It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking New Game “Knock-out” Being Played “For Fun” in New Jersey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I really don't know what to make of this, how these kids/thugs/goons think this is funny or "challenging". They just randomly punch someone in the head, the goal is to make them unconscious. I'm angered and disgusted. This game will end quickly when someone pulls out a gun and shoots their attacker.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by eggman90

What idiots lets hope it comes back on them like this:

2 thugs at start of video dont realize the guy that walks by is a pro boxer

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Unbelievable! Makes me wish I continued with jiu-jitsu.

Someone will get a surprise roundhouse kick in the back of the head when they punch the wrong/ready person.
edit on 11/19/2013 by eggman90 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/19/2013 by eggman90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I only wish some punks would try this on me. I'd probably get my butt whooped because it seems to me they only do it in groups but I know I can take a punch and I'd go to great lengths to hurt one or more of them before I blacked out.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This has been going on for decades... why does the media continue to recycle this nonsense as "shocking" and/or "new"?

Regards,
Rewey

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
And stupidity hits a new low.... how sad and utterly disgusting

Einstein was right; “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Google "polar bear hunting"

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
But that could be Obamas son!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

How about when the one kid says "knock em out, hit 'em with a blow, take their belongings". Yah, thats called assault and battery coupled with a mugging...

I would say you're welcome to play your "game", just do it with willing participants, knock each other out.

If it wasnt deplorable enough, they hit a woman...

reply to post by roughycannon

The guy shooting the video must have been friends with the attackers. These effers also hit a woman but it was arguably less violent than the US based game.

As usual, leave it to the broad to tell you to stop just as you're administering a fantastic ass whooping, even when she was the victim! Never fails.

My only criticism with the boxer, is that once he got them on the ground, he should have stomped their heads and repeatedly punt kicked them in their faces.

edit on 19-11-2013 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rewey

This has been going on for decades... why does the media continue to recycle this nonsense as "shocking" and/or "new"?

Do you really believe that, decades? Never saw a news story on it before the last few years.

This is mostly an ethnic game from the recent news stories I've seen and that makes it shocking to me. Also this is a topic that has been pretty much hands off by the MSM until recently or at least toned down to only identify "unruly youths." That's code words.

Now with video it's much harder to hide or deny.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

My question is what type of music do you think these people listen to?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Another common thing done is to take whatever they have (story I was told was 2x4 by someone who was incarcerated for an unrelated crime), hit them until unconscious, and then rob them. Looks like now they just do it for fun. You don't walk around at night without a weapon and others around you anymore. They come in gangs (groups), and there is little to defend yourself otherwise.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Do you really believe that, decades? Never saw a news story on it before the last few years.

I've never heard of it referred to as a "game" before, but packs of teens have been doing this type of thing for decades. Sometimes in packs, sometimes just one or two.

I worked with a nerdy looking guy about thirty years ago, this was tried on him. He was also over six feet tall and knocked out the punk.

About 12 years ago, my son was sitting at a bus stop, and 3 guys were walking towards him. He knew what was about to happen, braced himself, and the biggest one punched him, hard.
He stood up and looked at the guy like he didn't feel a thing and they all ran away.

Yep. Decades.
There are many, many good teens out there, but there are also losers just trying to prove that they're tough.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I think I saw this movie, A Clockwork Orange.

I think Oprah needs to get on TV at once and berate the USA for being despicable racists who elected Obama twice and made her rich.

I can't wait to hear about how these videos were staged by racists to make white folks fear black teens... a vast right wing conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Bassago

Hi Bassago,

Yes, I do, mate. I remember this going on when I was in high school, and that was from 1989-1993. So that's at least 20 years (OMFG
).

Also being 'played' back then was the 'drinking milk until you vomit', and 'choke someone with a t-shirt/arm until they pass out'. They're also recycled every couple of years as "shocking" and/or "new"...

Regards,
Rewey

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Let's ditch the politically correct buzzwords and call a spade for a spade, shall we? In other words, this is a game of "Black on White Hate Crime" where the goal is to attack another race based on their skin color. (How many blacks have been knocked out by black thugs playing this "game"? How many whites are playing this "game"? Answer? None.)

But let's tip toe around it so we don't offend anyone and pretend it's just "youths" playing a "knock out game".

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Some teens in our area tried to do something like this...until they ran into an old man that knocked them all out!

Let them play their silly games! Karma will catch up with them!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is not a race thing. The one who told me the story that sounds similar - 4 white guys on one older man (who was white). It's about power and proving toughness to peers (stupid as can be). It isn't about race for all of them.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Rewey

Bassago

Hi Bassago,

Yes, I do, mate. I remember this going on when I was in high school, and that was from 1989-1993. So that's at least 20 years (OMFG
).

Also being 'played' back then was the 'drinking milk until you vomit', and 'choke someone with a t-shirt/arm until they pass out'. They're also recycled every couple of years as "shocking" and/or "new"...

Regards,
Rewey

It's commonplace "filler" news when media outlets feel lazy and don't want to actually report on something boring like a scientific breakthrough or countries that have to shut down their prisons due to lack of criminals. Shock value sells tampon ads, automobiles, and various pharmaceuticals.

new topics

top topics

join