It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Holland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hello everybody,

Been here for a while reading, but never introduced myself. So here I am. Anzere from the Netherlands and very interested in conspiracy theories and urban legends.

I will be around some more. If you guys have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Cheers
edit on 19-11-2013 by Anzere because: accidentally pressed enter when still writing the post

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Anzere

Hi Anzere, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo and welcome to Madville............................I love Holland, I shall be on my way to Amsterdam on the 22 Dec, for a week, I go every year, really makes my Christmas so special...........I don't suppose you live in the Dam, but if you do I will get you a beer or 6.....................Enjoy your time on ATS.................

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hello and Good Day to Ya!

How it be in your neck of the woods? Something caught your attention? Good for you. Hope you find all the missing parts here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Anzere

Hi Anzere, welcome to ATS. You will love it here, I find myself here every night.

I hope you find yourself having tons of fun on here like I do.

Stari

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Anzere

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family...I look forward to meeting you in the forums.

Des

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

hey, sauron, I didn't know you were still around.

I used to have a different username then, I think.

A bit of warning to the newbie: don't mention the universal healthcare you have in Holland because a lot of members here are against the concept for some reason

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Welcome, Anzere. My maternal grandfather was from Holland. I've only been there twice, but it's a great place full of great people.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Greetings back from The Netherlands

TheGreazel.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
greetings.

I just loooove Holland.

My kind of place.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Hallo noorderbuur.
Thanks for contributing to the geographic balance around here.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Anzere

Hi,nice to meet you.Holland sounds like a nice place to live.Enjoy your ATS membership

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ahh Holland 12 points ... Great to see fellow citizens I hope you're going to enjoy it here , put on some armor when you're going to write your own threads they hit you hard sometimes create some callus and you'll be fine

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Anzere

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Anzere
Hello everybody,

Been here for a while reading, but never introduced myself. So here I am. Anzere from the Netherlands and very interested in conspiracy theories and urban legends.

I will be around some more. If you guys have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Cheers
edit on 19-11-2013 by Anzere because: accidentally pressed enter when still writing the post

Welcome from Chicago, have fun.

new topics

top topics

join