be a work or a hobby. I expect this thread is not to litter, see the standing rock, see the little "tank". Things on Mars are not severe. Regards.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join