It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

precognitive sentient phenomena

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This subject is really starting to fascinate me. I have gone so far
as to purchase the book, "The Trickster and the Paranormal".

What's very fascinating to me, is the threads people have written
about government researchers and others who are interested in
fringe topics, "hitting a wall" that "sees them coming" and moves
away.. irritatingly.. just one inch away from capture and seems
to be laughing at the researcher. Does that properly characterize
the phenomenon?

Now, I've never experienced that phenomenon BEFORE. Not in
52 years. The subjects that I was interested in - things of a
mystical nature, including very esoteric and supposedly
'impossible to understand subjects' that drives others mad
for a lifetime: pretty slam dunk for me. Oh sure I had to put
my time in.. try multiple approaches.. and sure I was ignorant
for various periods of time.. sometimes for years.. but I'm
QUITE stubborn when I want to accomplish something.. I think
I could wear down almost anybody or anything. But never once
did the goal-posts seem to be moved or the target of inquiry
seem to be resisting.

Well that's changed a bit now.

When I focus my intention on certain phenomenon, controversies
and people.. not only do I get some active push-back, but I get
a taste of that "PSP" phenomenon. Just a little. I'm getting a bit
of teasing.. nothing serious. Now that doesn't make me want to
give up. OH NO. What that has done, is that now I'm using my
skills to SOLVE the PSP phenomenon. And if any 'beings' are
involved with this phenomenon, they are going to get a good
spanking, if they do not comply. Well that's my attitude
anyway. And that attitude has not gotten me any 'fairy-like
teasing retribution'. Not at all.

This is my 'secret project'. I love telling people that I have a
secret project.. it's fun.. and then I usually spoil the fun
by telling people what my secret project is. But that doesn't
mean I stop calling it a secret project. For example when I
was working on the "problem with evil" project, I told my
friends that I had a secret project for over 2 years while
I worked on it; about once per week. Actually in that case
I was a turd and didn't divulge what the secret project
was.. as I knew they would have no interest in it.. which
two years later when I told them about it, proved to be
true. But it was fun for me anyway.. (geeze, that sounds
pretty psp behavior-like to me!).

So I'm researching the PSP phenomenon, not the phenomenon
that they are presumably protecting. Sounds juicy fun!

For example when I was attempting to verify whether there
were any real, active UFO vessels present on the Earth, that
are stationed here full time: I found one! In fact I was stuck
inside of it for 2 solid days and couldn't get out of it (it was
stuck in the view of my inner eye). It was very educational
but a bit annoying. I don't know if I was being PSP'ed, or
whether this was just my own awareness which was obsessed
with the experience. Frankly I think it was some of both.

In another example, I was slightly curious about what the
government knows about the UFO phenomenon. Well
I found myself 'stuck' about 3 feet above the desk of
a high-ranking letter agency official. Now what was
annoying about this, is that all I could see was a package
of green cellophane wrapped candy, turned upside down
so that I couldn't even see the manufacturer's label on
the candy. I would on occasion see file folder edges
flash around the edges of my perception, but I couldn't
move the field of perception to read the document.
Who uses documents and not computer screens anymore
anyway? What a tease. I did feel frustration on the part
of the person in uniform who was buzzing back and
forth to his desk. Of all things it seems that he was
researching PSP's. Oh now naughty! This person was
also worrying about Iran.. but you don't need to be
psychic to think that would be the case. Oh how
naughty!

Anyway.. a fascinating phenomenon. I have an
initial impression what's going on.. but since this
is such a critical thing to get straight I'm going
to mull over this for an extended period of time.

Any inputs from people that better describes
the way that PSP play with people might be
helpful to my investigation.

Of course I might just discover that I'm not cut
out for this effort and don't have the skill. I
really can't predict how this will turn out.

KPB

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Sounds like you're having some interesting experiences, and you write about them in an interesting way. Funny, I'm reading The Trickster and the Paranormal right now. Well, not right now. But, you know, currently. It's the most captivating book I've read in a long time. And lots of new terms and concepts that I wasn't familiar with like "anti-structure" and "liminality" and "communitas". Very synchronous that you should mention that book, and that I should happen to join ATS tonight and in the first ten minutes find you mentioning the book I'm reading.

What is PSP? Maybe I'm just dense but that's not ringing a bell for me.
edit on 20-11-2013 by ojdidit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   

ojdidit
Sounds like you're having some interesting experiences, and you write about them in an interesting way. Funny, I'm reading The Trickster and the Paranormal right now. Well, not right now. But, you know, currently. It's the most captivating book I've read in a long time. And lots of new terms and concepts that I wasn't familiar with like "anti-structure" and "liminality" and "communitas". Very synchronous that you should mention that book, and that I should happen to join ATS tonight and in the first ten minutes find you mentioning the book I'm reading.

What is PSP? Maybe I'm just dense but that's not ringing a bell for me.
edit on 20-11-2013 by ojdidit because: (no reason given)

Well, I've just started studying the phenomenon. But apparently it's
when UFOs / Aliens / Fringe Research Topics seem to be 'alive' and
to resist the understanding / documentation of them. It's like if
you try to take a picture of a UFO; it might seem to read your mind
and zig and zag like it knows what you are trying to do! and wants
to prevent you from succeeding or understanding -- either maliciously
or mischievously.. that's what I'm gathering to be true. Even that the
phenomenon knows the future, so you have no chance at all!

But again, I'd like to hear from others with either book knowledge
or personal experience with this.

Thanks for your post. Sure is fascinating!

KPB

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

I don't get it.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I worked at the NSA for several years. the whole facility is very compartmentalized, such that i hardly ever had the occasion to visit the security office in order to gain access to an area 'not my own'.

on this particular occasion, I had to wait for quite some time for the accesses to be cleared. there I was, trying to make myself comfortable in what is without question the most purposefully uncomfortable room and situation possible (everyone is by default suspect, you know?). I found myself studying a wall hanging of the white house with the flag waving in the breeze, when I had the distinct impression that i was being watched.

I am certain that at that moment I was being observed on no fewer than a dozen closed circuit video cameras. but this is not the type of 'watched' that i mean. i have always known myself to be of above average psychic awareness. but never before this moment had I ever felt like I had been psychically assaulted. I saw the room and person (perhaps better stated as "person") who was observing me as though I could see them equally well as them me.

from that day forward I have had a keen interest in anyone who speaks about having thoughts or images put into their mind from an outside source. many times they describe it as some type of electronic or radio frequency carrier. this is also my own impression. it is a technology of some kind which has ancient and not earthly origin.

it strikes me as relevant to add that the location of, geometry, and layout of the room (fung shuai for lack of better term) seemed to play a role in establishing the psychic connection. also, in my time since the I have found the carrier signal to be influenced by the form of the ground upon which I am standing. asphalt / pavement is an excellent medium.... or in other words to keep them OUT of your head, you should not locate yourself on a paved surface. also, it may not be the pavement itself, but instead, the fact that roads tend to be physically linked to all other roads, no matter what they're made of. the interconnections allows your personal signal to be localized on 'the grid'.

I feel kind of silly saying any of this. I may just be mad.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

That was fascinating to read,thank you for sharing.Sometimes one forgets that the NSA are made up out of people and in one's mind it becomes just this faceless entity,you know?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

You mean it's like a security system (programmed into our mind) that is automatically triggered to filter out our intentions to find more answers related to UFO/etc?

peace.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
As I try to understand that what you try to say is are we being observed by greater and highly evolved entities?

I have to say yes I have experienced this in many occasions and have seen many unidentified phenomenal activities.
The very reason I'm here on ATS was the cause of a long left member who introduced me here that had the same experiences I did at that time he's still in my friends list.

Does it scare me or delute me no.. there were times I putting myself open to them but not anymore. .because I have a family and And I don't want them to control every aspect of my life.

I had even witnesses at my side that before were absolute hardline skeptics. . And being at my side things started to happen. I also lost friends by it.. so I started to block them off and it works .

People can say it's all your mind and for part of it thats true. . They also gave me strength in life in hopeless moments before I lost five family members in two years . Because of that I stood tall and strong as I am today . They are both spiritual and alien but closer to god and spirituality then man ever will be in this time period.

The ones who do know them know what I'm talking about. The ones who don't . I will not even try to explain because I can't they never showed themselves in real form for as I think they should appear . Maybe they did but I couldn't see them?

I do not like to talk about it but reading people with similar stories I always want to say something about it..

Peace

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
DPPP

edit on 20amWed, 20 Nov 2013 06:04:32 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

That's odd you say that. I knew someone in the NSA once who was highly trained in that kind of thing, I wonder if the NSA is running an astral operation in addition to their internet operation.

Also... PSP phenomena? Could it be energy related? Like you have to have a certain energy configuration? Maybe if you are doing it for selfish reasons it won't work but for pure science it will?

I have that kind of trouble, as well, sometimes. I have been finding it harder and harder since around 2008 to access information and creativity. Still getting harder every day.
edit on 20amWed, 20 Nov 2013 06:06:56 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Is this tied in to what the Gnostics were writing about? Or are you talking about something completely different?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I have had this happen as well, but I don't try to force it. After letting a topic, concept, thought, etc. cool off for a few day I can usually find more on said issue.

Other times it seems that even when not actively seeking info I come across something that makes the old mind gears turn.

Mayhaps it is because we exert subconscious influence on reality and the watched pot ne'er boils?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

Thanks for sharing. Interesting.

Well I myself see no evidence of complex electronic mind control. I'd say that either you were psyching yourself out or a living being was involved. You know that a living being id perfectly capable of concentrating on one thing for hours or days or even millenia depending on the being.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dodol

Yes actually.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Humans are potentially far more powerful.
That's why they feed on us.
But they got the jump on us while we were just starting out as a species.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Redboxin

Always elements of psyching ourselves out yes.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Probably because you are waking up. During that transition the old crude abilities fade away.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Actually there might not be nearly the mystery here after all.

Now most people might not be aware of it, but the human race as a whole shares something like a group soul. This group soul is composed of all the parasites and also the larger pool of slumbering chunks of soul stuff (its like a form of em energy).

This group soul itself is aware and conscious and is fairly nasty - like a petulant demigod child with a learning disability.

This naughty child wants to live forever and to be worshipped as God. That's why humans are such easy prey for the Ra collective and all the false gods of all the world's religions - as these false gods offer false ascension to the human group soul.

So anything which would reveal the truth about this cozy arrangement between humanity and Ra will be resisted misinfoed and obscured.

But since I don't participate in the human group soul as a receiver of energy but as a giver of energy im not affected by psp mentally very much.

Now physically that's another matter probably. I can do little about a strong holographic projection of a UFO or whatever. Maybe nothing.

Hm. Maybe time to change secret projects.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If you don't share in humanity's group soul, would that mean you are non human? If 'you' function as a repeater or amplifier of human soul energy you are still a participant as a conduit. If you generate or give soul energy that is not human yet compatible with humanity are you an amalgam,hybrid, etc.?

Why is it that existential or metaphysical beings/deities/aliens are always personified as antagonistic to humanity/society/civilization?

Derision is not my goal, only clarification
edit on 20-11-2013 by Redboxin because: nit pickiness

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Redboxin

Im quite human. I just don't eat that petulant child em substance.

Im not hostile to humanity. Im 100% on the side of humanity. I just don't want to participate in the doomed to repeat history until painful self-fulfilled armageddon and extinction result.

From birth ive seen humanity as a fragrant flower. Unfortunately they dont tend to see themselves that way. They would rather believe that they are sinful fearful broken deity worshipping children waiting to be rescued by outsiders.

Maybe I'm more human not less.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join