It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get you jacket off then

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Constantly people come on here all moral and say stop welfare Im sick of it.

Well let me tell you a story,

Im Scottish born in Scotland can trace my mothers family back 730 years.

I was walking in Loch Lomond one day and a guy with an English accent shouted " you there what are you doing, I said Im walking,

He said you are trespassing this is my land, I said and how did you get it,

My forefathers fought for this land, I said " No problem get your jacket off"

See thats where it changes, I could have kicked him into the middle of next week.

But as soon as they stole the land they brought in laws and I can't do to him what they did to others.

My Fathers side, we are descendants of Red Hugh, the English invaded Ireland and stole our land and gave it to the planters from Scotland and England.

So a couple of hundred years on we have English lairds all over Scotland and Ireland with castles and loads of land.

And me I have nothing.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thats where the middle class thing comes in; stop the welfare, they think they are entitled to it.

From where Im sitting' you better believe you do.

They have changed the laws but nothing has changed they still use henchmen to steal your house and land if you don't pay taxes and use the same brute force to do it, you demonstrate against injustice and they have police who beat you with a baton but you even lay one finger on them an its assault, it was the same in the 1700s and 1800s, a gentleman could rape your wife beat you but if you laid a finger on a gentleman you were jailed or even hanged.

If society wants you to obey their laws and rules they owe you a living and if they don't then who wants or needs society not the poor that's for sure.

I was born here a free man under God, If I want to build a house on that piece of land I can and I will, if you say its yours then we fight for it, not being able to shelter yourself in the place of birth is a disgrace, an ape will climb in the trees and make a bed out of leaves in the place he inhabits, no one has no right to tell you not to provide shelter for you family..

The thing is, the brutal gangs that forced people from their land and stole their wealth has not gone away and they still have their henchmen with batons ( look through history).

But maybe they have went to far, a man can not feed himself or family just as in the 1700s, one thing has changed, we don't believe they are our betters, we are educated now and we can count, they have 10% we have 90%.

If paper money fails who will triumph Bill Gates, I doubt it because he has the same as you nothing but useless paper, is the police going to protect, no way, no wages then he is gone as just like the policeman he has to be hunter gatherer for his family.

Remember the collapse of the USSR you could buy migs guns anything, people sold everything they could get their hands on,

Famous quote " let them eat cake"

Welfare is a safty net for the rich not the poor, so if your calling for welfare to end and unless you have a private army, then you are a nut.

Because gangs will rise from poverty, just look at history whether it be the Romans The British or any other empire that treated the poorest so badly then it has been their downfall.

For years I have watched single mothers in the UK being insulted told to keep their legs shut and their was talk of putting them in homes.
Well guess what' these kids have grown up and they know how their mothers were treated, they have no respect for you society, you see them as scum they know you see them as scum but they don't care they will rob your mum, your phone, your car, they don't fear the police they are on the fringe pushed there by society.

The welfare they get is a pittance but it stops them from getting desperate, have you ever saw a desperate father who has hungry kids, have you seen 100 desperate fathers whose kids are hungry have you seen 10,000 hungry fathers millions are on food stamps, look at a stadium with 70,000 people in it, have you 70,000 people on welfare in your town or city.

Many threads are about population reductions plans, when you have coppers going around ripping tents and destroying the little homeless people have and bring in laws preventing you feeding homeless, you have to waken up.

Unless you live on a desert island or a ivory tower with loads of gold to pay people to protect you then you want welfare to continue and increase and the homeless to be treated with respect, take all the boards off empty property and let people live their, banks who produce nothing but paper own all these properties and throw people on the street.

If you want welfare cut then you are a snob you hate people because thy have less bits of paper than you, you are happy for them to go hungry and their children to go hungry.

Why not leave welfare alone and stop building bombs or starting wars.

You see the trouble with the middle classes is they see people on marches and protests and the copper hitting them with batons and they think people are all pussies and will buckle under if a policeman waves his baton.

What if I told you that for every one person on a demo their are 1000 that's not, they agree with them but don't go on their marches for all these matches call for peaceful demonstration.
the 1000 that don't go is because if a policeman was to strike them with a baton for nothing and he thinks he can because he has a badge, they would take that baton off him and beat him with his own baton.

So I guarantee that you starve people and their kids then if its a choice between you and their kids you lose, all through history you lose and today is no different.

So if you live in a area where people are on welfare and you want welfare stopped' then Im sorry but you need treatment as something is not right in your head, and if you have kids you are sick to want to put your kids interest at the forefront.

Here is the sum; if one person has a fridge full of food and 100 don't have any food. how long will it be before it is stolen, and how many copper would be needed to control the crowd, and how many paramedics will it take to save the guy that said the food is mine leave my property.

if there was 10,000 on food stamps then you might get a way with it with only a few robberies and murders but there are millions in this position.

Listen I will make this easy, get 2 dogs and feed 1 for three days in a row and don't feed the other and on the fourth day put the 2 dogs together and place the 1 meal down, guess what dog will be snarling and growling and what dog gets that meal even if he has to kill the other dog, the other dog was at a disadvantage because he was fed regular and was not ready to kill yet.

In the uk they moan about people on welfare smoking, I laugh, because in the UK its £7 a packet for cigs and the benefit is only about £50 a week, so if they smoke 20 a day thats £35 the Government gets back instantly so they are only getting £15 a week.

The answer is leave welfare the way it is as its not a fortune and increase wages, any employer that can't afford to pay decent wages has no right being in business, If wage increase the gap between wages and benefit widens and people want to work, keeping wages low and stopping benefits only has the poorest fighting each other for slave wages.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

I can't really add to what you just wrote, but bravo and well said.

I have been poor, and middle class, and homeless for a time...

The line between have and have not is very fine...

I find it funny really that as I age I see the boundaries between animal instinct and survival and social living blurring.

Strange times....

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
nice post / thread

same as it ever was friend...... the more you make, the more they take.

They hang the man and flog the woman
That steal the goose from off the common
But let the greater villain loose
That steals the common from the goose.
The law demands that we atone
When we take things we do not own
But leaves the lords and ladies fine
Who take things that are yours and mine.
The poor and wretched dont escape
If they conspire the law to break;
This must be so but they endure
Those who conspire to make the law.
The law locks up the man or woman
Who steals the goose from off the common
And geese will still a common lack
Till they go and steal it back. ~ from an English folk poem circa 1764.

"TILL THEY GO AND STEAL IT BACK"...... soon, soon

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

That's great and all, but let me ask you a question.

Are you going to do anything about it or just post a rant on ATS?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If only people understood that if they can't afford to buy the thing they make with their own hands then that is slavery.

Middle Classes produce nothing whether they are Judges, military, bankers, lawyers, policemen, taxmen, Mps, Lords, Royalty, benefit workers, social workers etc etc. they produce nothing and get the most.

But me as a bricklayer cant afford the house I built, say the house I built was worth £1000 and I got paid the £1000 for building it.

Well out of that £1000 all these people need to be kept and that means I have only £600 not enough to buy it, so I need to go to one of the people above to get a loan of £400 to get back to my £1000 but I need to pay him £600 back.

So I started with a £1000 to buy the house I built but now Im £600 in debt to buy the house I built.

The banker made money out of me, the lawyer made money out of me, the taxman made money out of me and the police and judge are there just to make sure I get into debt and don't argue.

And people stiil moan about people getting a pittance on welfare.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Im not starving, when Im starving I will know what to do, I don't have the right to print money build a house where I want, but Im not starving.

In 1994, I got into arrears with my water bill, a private company own the water under my feet and I never sold it to them or made any cash from the sale, I was told that if I never paid I would get disconnected.

I wrote to the Chairman,

You have threatened to cut my water off, I have no complaint as it is in your power to do so despite water being vital for life.

But as we also need air, if I grabbed you by the throat so you could not breath because it was in my power to do so would you be fine with that.

As humans we need water and air to live and I don't think it wise that either one of us should deny the water or air to the other do you.

My water was not cut off

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I replied to you below but it never included your quote, these people hide behind the law, but you deal with them direct keeping within the law, they get scared when they know you are serious, they make life uncomfortable for you you do the same to them.

Five months ago after 2 years of a debt company phoning for someone who did not live here, they called my wife a liar, so I phoned them up and said I wanted to speak to a manager, i complained and he said no more phone calls.

But that day the phone went constantly laughing and saying give us the money.

They were taking the piss thinking they were safe in their call centre, it was Friday a 9pm the last call, I phoned them up and said within a week i will have the name and phone number of every person in that building.

Within 3 hours I had the credit managers phone number house address route she took to work and the same for the director and all the board.

I phoned one at home and her answer machine was full so called the office.

I said tell manger tried to phone her at home but her mail box was full, tell the other manager I dont think (wife name and the kids would be happy with what he is doing, I said did so and so really pat £275,000 for that house (address) in 1997.

I got a call from the managing director saying he would investigate, but he phoned the police.

I get a call from the police hello Mr ---- we have been asked to investigate a call you made and an email, I said that sounds about right they have been pestering me for over 2 years and I phone them once and send 2 emails and I get a call from police.

He said they are in a flap that you have their personal details and you phoned them at home, I said they phoned me at home, their is nothing in the law that says if a debt company phones you at home that you need to phone the number they give you.

Infact they are lucky I phoned them at home I was going to phone their mobile or their partners work just like they do.

I said they have bothered me for over 2 years so Im doing the same back.

He said you said you might visit warickshire, I said it looks nice, he said they have only phoned you 3 times, how do you know this, he said THEY TOLD ME, I laughed and said listen officer they are a big employer in your town I understand that, and you have to take their part.

But by showing them that it is easy to trace someone they should never have kept phoning me.

He siad it was only three times, I said ok lets agree it was only 3 times, The first call sorry no one here is known by that name, second call the same , why the need for the second and third call, is this not a crime officer
Yes it is.

Here is what Im going to do, Im going to destroy this info and not post it in any forum, but maybe these people needed afrght to learn some manners.

He said you scared them that much that if even you do get in debt this company will never contact you about it.

Ok
Bye officer

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I would just like to add that asking a question is not a crime , I knew the meaning and the chairman knew the meaning but the 2 are vital for life. I will give you all this tip, whatever a company does to you you can do the same back, a debt company phone you at home you phone them at home, your kids answer the phone so why should you care if their kids answer the phone, they want to visit you, then you visit them at their house, all your doing is throwing back what they have thrown at you.

pavmas
Im not starving, when Im starving I will know what to do, I don't have the right to print money build a house where I want, but Im not starving.

In 1994, I got into arrears with my water bill, a private company own the water under my feet and I never sold it to them or made any cash from the sale, I was told that if I never paid I would get disconnected.

I wrote to the Chairman,

You have threatened to cut my water off, I have no complaint as it is in your power to do so despite water being vital for life.

But as we also need air, if I grabbed you by the throat so you could not breath because it was in my power to do so would you be fine with that.

As humans we need water and air to live and I don't think it wise that either one of us should deny the water or air to the other do you.

My water was not cut off

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

I think you being quite hypocritical.

You say

I was born here a free man under God, If I want to build a house on that piece of land I can and I will, if you say its yours then we fight for it

You see, he did fight. his forefathers fought through wars and laws to take the land and claim it as theirs. they won the fight

Fair enough if you were born on that exact spot then i agree with you.

But you talk about fighting for it?

" No problem get your jacket off"

Create an army. Take the land. Create laws which suit you. if not then suck it up and get on with it like the rest of us. complaining isnt going to do nothing and to be blunt and tuthfull; its a fight they won many years ago, and their army is global.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by max100

gave a star thats fantasitic.

well there you go
www.ukpublicspending.co.uk...

we are reaching the same now, no welfare healthcare and all spent on war.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

one person pulled me up, he was an Englishman I was Scottish we were on Scottish soil, what he should have said was I invaded and stole it, then I would have said well IM taking it back.

He said his forefathers fought for it, well they are dead now and it was only me and him, "a square go"

No army present or needed although I might needed an army to defend it, but he has not got an army either he has law.

They are doing the same with water fuel and all minrals and natural resourses our grandchildren will own nothing theirs will own everything.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I agree with you they won it years ago by dividing the people, the trouble in the Uk is everyone thinks they are better than everyone else, even people living in the same street think they are better than next door because they bought their council house.

So easy to take control back if people just stuck together, the first step would be to bin council tax and tell the council , you work for us and thats what we will pay for police fire brigade and bin collection, and if you cant do it with that amount we will put people in who can.

Once you have that then you tell the government that no more Billions spent on fake wars spend the cash on leaking classroom and heating elderly peoples houses,

Energy companies should have prices set, any company selling goods and making profit in the UK has to pay tax on that profit end of story, you make money in the uk you must be reg in the UK.

If only people would stick together, and realise that we are master not the other way round, they work for us, we employ them.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

I really do wish that there was something that could be done but weather or not you believe me, there really isnt. the world is progressing towards a globalised nation where borders are simply illusions. its a world where nations are in reallity, corporations. its the owners of these corporations which in fact dictate world affiars.

the dictators are simply nihilists

It is sad that we live in such a world and we are simply cattle being led into the slaughter house.

But from what i understand, by the philosophy of evolution and the rise of intelligence, the progression of what we see is simply unavoidably. basically, it was bound to happen sometime in the history of man whether that happened a million years ago or a trillion years from now. (from what history tells us, it started around 6000 years ago)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

The only answer I can think of is non compliance by the people, but some people like the status quo

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Very Nice!! There is a systematic and purposeful extracting of tangible assets from the middle class world wide. If things continue as they are I fear only the worst.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Your land was already battled for. No need to take any jackets off. Your ancestor's lost/sold out long ago.

Willing to fight for it now....well, times have changed. You still don't get your land. You can get tons of legal advice, you still won't get jack. Your fathers gave it up one way or another. Learn to live with it.

Living in the past is worthless. Living for now is worth living.

This silly thinking - is silly IMO.

This same reasoning also fuel dumb genocide thinking. You will loose.

Good luck and god bless.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

The answer is leave welfare the way it is as its not a fortune and increase wages, any employer that can't afford to pay decent wages has no right being in business, If wage increase the gap between wages and benefit widens and people want to work, keeping wages low and stopping benefits only has the poorest fighting each other for slave wages.

I have been saying this for 4 years now, and neither minimal wage or benefits have risen enough compared to the cost of living.

I have no beef with the jobless, I was one of them till a few month ago. Fact is we live in a society where ample work and a reasonable cost of living should be provided to us.

It is not the common masses that destroy our working culture and pin us off against one another, not the common masses that sell off our vital resources and businesses to the highest/lowest foreign bidder. It sure as hell isn't the common masses that raise or taxes and then provide an inadequate cost of living, housing and jobs.

Demand more jobs.
Demand a better living wage.
Demand more housing.
Most of all demand your right to a life.

Till enough of us do this we will repeatedly be urinated on. People would rather blame the poorest among us though than pull the thumb out of their proverbial bum.

I grafted my ass off for the last 2 years to be in the position I am in and I have only been payed for the last 3 month for the sweat off my back, it hasn't been easy till now.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
welfair is good, the people arne't lazy, most actually need it. They wouldn't stnad a chance in the marketplace even to find a job. They're just not employable.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

spartacus699
welfair is good, the people arne't lazy, most actually need it. They wouldn't stnad a chance in the marketplace even to find a job. They're just not employable.

Actually everyone I know in Real Life that is on Welfare of some sort, has a full job.
It's the "When I get my Tax Return I'm going to" generation.

And strangely enough, the one unemployed person I know of doesn't seem to have applied for any type of benefits or cannot get them for some reason, IDK.

Reality is stranger than fiction.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

My friend that was absolutely brilliant.

I couldn't have said it better.

s + f

But Muzzle is right, here in the USA I know many people that abuse the welfare system. Some of these people have full time jobs, or a couple of part time jobs, but I still think that welfare is needed.

edit on 20-11-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join