It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay I need an honest opinion on a break up!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Thank you for taking the time to post in my thread, I got to clear a few things up but I know you're correct. I've know here for 15 years dated on and over for a total of a years time, she did this to me once before. I don't want to pour my heart out onto ATS or to give her a bad name, I do truly love her. I made a mistake because a doc gave me these new meds and she said I was acting foolish and stupid on them, which I was obviously.... Just now I'm starting to see the true nature of our relationship, I thank everyone in this thread who helped me out!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

you probably won't like this response, but have you considered that maybe your girlfriend wanted out of the relationship but didn't have the guts to do it herself and now shes tried to use your facebook flirting as an excuse to break up?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Minnie1985

you probably won't like this response, but have you considered that maybe your girlfriend wanted out of the relationship but didn't have the guts to do it herself and now shes tried to use your facebook flirting as an excuse to break up?

That is my thoughts exactly right now, unfortunately....

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I'm really sorry if I seemed blunt, my heart goes out to you, it really does,

i just wish i had some useful advice to give you that would help but i don't,

i hope things work out for you soon

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnie1985

I tried to give everyone in here stars but I'm not familiar with the new ATS, I gave you and everyone else because I respect your opinions even the bad ones (not yours in particular).... For some odd reason when I back into the thread the disappear I don't understand why that is...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Based on what I read so far - it might not have been the best thing to start posting with a female friend on fb.

I used to have a GF like that - Most of my friends are female. Now, she would be fine if we all did something as a double date, but as soon as I would bring up that I wanted to go with another female friend to do something ( IE: I had several that loved horror films, my GF at the time did not, and one of them wanted someone to go with her to see Paranormal Activity 2...hate to say it, but I couldn't go).

Now, in my mind, I saw nothing wrong with going with my friend, because I knew that she didn't like me in the relationship sense, and the feeling was mutual on my end. Try telling that to my GF - She classified that as a romantic date.

I also had to be careful on my end as well - If I said the wrong thing to any of my female friends, my GF would give me the look that said something to the effect of "I will rip her arms off, and then yours".

In your case, the mental image that I got was that she was just like my GF at the time - The fact that she did all this kind of "behind you back" seems to support it.

To be fair, I don't think what you did was intentionally wrong - but it looks like in her eyes, it wasn't the right thing to do.

-fossilera

PS: I never give out my passwords for a reason - Whatever is meant to be private is kept that way. If it was meant to be public, then I would make it so.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

To fossilera:

I think any girl these days will see you taking another girl to a movie as a date, even if it isn't.

to the OP:

I'm having trouble with my gf too because her kids get on my nerves and obviously they're the most important things in her life so this relationship probably ain't gonna last, so i feel your pain but I suggest you move on as much as you can and hope either you get along fine without her or maybe you two patch things up. God bless

top topics

<< 1   >>

join