It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

75k in hand and need a change.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Buy good land, land is eternal wealth.
All others are just landless peasants.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Expat888
Buy house on the beach in vung tau vietnam and live like a king .. beautiful white sand beach , clear blue water , good fishing .. youd even have enough to set up a business if got too bored lounging on the beach ..

definitely, and with the currency conversion at nearly 1.6 mil' baht it would be smooth sailing in Vietnam

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   
give me your address, I'll be over with 3 big dudes and we want the money!

Okay here's what you do....

Take it all out of the bank in cash. Make sure you don't leave it in the bank. That's stupid.

Then put it somewhere safe, you should think a bit like a pirate.

Don't go spending it on anything. Nothing at all! Leave it as your back up plan in life. It's your nest egg for when you actually do get old enough where you actually physically cant work anymore.

Now just live off what you make now, knowing you ahve a healthy nest egg to fall back on just in case the shtf.

Like seriously, don't spend it on anythhing! Nothing! Put it somewhere safe and sit on it. And don't try and invest it either, unless you perhaps use a bit of it to buy a few gold coins or silver bars. Maybe do that with 1/2 to 1/3 of it. The rest, just cash stowed away somewhere ultra safe. not in the bank, not in a safe or safe deposit box. Just tuck it away for a rainy day.

So you break your back, you can't work, you'll have that money to fall back on in life. Most people have no safety net. So don't spend your safety net now that you have one. ...."nothing gets parted faster than a fool and his money"!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I seriously looking into starting up a business is Halong Bay (Vietnam) Sadly the military controls all airspace and getting to do what I do there is tough. It is not easy to start a business as an American in most countries.....

Part of me just wants the heck out of the States.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join