It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

precognitive sentient phenomena

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dodol

Well this is interesting. I have been wondering lately if Earth is actually a virtual prison of some sort for criminals to rehabilitate them while giving them something to do.

You should hear some EVP recordings with the assumption that they are picking up on Greys instead of ghosts.

"Is there an afterlife?"

(Laughing)
edit on 22amFri, 22 Nov 2013 05:00:00 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

tgidkp
reply to post by darkbake

Text That's odd you say that. I knew someone in the NSA once who was highly trained in that kind of thing, I wonder if the NSA is running an astral operation in addition to their internet operation.

I believe that the central location of the modern face of an ancient form of psychic warfare is that great big mirrored black cube building located just north of laurel, Maryland.

it is possible that the internet operation is a front, or at least secondary.

I would not be surprised at this. The guy I knew was a very powerful Buddhist.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Evp recordings? Define please.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

the EVP reminds me of some movies..

sixth sense (bruce willis)
frequency (dennis quaid/jim caviezel)

now, with gadgets like smart phones, i believe, people will be able to capture more of these phenomenons :LOL:

imho, EVP could be the best way of proving the existence of extra-D beings, if the theory of 'we are all vibrational beings' are true.

peace.
edit on 26-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

I still want to know what the acronym 'EVP' stands for.
Maybe you will tell me?

KPB

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

But since I don't participate in the human group soul as a receiver of energy but as a giver of energy im not affected by psp mentally very much.

How to you block being a receiver of 'group soul' energy?
Thanks,
Nugget
P.S. EVP= Electronic Voice Phenomenon.
edit on 6u66America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Easy. You stop believing any of the lies promoted by the
human group soul. You can still give without having to
receive.

Thanks for defining EVP.

I'm stopping participation in this thread.

KPB

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

A child does their homework and cleans their room then they are allowed to play outside in the dirt if they want.

Thanks, that is a great mantra

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

When faced with the reality that some folks have found a way or have some means of reviling secrets or information about future events that they certainly couldn't and shouldn't have known about.......certain other folks are going to be upset. LOL.

What we have today is a barrage of folks trying to claim that there is a "system" or "method" to this. They are forced to come up with an explanation as to claim understanding and ownership of the phenomenon. They are like the magicians in Pharos court. Remote viewers, talkers to the dead, precogs, talkers to UFO occupants ect ect.

There is real fear out there toward folks that have the real deal. It represents real power out of the control of the system. A real challenge to the "magicians", ages old.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Generally 'the field' kills those who become free from it. This is yet another reason why unconditional agape type love towards the field is recommended if one desires to live a while so as to do something worthwhile.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join