It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

precognitive sentient phenomena

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by dodol

Yes actually.

I agree with Kelly. Also, what exactly is your wall on this time. I think we are about to get into some trouble. I'm coming really close to the conclusion that Grey aliens might be extra-dimensional and might be demons as well, not joking, I have been doing behavioral analysis.

I hit a wall, but I was also able to put a subject to conclusion today through debate, and the fact that happened makes me entirely concerned. It would only have happened if it was ready to manifest.

Maybe the walls are in place in order to keep things happening at the right time.

All right, check this out. I was able to draw you a sketch of the barrier in 5D space. The main line is the main timeline. The branches are the timelines that branch off. Check out the blue barrier there, it is meant to keep something from being discovered through probability analysis until later.

That is the location where the barrier shows further up, I put the second location there because think of it like a portal, where the thoughts can then continue at a later time.

I would guess that decoding the barrier would involve readjusting your energies in order to convince the barrier that what you were going to discover was not going to be used to affect the timeline.

In other words, you can discover it, but you have to convince the barrier that you aren't going to share it, in order to get through.

Take the N.S.A. leak as an example of this. Prior to that leak, I was able to get information about the N.S.A., but not share it. The fact the leak happened removed a lot of those barriers.
edit on 20pmWed, 20 Nov 2013 17:41:41 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

The wall seems down now, for me anyway.
Didn't you read my earlier response in this
Post as to what causes the psp phenomenon?

BTW I'm taking an extended break from ATS to work on a couple projects. I can't keep posting 4 hours per day. That 4 hours is all the free time I have.

KPB

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Oh btw very creative.
You seem to be a solar plexus psychic to me.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

The wall seems down now, for me anyway.
Didn't you read my earlier response in this
Post as to what causes the psp phenomenon?

BTW I'm taking an extended break from ATS to work on a couple projects. I can't keep posting 4 hours per day. That 4 hours is all the free time I have.

KPB

That's probably related, as I just explained, your posting to ATS could have been affecting your barrier. That sucks.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Actually about this monitoring business,
Few years ago, There was The Fourth Realm Trilogy sci-fi novels from John Twelve Hawks that warn us on this.
In that book the entire planet was already turned completely into Prison Planet. There are group of awakened people called Travelers.
There is a group created to hunt them down, like Inquisitors.
The prison system in that book is called Panopticon. The system that monitor people in that book is called Vast Machine (coined by the author himself. He warned us that It already exists and we are just not aware of it)
The Vast Machine is like Supercomputers.
The moment anyone do a single threatening move to the brainwashed society will invite kidnapping (and assasination if necessary)

After reading that I started to agree that in more modern country, it is easy for unaware people to feel safe because of 24/7 monitoring.
But then for those who are aware, it feels like prison planet, maybe they can also record other people's privacy like sex, etc.

another movie comes into mind (that i didnt take seriously before) is Enemy of The State.

peace.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Yes. I even got a weird attack pm a little while ago. They thought that a couple 14 year old boys could prank me. Only it was a pathetic rolled my eyes response from cranky junior and the collective.

There is nothing more hazardous than loving people and refusing to go along with the 5000 year old psyop.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

Well the monitoring is through the corrupted human group soul so hiding would be close to impossible.
I am mildly wondering if technology can also tune into that. Ive seen images of viewing screens for a couple years. I know that sounds utterly insane.

Of course you were reading fiction.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I'm feeling like getting the switch out of the back shed and doing a little tough love actually. Screw that asking nicely. A child does their homework and cleans their room then they are allowed to play outside in the dirt if they want.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Have you ever stopped to realise that the paranormal as diverse in it's
catagories Bigfoot, UFO's, Poltergiest etc. All seem to be persuaded
towards the same personality traits ? That fear and mischief and
mind ####, now you see me now you don't, or did you, mind games
and mockery ?

It's all to mess with your mind and that is your weakest point. Mess around
enough with this stuff and you will lose soldier. But you may not notice
anything missing in this life. The entity behind these interests of yours
hates you. They hate all men but can't harm us physically in most cases.
But they can get in your head and cause you to harm yourself.
That's why they play.

The DEVIL dreams on an idle horse.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by tgidkp

Well I myself see no evidence of complex electronic mind control. I'd say that either you were psyching yourself out or a living being was involved. You know that a living being id perfectly capable of concentrating on one thing for hours or days or even millenia depending on the being.

that is the second of two responses I have made to you since your arrival here at ATS. in both cases, your reply was a bit dismissive. it's a shame because I wouldn't mind engaging with you as a peer. but I am getting the impression that you consider yourself to be peerless. perhaps you are. your content is certainly fascinating.

in reading your previous threads, I am aware that you are of strong opinion that foreign ideas are placed, and even welcomed, into the minds of humanity via symbols, memes, or whatever else you want to call it.

being that you are accepting of this notion, I find it puzzling that your response (quoted above) makes the claim that 'mind control' is not part of your modeling scheme. does a meme not qualify as mind control?

additionally, I wonder what form you believe a meme might take, if we were to attempt to identify some structural substrate of the meme (like DNA is to genes)? to be honest, I cannot think of a more valid suggestion than that the substrate is electronic. in the op, you reference the 'eye in your mind'. is that 'eye' not basically an. electronic phenomena?

so, i can only surmise that rather than considering the validity of the responses being offered and responding in kind, you have come to ats to either data dump or prosyletize. I don't say this to 'hurt your feelings' nor to bolster my own (I doubt either of those is possible). rather, I just want to clarify the position that i and others should take when approaching the body of content you are building here.

I am fine with just reading. I really am.

but I'm am wondering if you wish to modify your position on "complex electronic mind control"?

thanks, man.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Text That's odd you say that. I knew someone in the NSA once who was highly trained in that kind of thing, I wonder if the NSA is running an astral operation in addition to their internet operation.

I believe that the central location of the modern face of an ancient form of psychic warfare is that great big mirrored black cube building located just north of laurel, Maryland.

it is possible that the internet operation is a front, or at least secondary.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

pandersway
reply to post by tgidkp

Is this tied in to what the Gnostics were writing about? Or are you talking about something completely different?

I think so, yes. the 'gnowledge' has been preserved in myth for millennia. the ability to operate on that knowledge as a technology is very closely guarded, but very much alive.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Not dismissive on purpose. During the day when I post im using my smartphone which is hard to type on. Im glad to have a calm discussion with anyone especially if they aren't promoting a toxic way of life.

Now on mechanical mind control; I personally dont see it in operation.

Now memes in every form and on all levels from tv to toxic books to the medium of the soul itself?

Absolutely.

What would your key insight or theory be?

Thanks

KPB

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Well durn my computer took a blue screen death dive. Phone it is for now.

Its mechanical or complex human electronic I dont see right now.

Chemical epigenetic subliminal various forms of mind alteration and meme transfer are certainly possible and even likely.

As in my view most aliens are of a spiritual and nontechnological nature at present I dont see them as having mind control tech themselves.

Actually contrary to nearly all theories you read I'll say again that they want OUR TECHNOLOGY not the other way around.

They want android bodied.

Human bodies are a pain in the ass for them.

Yes they want our "light" but in fact they hate our bodies. They can apparently materialize photonic matter or light bodies but I don't think its a slam dunk for them either or there are some kind of issues.

This is a bit more speculation and less observation than usual.

Again glad to hear your thoughts.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

What about the black cube building on the temple mount?

Regarding your theory you think the government is broadcast power mind controlling us?

If that is so; what is the primary message you think they are transmitting and why that message?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

That reminds me few years ago.

I wondered what the heck we were doing on this planet.
Then I tried to think harder of that reason.
I 'accidentally tapped into' some 'hidden' information in the mind.
(Call it daydreaming if you guys wish
coz I'm also not sure whether it was just imagination or not, but they looked vivid)
I also had a sudden feeling that I 'must came from somewhere'
I saw myself walking in a corridor of prison (??) which I labelled as Hell back then. (I was like the prison guard)
The 'view' ended there. I could not go further.

Then next day, I wonder if I was really there (in that prison corridor), what was I before this earth experience.
Then another 'view' appeared. What I saw is a bird man like creature (like garuda? not sure) standing somewhere in a place that doesn't look earth like, more like darkened desert, etc.

BTW whoever reads these, please don't take my stories seriously.
Coz I never take them seriously. For me those are just experience to make Life interesting, nothing much

peace.
edit on 20-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I studied your theory for many years.
I found no validity in it. And I have
Never gained anything from my
Path except love honesty courage
And some spiritual sight. I dont
Want powers or principalities
Or even knowledge unless it
Becomes necessary to do a
Needed loving act. The few times
I need to confront 'evil' I hug it and
That always resolves the issue.

Be well

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dodol

That bird man image is definitely common.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

imho, e-mind control might be possible in the near future (maybe it's already here now)

As we all know, US already developed a weapon that can take out anyone in range with just sound.. no need to waste bullets.

Maybe some groups already implemented one to manipulate brain mood to keep the society behave well like cattle.

Anyway this is just my imagination. Don't take it seriously.
I love to think outside of the box but I also don't take all of these thoughts seriously.

peace.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   

thank you for your clarification.

your interpretation of my description of the electronic manipulation is inaccurate. i am not at all inferring that there are signalling towers that are beaming some sort of signal. i wish i could be more specific, but i am going to defer further response for the reason that everything in my head right now seems a bit contrived.

another time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join