It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left Handed People

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I didn't ask for your moral stance on my decisions, i suggest you mind your own business.
And yes, thats what they have told me, i haven't seen records, or evidence, but they are smart people (it's 3 of them) so i believe them, when they say it.
Certainly a lot more intelligent, than you'll be in your life that's for sure

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Certainly a lot more intelligent, than you'll be in your life that's for sure
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Hrm. You certainly are the judgmental one.

However, carry on mate, lets see what you contribute....

vvv

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I'm like you OP write left handed but am ambidextrous and can use my right hand for many things too. I have been told by many friends that I am crazier than normal, some say borderline pshyco but I call it just extreme
anyway back on topic. I have never heard of a link between being left handed and being a serial killer so sorry bud but cant help ya here

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You have to be sincerely intelligent to admit to how little you know.

Ever notice the world's geniuses are humbled by how little they understand?

"I am very smart": the call of the idiot

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
im left handed and since the world is and has always been made for the right handed people

i tell ya were all geniuses personally i aint never killed anyone

but genius and insanity theres always been a fine line.

as always you make the call

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I'm a fellow southpaw as well. My mother told me that i always preferred my left hand when I would color with mom dad or my brother ( who are all right handed) I'd use my right but when doing so alone or doing other things it was my left.i do 90% of things with my left hand including using scissors and can openers. In kindergarten my teacher tried to make me right handed ( I do recall using my right hand which felt like writing backwards ) my mother had a meeting with this teacher and promptly told her to stop making me right handed. This was in the early 90's and I've had other friends say their teachers did the same so apparently there is still a stigma attached to Lefties

<< 2  3  4   >>

join