It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Age of Woman

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

The first age was neither male nor female.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

otherpotato

The first age was neither male nor female.

That is the age of the genderless beings, that is a different hereafter, prehistoric times. And no one should interpret that as anything else, like a bad idea about saying I'm talking about the psyche of people born in deformed bodies, because those are just shells. Which doesn't mean they are worthless to me and people shouldn't make accusations anymore or play the blame game at all.

What I don't get is why someone still wants to continue with making people believe it's possible to take over a higher self and make it kill another higher self forever? Or a soul, or self, or whatever, why doesn't that guy quit it? By logical deduction, it must be an American guy in the largest city, maybe pretending he can kill remotely for a lot of reasons they should abandon and the only light they have is the country woman living in a remote part without internet.
edit on 19/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I will investigate this a bit - to start with, there are yin and yang energies that are unrelated whatsoever to male or female bodies. So to generalize all men as having yang energy, or all females as having yin energy is a terrible idea.

The yin and the yang energies attract each other because the yin (female) is the traditional nurturer, and the yang (male) is the traditional hunter and brought linear thought to the table, as far as recently.

If you want to look at matriarchal societies, look at insects. Insects, let's take ants - male ants head out and use their spatial skills to search through mazes, find food, and come home. They deposit the food at the colonial headquarters, where there is a single queen, who lays eggs and tends to things there, and who knows, might answer questions and clarify things.

Our society today has the internet. It acts like a queen, while people head out into the world, find information (the food) and bring it back to the nest (internet).

-----

As far as relationships go, people should have equal representation under the natural law. That means that both men and women should have equal say and equal weight in a relationship.

One theory is that since the industrial evolution happened, women suddenly found themselves out of work because they didn't have to do the laundry, cook, clean the house, etc. - because they were not able to find ways to contribute, they became seen as men as not necessary.

Now that men and women are gaining equal opportunities in the work place, we are seeing things emerge like gay and lesbian relationships, transsexuals, and such - a lot of different variety. Stay-at-home-dads. Stay-at-home-moms.

Homes where both parents work. Homes where only one parent lives.

-----

What I can't stress enough is equal representation under the law.

If there is a relationship where there is unequal representation between the two people involved, it is unhealthy. The causes for the inequality could be societal, and if that is the case, then they should be examined and rectified.

This is beginning to sound like some kind of Caste system with Guilds and hopefully linear and lateral movement (between guilds, between castes).

Also, pairing up has been proven to be less psychologically stressful and healthier than having multiple partners. So that would probably still be a good idea. I think it is important for a woman to respect a man and not cheat on him or expect him to let her have multiple partners without considering his feelings.

-----

Back to the Yin and Yang thing, there is the danger that some Yang (males) in female bodies might want to use feminism as an excuse to be players and play Yin (females) in male bodies. This is still somewhat inconsiderate.

-----

Your original claim that this is the age of the female - I don't think that it is wise to think that gives females the right to be inconsiderate towards men, to begin with, or expect to take advantage of them. A major cornerstone in feminism philosophy is that women would be better leaders of society than men because they would be more considerate.

Anyway let's see... I think there has been some kind of energy shift. I believe that Yin and Yang, or maybe male and female, have taken on slightly different traits than before, quite honestly.

Something worth investigating, for sure - what traits are actually Yin and Yang traits and which traits are actually ones that switch between the two as the current flows in one direction or the other?
edit on 19pmTue, 19 Nov 2013 23:34:16 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Things are clearing up. Somebody made up a story about how everybody fell asleep at my movie theatre about my life, which is very normal to me, and then the music would start playing and a woman would begin singing her song to me. Then some guy from the audience began to react, security entered and removed the man from the theatre back to his home where he continued his sleep in his own bed.

But then his mother came because the guys father complained his son could take whatever was shown in the movie and if everybody else could stay there so could his son. Except his son was creating too much noise and wouldn't sit down like everybody else and go dream. Several others tried to explain to the son how the theatre has different rules than his parents and that he should go see them. And don't ask yours truly since my theatre is still running and I would like to hear the woman singing before it is my time, before my physical body ends. And no, no more movies from the future, the dad of the guy should really stop doing his thing and tell the show is over for the spirits, but not for the living.

If the spirits behave they might have a chance of visiting Dragonflys' theatre sometime. But otherwise, he'll go for the country girl first of his own time and from there he'll see what he should do, raising spirits of old is quite likely not part of it, maybe only his own grandparents, according to him only in case his country would have to defend itself to the death (so trading does not count, nor does training police officers).
edit on 19/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I have no idea what you just said, unfortunately.
edit on 19pmTue, 19 Nov 2013 23:37:01 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

darkbake

I will investigate this a bit - to start with, there are yin and yang energies that are unrelated whatsoever to male or female bodies. So to generalize all men as having yang energy, or all females as having yin energy is a terrible idea.

No it is not, it is a terrible idea to fantasize about women having male energies or vice versa. Otherwise, we might just all forget about it since what do differences matter? We might have people with both genitals, or without any at all! Since it doesn't matter who wears the dress and who wears the pants, or who throws out the garbage, we can do it all together. Hey why not do like in the movies and get a real womb transplant, including vagina and eggs and see if a male can have babies! Or while we are at it, let's all say some males can be more female than women themselves, now how would you feel if you were a woman and somebody said a guy looked more feminin than you or more real than yourself in your female space?

The yin and the yang energies attract each other because the yin (female) is the traditional nurturer, and the yang (male) is the traditional hunter and brought linear thought to the table, as far as recently.

Not sure but linear thinking has been in there for centuries. In my case since highschool, about Star Trek. Might also been before school through cartoons, or maybe in that episode of Battlestar Galactica with the original cylons and then later more of the same but with different customes and better graphics.

If you want to look at matriarchal societies, look at insects. Insects, let's take ants - male ants head out and use their spatial skills to search through mazes, find food, and come home. They deposit the food at the colonial headquarters, where there is a single queen, who lays eggs and tends to things there, and who knows, might answer questions and clarify things.

Yes, insects, just like my avatar. Or do they not allow you to look at it out of fear? But I know the ant queen, last summer the wasp queen wanted to live with me and started making her nest on my balcony. Which I communicated was my domain but she continued anyway so I had to make up a story about a log falling through her newly built roof. But I also made sure she got another place to build her home.

Our society today has the internet. It acts like a queen, while people head out into the world, find information (the food) and bring it back to the nest (internet).

Yes, I bet her nest is somewhere in the country side. Believe it or not, I would want to date her. Maybe long distance at first over the internet not because of anything but because of the many worker drones.

As far as relationships go, people should have equal representation under the natural law.

Yes that is what everyone wants, so just say no to LGBT rights! Because they get more rights and that is not equal.

That means that both men and women should have equal say and equal weight in a relationship.[/quote

Yes, and just not only the romantic types as we all affect eachother in society.

One theory is that since the industrial evolution happened, women suddenly found themselves out of work because they didn't have to do the laundry, cook, clean the house, etc. - because they were not able to find ways to contribute, they became seen as men as not necessary.

No that I don't believe, there's no mother love machine anywhere, so there must be tonnes of work. It just can't be made by anyone else but women.

Now that men and women are gaining equal opportunities in the work place, we are seeing things emerge like gay and lesbian relationships, transsexuals, and such - a lot of different variety. Stay-at-home-dads. Stay-at-home-moms.

Homes where both parents work. Homes where only one parent lives.

Yes I've seen all that. Doesn't matter if they are gay lesbian or straight, they all want to work at home for some reason. They probably have issues, I think it might be because of the mother, strange to some but true.

What I can't stress enough is equal representation under the law.

Yes, but I would like to stress how all females should be considered innocent, just as children, so everyone under 18. I would like to translate that into international law but there are still problems about when a girl is to be considered a woman and a boy a man, this is very complicated with rites of passages and all. And just for a bandaid wealth does not always refer to material wealth, possessions, money and all but many believe the most valuable things are truths which are remembered by some people and whom we should respect and think highly of. Otherwise, we, their children might not ever get it.

If there is a relationship where there is unequal representation between the two people involved, it is unhealthy. The causes for the inequality could be societal, and if that is the case, then they should be examined and rectified.

It's always a moment in time where one has the upper hand. The next day things might be different and the other might have the upper hand. Or one day one might appear to have a lot of work while the other might appear to have less work.

What it all comes down to is the imbalance is caused by people making different choices. In a family of 2 dads the children must go see other people for the opinion of the female and for 2 mothers the same goes. There is a catch, because no one has to take care of other peoples' children, it is the responsibility of the original mother which might explain many things about the current events. Other people might become surrogate parents but only if they have agreed to in the physical and they must bear the negative of this also, which is difficult because all of this leads to a dead end and few would want to follow such people.

This is beginning to sound like some kind of Caste system with Guilds and hopefully linear and lateral movement (between guilds, between castes).

I've had the offline experience, the online experience with guilds (UO, GuildWars) maybe you missed it and it was before your time. Otherwise my homosexual energies levels have exceeded the maximum tolerance levels, which means I would be losing support which is when the universe goes down and everything has to be reset again. Which will work until my last breath, or when my physical body ends, might not be until I'm 70 or when you know how can no longer pretend the reality about the maximum age of a physical body but by then everybody is lifeless as can be anyway so that would be the end of life on Earth, goodbye.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

darkbake

I have no idea what you just said, unfortunately.
edit on 19pmTue, 19 Nov 2013 23:37:01 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

That is your problem, not mine! Now go find an egg carrier. Or seed, if you are female, I don't know your gender nor am I going to hack your computer and find out through your camera nor do I have a weapon and go to your place, those are all idle threats. With your house they mean or refer to whatever you say is your home, or the center of your brain or whatever you call an I, contained in a few quarks in the brain, so don't worry.
edit on 20/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Can't help but post about all the visions. I like the idea of building a structure from the ground up all the way up to space so the construction on the spacehome can begin. It might have sounded odd, about a rope thrown into the air and it would actually remain. But what it was really about was the explanation about how at some point in the construction, the materials, like chains might appear to float because of gravity and centripetal forces. But no one has to worry about people flying off the planet, the structure will be secured at ground level with huge pins and it can't go or else the whole planet would go as well and in that case some might still survive in the spacehome attached to the end of the chain.

From there many things are possible, such as going to another planet. But before that all happens, people have to sort out their problems, otherwise you'll have people messing everything up during crucial moments and the earth itself might start to shake and people could die because of earthquakes, tornadoes, psychos and all.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Right just a word from some friendly beings, they would like to remind people of the Simpsons, that episode about the aliens exchanging proteins. They would like to fast forward to the episode where the Simpson get told they have already been eaten and are in fact holograms.

In other words, some tribes are beginning to find out about the Great American Deception and they are getting visions of how the blood is on their hands. So whoever believes is in control, they better come out now clean and tell them what they are fantasizing about or else there's not going to be a show ever, but for yours trulies parents first, trillions of years in the future. And the guy who is pretending to be a doctor should admit he's not the alien doctor, nor should any person born from Earth pretend they are the alien, then there is yours truly who has been mentally #ed up by the gay community who might not be recognized as human anymore but really is. Think of it as a hightech representation of the soul in a futuristic wheelchair, who is not homosexual ever and does not want to think of sex, at all. And then remove the curses on his root chakra please.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Yes, in fact remove all projections of him, don't fantasize about him, best is to have country women talk to him when they want to, but not sex please and think of him as being in his own country, which is not the USA so all the foreign dignities/spiritual authorities can proceed back home as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Another warning, people might be able to make a person forget about himself and then remove all the energy from the physical coordinates and try to make him believe it was all a setup and even his parents agreed BUT there were witnesses and he had the same education as every other guy with a western education. Which means he passed tests but so did others from his country and because he is inadequate based on his school results, so is everyone else. So yours trulies' country will have serious memory problems and the males will not be able to perform or do their jobs.

If you still don't get this, you can't use the guy anymore! He might not have a diploma but he was educated in the same system so if he fails, everyone from that system has failed, course by course, certificate by certificate. We'll see eachother at history class again or you might want biology starting from prehistoric times, but don't go to the gym or you'll have to explain how they are doing it wrong again and direct them to the new shooter games in IT class. It might not be hightech but you can still play Doom on 286 pc's.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Yes, all the machines have to be abandoned. Right away, indefinately which will turn into forever if not by the end of the day. And no more shared time by one soul, it's back to the old system, whatever it is.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

First you made my brain hurt, then you made me laugh, then I was like...what???? Can't you see how delusional and strange you sound? Are you making this up as you go along? Are you Bernard? What?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Night Star

First you made my brain hurt, then you made me laugh, then I was like...what???? Can't you see how delusional and strange you sound? Are you making this up as you go along? Are you Bernard? What?

I may sound as different men, that is normal but I am not Bernard and I can only be one guy. Yes I must sound strange, which is another bit of information I wish to share. Well actually I don't because it is quite horrible. But it continues so I must

There is this soul who is being abused. No kidding, no words no resemblances to anything anyone on Earth has seen and possible outside as well but that is not up to us. What happens on Earth in the small is similar to everything else so we don't need anything from the outside.

This soul I was talking about is in pain. Wether it is self inflicted or done by someone else doesn't matter, what matters is this soul is being used by others for sound effects mostly. What these bad souls do is attract other souls with sounds of pain and then the good souls hear this and they respond and then the bad souls have their stuff because once a male soul enters they call him homosexual, unless he does as he says. And they did it to the whole world, which is what people are finding out in these times. It is not unstoppable but it is very difficult. Yours truly has deducted the souls existence, there is no direct contact since that would mean the end for yours truly as well.

Sorry to dump this on you while you probably didn't post or asked for this but that is the current problem and I will write books, start a religion about it if I have to.

The souls who have this one soul claim they got it in the way it is now, those who gave it got busted over it but decided to dump it, might be others moved it and others found it and then it got in Earth somehow. It is impossible to cure, many have looked at it but it is irreversible since no one knows how it got in the state it is in and someone has to watch it while it gets better and there is no psyche or soul able to withstand the horrible sights, smells, sounds and feelings while it is curing. There are facilities where people have interfaced with computers and then it would just be a matter of time, but the wrong souls got there before the correct one did and this means the soul already has adapted and then it wouldn't work, but that is beyond yours trulies' capabilities. He could recreate the computer in the physical, but he doesn't have the funds nor people who want to help him with this even though it could cure many people as well in the world.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Ok, everybody out, last warning or you will not wake up again for trillions of years and miss all the fun or see how people beat you at your own game. Especially those who keep on insisting they took someone's soul, sliced it two and put one half in the sperm and the other in the egg and put it in the mother back then so she could have a child, it's not going to work but there are spirits who might help you one day with IVF. Currently they can't because everybody has to get out first so the inventors of IVF and computers can be free otherwise people would just go doing it wrong with a soul who has nothing to do with all of this.

So you heard it, you have to release this one spirit or all the spirits will become upset overtime, take over every body since everybody is rotten to the bone, life would all be gone because it wouldn't count as life anymore and that is when spirits are allowed to do as they please with the living!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
That was a nice variation of psychic mental defense from my grandmother. The picture I drew had elements of many different styles but aikido won.

So the male attacked the female with 'ugliness' and this is just as if a male would hit a female physically, even though there is no direct contact with the immaterial flesh there is with the psyche so this counts. The female got a picture from another female then the male tried to attack but he didn't get half way there and instead his momentum was used against him in a ever widening circular motion going outwards.

This must explain the faces of males for several travellers, those are men who were punished by females and had to spend their time in orbit which was just enough for what they did according to the females. So those were not aliens but earth bound spirits. The planet ofcourse, or otherwise the name of the country as dirt might be confused with other things. And yes there are many dirty things but females have to learn how to direct the momentum of a male in such a way the spirit leaves the body while it can still function. So if women think or believe or whatever that a male has a bad idea, the effect from the female's rejection should turn back on the male. Ofcourse, this only works one on one, not one female against the entire world, whoever thought of that idea and could she come here to ATS and post about it.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Ok now then, the women have to quit their revenge plans and promise not to continue with those plans, ever. Then the man has to promise he will never want to hurt her again or strive not to hurt her forever. Then it is either all women let go then all men let go and that would be that. Otherwise, they must take turns and that will take forever and there are many other matters that are much more important to the living, like growing food and distributing it, do chores like cleaning... in the afterlife this is different but really, all spirits must go to sleep so the living can go on with their lives and sort out the problems the spirits should have solved. The spirits without bodies can try again maybe later if they cooperate, otherwise those with bodies who are on the side of the spirits and want this to continue will lose their support from the other living who don't have these problems.

So there was this spirit who wanted to show me something about his powers but I hope the living will wisen up and leave it be. Otherwise the living will become so busy with attending to the needs of spirits who have had their chance that they cannot take care of themselves anymore and then someone is going to go to the monkeys in the jungles and teach them instead, after which it'll become like Planet of the Apes.

Much like the Buddha and his period in the jungle, which is part of the animal kingdom just as humans are part of it. Only this time the humans already know, have computers too and they even have monkeys who went into space.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
So the heart of the matter is punishment, let's start with WW2. But in another topic ofcourse. What is important to understand is that punishment has changed very dramatically in the last few decades. This is mostly because of the internet and global communication, which was much less than before WW2 and WW1. So the women need to understand that the old ways of value and estimating the amount of punishment which goes with a crime should be recalculated, just as money with inflation and counterfeit, a house a century ago might have been a thousand dollars while people on average made 10 dollars a month, that house might be worth a million by now or a few dollars because of all kinds of reasons. And the buyer might be making thousands of dollars a month instead of the 10 dollars.

So that is why everything reverted to the fallback system where the strongest are the most convincing and that is who everyone listens to when they don't know what they got, those people can estimate. And then the dollar could be valued and compared to other coins or currency. When that is done everyone should be happy because we can all agree on how much punishment the men deserve who went to war at some time or did something bad.

Women should know however when they are done with the men, the men have their scores to settle but agreed on 'ladies first'.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Right some spirits left now, those who don't want to give up time travelling. For which they don't use a machine and I can't see anything that will convince them to quit and respect other tribes/nations' religion.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Nice to see most are gone now. Too bad about the plans I had for a virtual battlefield simulator which could have made peace. The Americans appear to be using a network of spirits who watch peoples' thoughts and that is how they got so many inventions, which are from other people all over the world. My idea is being hacked as we speak, a device to calculate angles with which I could make millions. The Americans want it because they believe everyone will play that game and then tournaments would be held and then it would be decided who would win. But because there is no unity and no independent neutral country the weapons systems would be prone to cheating by the Americans. So they could declare themselves no. 1 when the aliens show up and that is when they would have the world in their power forever. Or until they meet other alien beings who are not in their program or system and they would find out someday.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join