It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 men, and only 1 job.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This is a joke I've heard my father tell people a bunch of times, and I thought I'd share. Enjoy~

4 men show up for a job interview, and only one will receive the job. Instead of the usual interview process, the manager instead asks the 4 men one question, and none of them can repeat what has already been said.

"What is the fastest thing in the world?" is the question.

Guy number one is asked the question. And he answers "A thought. When you think of something, it pops into your head just like that." The manager nods his head and then says "That's a pretty good answer."

Guy number two is then asked the question. He then responds "A blink. You blink and it's instantaneous, and you don't even think about it." The manager nods his head in agreement once again, and seems to be a little more impressed this time.

Guy number three is next up, and he responds saying "Electricity. You turn on a light, and the lights turn on with the snap of a finger." The manager is also pleased with this answer. And he seems to be having a hard time figuring out who has the best answer so far.

And finally it's guy number fours turn. The manager turns to him and asks the question to him. Guy number four thinks about it for a few seconds and subtly says "Diarrhea."

"Diarrhea?!" The manager says in a surprised and almost disgusted fashion. "Your going to have to elaborate a little bit here because I'm not following your train of thought."

Guy number four then says "Of course, I'll explain. Just last week before I could think, blink, or turn the lights on I sh** my pants!"

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I was going with thought. And light.

Then it hit me!

Yes the last one gets everyone in the end!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Lingweenie

I like that one, i have just posted it on my FB

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
LOL good one

top topics

join