It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Here Has Had a Real Alien/UFO Experience (Or Knows Someone Who Has)?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have seen both an alien and a ufo.

The UFO was a brightly glowing orange-redish orb, going against the winds, on christmas night. My whole family saw it, they were the first ones to say a UFO. They later tried to justify it as a lone, very bright, roman candle - going against the wind.

The next experience I had involved a multidimensional alien in a government impala. The alien drove around my old col-de-saq slowly. I knew it was government by just seeing it's presence. My friend stared at them and I told him not to stare, as he's only giving them his energy.

I left the col-de-saq moments later, only to find the impala cutting off the road in front of me, up the big hill as we'd call it. I slowed down and the car unblocked the road, rolled the window down 2/3s of the way, and drove by me very slowly.

I look into the window and I see my soul mate, she was simply looking down as if preoccupied on the phone. It wasn't a person that looked like her, it was her exact form and her old reddish brown hair.

In reality, we were growing separate from each other at this time and she didn't know where my old neighborhood was.

This confirmed my beliefs that the government works with, if not is ran by, multidimensional beings.

If it's confusing as to why an alien would drive all the way to see me, let me say, it makes very much sense for them to visit me, I am one as a human.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join