It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am The Monster, from Eminems song on radio, also I was on the song "Underground" from Eminem ( R

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: letmeon

Take your meds buddy..really..take them before you hurt someone, not an insult, a helpful suggestion.

Why does ATS continue to allow these types of people to post. If someone comes along and "says..I know what your talking about"...it just perpetuates their fantasies...what if their delusions tell them to harm someone?

posted on Aug, 23 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What makes you think I have.....DELUSIONS. What makes you think I am going to hurt someone? Because my delusions tell me to hurt someone. You sir are a racist. Just because I said I have schizophrenia brought on by DRUGS I used to take, cause yes I am cool enough to get them, you probably can't. Do you think everyone classified as mentally ill is just shi**ing their pants all day making a fool of themselves.

I went to a Facebook page of one Avril Lavigne , who used me for some of her songs and tried talking to her and the response I got back was less than what I would've wished. These musicians can go F themselves , I am there slave not getting paid for my time while they get everything they could've asked for. They are not in danger so why should I be. Cause I am going to publicly say I am the anti-Christ . I don't care anymore.

You are a civilian and if you don't know about the info in this thread a sheeple. I have no interest in trying to wake up a civilian sheeple who is a racist. Why do you people flock to my thread, isn't there plenty of other non conspiracy threads saw something about Ebola today, maybe it's a conspiracy. I don't want any racists on my thread who don't know about this.

Why do you think they made this site? In the early days when it was first created there used to be hidden messages in the posts wait until he comes along. If I gotta pull seniority , I will do it. Why do you think sites like this even exist? Is it for civilian sheeple or the CIA agents. What do you think.

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
first off, him saying you have delusions does not make him a racist, simply because people with delusions are not race

secondly, i have no doubt in my mind that you 100% wholeheartedly believe these things are and have been happening to you at the say so of the Illuminati or whoever else, but honestly mate they just aren't and it is just in your head, or you are on here trolling because you are bored.

you are not special,
you are not being spied on,
musicians are not writing to or about you, anyone can listen to or read the lyrics of almost any artist out there and find something to relate to, its just good song writing,

now, as to why people "flock" to your thread. i cant speak for everyone, but a good assumption is because people find it amusing or are worried about you.

so my advice to you is go and seek medical help immediately,

take care letmeon and please go and talk to someone, preferably a professional

posted on Aug, 25 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
another piece of advice. stop listening to that music and listen to something more positive if you have to.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I know this is all real. When I first started coming here the site owner said in his avatar , don't give into the beast. I used to be huge in conspiracy theory circles cause I don't just have a theory I have an actual conspiracy. I don't need to prove my facts to a bunch of sheeple who don't know. I am back writing a book and hopefully it will be out by 2017 . I am a CIA agent, don't try to be little me with your semantics. Did you read the whole thread it is almost a year old know. My story is going to make me millions, I am so sick and tired of hearing people say it's all in your head. There was an album called Operation Mindcrime made in 88 that was apart of illuminati pyramid. Why make pyramids with hieroglyphics to over decades? That's a secret. Why did there used to be a member here years ago with Operation Mindcrime as an avatar name? That's a secret. This thread is a year old and I don't want any more dumb@ss sheeple on my thread.

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   

well next time if you dont want more dumb@ass sheeple on your thread start a private forum with you and the little voice in your head...

(post by letmeon removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You idiots seem to neglect a page or two ago where this guy wrote Eminem lyrics down and I showed him I was on that song. Also I forgot I found this YouTube exclusive song by Eminem called Hex the Haters where he says on the song," all I ever knew was the Truman Show". Today thinking I might not write a book cause of 911 and I am still going to do it just be careful what I say.

I was in the mental illness field for 5 years with no symptoms then the DRUGS I did made me hear voices. It is incredibly frustrated ing when people talk to you condescendingly cause they don't understand mental illness.

I am CIA and I just proved it, so NO MORE you need meds man. RETART SIT DOWN.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X

well next time if you dont want more dumb@ass sheeple on your thread start a private forum with you and the little voice in your head...
lmfao

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hey, I just got your email today Douglas5. It was sort of a complicated position I was put in, cause I had golden ticket or won a special kind of lottery and then bigger issues like the war. I believe the government used black ops to stab me in balls and ten years of pretending to be mentally ill. The contract I was in was with the government and very old, and subliminals in songs barely there , on TV or mainstream blurs the line between politics. I don't know if I am going to write a book cause I know there will be some who say," that's why the terrorists did it". I am just a normal person in my house having to put up with the 1% sh*t. Maybe take some time to reflect.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Why do you keep necroing your own thread?

just curious

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

ENOUGH!!!!!

The name-calling, bickering and personal side discussions end here and now!!!!!!! You are responsible for your own posts.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

Anyone who continues to go after members or derail the topic faces further staff attention.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

A CIA Agent?

What year did you start working for the CIA?

Racist? How so? Schizophrenia is not a race.
edit on 30-8-2014 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I started working for the CIA in 2002, I was contacted via subliminal messages through my TV. I found out years later they had wire taps in my house. I was thinking if I write a book and try to get fat paid for my time, saying it was the Patriot Act. I was in the hospital when 13 with a near fatal head injury, I didn't go to church and wasn't really religious. I woke up with amnesia in the hospital and a scar on inside of right wrist. I thought I saw something about this in revelations , but couldn't find it when I was looking for it. I was attacked by 8th graders who knew I used to read Spawn comics, hellspawn the anti hero antichrist. I was stabbed in the balls and started stroking and seizuring, and they might have thought I was going to die so as a joke killing might have put a scar on my wrist. Little did they know I would survive and hit every mark I could of revelations obliviously like an Olympic gymnast.

In 2002 my TV communicated with me. Didnt tell me what my mission was or any useful information they just sorta F ed with me. So the cops brought me to psych where I refused medication and was put on a court order. To be allowed to stay outside of an institution I needed to get monthly shots of Haldol by injection. The day my court order ended which was January 1st 2005 (3 1/2 years after my graduation where the kids who stabbed me said I got molested and I wrote a manifesto to a girl at the end of April and they thought I was going to be city executioner a columbine copycat/ so the Beast with a head injury acquires an empire) I went online to find out what happened. I got no response. But was pissed off of the years I had to serve pretending to be mentally ill.

I know schizophrenia isn't a race, but was being talked to very condescendingly and treated unequal so I called them racists. Better term than mindist. I am a very high functioning individual and wasn't mentally ill to begin with and take offense when treated so blindly by people who don't get it.

I developed schizophrenia after abusing shrooms and got it April 2007 . My illness took the form of neighbors "voices" I would hear that turned into this block party of gang stalking. In May 2008 ( almost 3 1/2 years after I went online) I forced my story on the general public at a conspiracy site forum not unlike this one and I got all my answers. They considered me the antichrist and wished Death upon me and some had religious awakenings. On Eminem cd Recovery 2010 he says, " you got the rapture " or something like that.

All over music I was treated like the last surviving Columbiner who wanted to party with the musicians. Every one for awhile sent me subliminal messages pertaining to my life in their music. These are tangible audio recordings that can not be seen as hallucinations. So I used to work for the CIA of America as a grunt or as William Cooper put it, they will see you as cattle.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

So you started working for the CIA in 2002, contacted via subliminal messaging from your TV. But in 2002 you were taken to psyc because of said TV murmurings and spent 3 1/2 years there. So your assignment by the CIA was to infiltrate the psychiatric hospital?

Could you elaborate a little? Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I was taken to psych in 2002 3 times the first 2 were 2 weeks and the 3rd was for 2 months were I was taken to court and given a court order. To be allowed to stay outside I had to get monthly injections of Haldol and I was forced into treatment at this day care place. Required by court to go there and draw pictures in crayon to help my treatment. So I rebelled in 2005 and went online asking questions. I found out years later I lost my pay of a million dollars for being exploited for 15 years in the " Truman Show" of sorts. It was super top secret and I wasn't supposed to tell people about it. That's why I am writing a book and telling everyone cause they dic*ed me outta money and didnt tell me the rules.

Really ATS , really the LOL forum. This is the only real conspiracy on this site used to be iNWO forum. It disappeared from forums a few days after I showed proof I was on Eminems YouTube exclusives. I have seen some secret stuff that the Feds who work here show me.

posted on Aug, 30 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
To the mods who put me in the Ludacris Online Lies forum, I already gave proof on CDs I am who I say I am, can you disprove my theory. Anyone anyone Bueller, Bueller?

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

"I believe the government used black ops to stab me in balls and ten years of pretending to be mentally ill."

Maybe I'm reading your comment wrong but did you say the government used black ops to stab you in your balls? Please correct me if I'm wrong about your life-
1: The government recruited you using the TV
2: You are in the CIA
3: Popular music figures make songs about you
4: Beyond a Pale Horse was written about you and your grandfather
5: "they" made a real life Truman Show with you playing the role Jim Carey did
6: You are a member of the armed forces or police force since you called someone a civilian yet you claimed you faked mental illness when you got drafted.
7: You got drafted in the Vitamin War even though you claimed to graduate high school in 2001
8: You were set up with a school shooting which made the news - I would love a link to the news talking about the gun scare you were involved in.
9: Marilyn Manson commented on the first shooting even though the first US school shooting happened to be in 1794 way before Manson was born.
10: You are the Anti-Christ or the Beast
11: You keep going back and forth on this thread claiming you are mentally ill and then not
12: You were a spy
13: Freemasons are after you
14: Eminem Medicine ball is about you even though it's about gay serial killers (which you claim you aren't gay when no one said you were), telling girls to put a balloon in their you know what, sexual assaulting the PussyCat Dolls, using the bathroom on Rihanna, sitting on Madonna, and pushing Christopher Reeves into quicksand
15: Freemasons need you to complete the revelations
16: You claim Freemasons are in power (using George Washington as an example) even though right now they only have a few members in Congress
17: Freemasons robbed you or made money by putting you in the psych ward
18: They were behind your neighbor coming out of his house and calling you gay slurs.
19: You were stabbed getting off a train
20: Beyond a Pale Horse was written about your grandfather because he was in the air force during the 50's just like thousands of other families.

So can you post the articles talking about the gun scare you were involved in and the stabbing incident.

edit on 18-9-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join