It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question For Canadian Masons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What is the age to join the masons in Canada? Also what seem to be the biggest group of anti-masons in Canada?

[edit on 17-11-2004 by CanadianConspirator]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianConspirator
What is the age to join the masons in Canada? Also what seem to be the biggest group of anti-masons in Canada?

I'm not Canadian, but if you tell us which Province you live in, I can post the link to your Grand Lodge's website, which will have all the necessary information.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Bryan,

The age is 18.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The age is 21 in BC, and according to the Grand Lodge of Canada (in Ontario) the age is 21 as well.
www.grandlodge.on.ca...
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

Edited
Don't quote me on this, but I don't think there are any anti-masaon "groups," there are just anti-masons.

As a side note, seeing how you have just turned 20, I suggest that you contact a local Lodge and get to know some Freemasons in your town/city. This way you will not need to go through the getting to know you part in a years time and you can petition the Lodge on your birthday or the month before. Don't worry about Freemasons, they are all pretty nice fellows.

[edit on 18-11-2004 by amike555]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Most of canada follows the basic UGLE format, which is 21, but they will make exceptions under certain circumstances. Say if your father is a Freemason , I have think you will find on UGLE web site that you can be admitted at 18.

My personal advice is dont rush at it , get all thos stupid mistakes and gaffs out of your system first. Then join. I made them , all of them.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Thanks for all the feedback guys I am from Alberta.

top topics

join