It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drivers Pulled Over, Asked For DNA And Blood Samples By Federal Contractors

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
How the f can a "contractor" pull someone over? Some random dude just steps out into the road in front of me assuming I'll stop? Well at least now I know how my life will end. I'll die in a hail of gunfire after blowing through one of these unconstitutional illegal checkpoints.
edit on 19-11-2013 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

ETA no need to wait to get unlawfully pulled over...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

marg6043
Again sadly people gets into a panic when this things happen to them out of nowhere, even when we know is happening, we need to be prepare to respond in an intelligent manner.

Because once you give your DNA and blood willingly you are not longer in charge of whatever happen to the samples.

Marg,

Thanks for the timely advice, to which hope everyone does take heed.
we do need to be prepared to respond 'in an intelligent manner'.

Otherwise....

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
They also take DNA of prisoners who are given no choice. The way they are making everyone criminals, they will get it one way or the other.

[Link to source

For some reason, the link is directing to another page, that is blocked out when I post it.
edit on 19-11-2013 by amatrine because: (no reason given)

ok, fixed it.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Novaroc

Here is the news broadcast of the story: www.youtube.com...
Thanks for sharing, S&F.

Thank you for posting the news video, this is a must watch.

Here it is embedded...

edit on 19-11-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Pinkorchid
reply to post by Bilk22

Very insightful.

They are searching for something.

There has been a free push for people to do their family tree for a long time as well.

I have read that there are babies being born with an advanced type of DNA and I believe that this is some way poses a threat to them.

I think it is to do with blood lines and perhaps the RH- factor, these individuals have abilities in the psychic area.

I have also noticed that there are threads every where asking people with RH- to talk about their experiences, perhaps another way of recording them.

Drunvalo: Well there are 3 different kinds of children emerging in the world today that I have been able to identify. The first are called the “Super Psychic Children of China.” The second are called the “Indigo Children” and the third are called the “Children of AIDS.”

….It is the third group that I am most interested in–the “Children of AIDS.” About 10 or 11 years ago in the US, there was a baby born with AIDS. They tested him at birth and at 6 months and he tested positive for AIDS. They tested him a year later and he still tested positive. Then they didn’t test him again until he was 6, and what was amazing is that this test showed that he was completely AIDS free! In fact, there was no trace that he ever had AIDS or HIV whatsoever! He was taken to UCLA to see what was going on and those tests showed that he didn’t have normal human DNA.

In the human DNA we have 4 nucleic acids that combine in sets of 3 producing 64 different patterns that are called codons. Human DNA all over the world always has 20 of these codons turned on and the rest of them are turned off, except for 3 which are the stop and start codes, much like a computer. Science always assumed that the ones that were turned off were old programs from our past. I’ve always seen them like application programs in a computer. Anyway…this boy had 24 codons turned on — 4 more than any other human being. Then they tested this kids to see how strong his immune system was. They took a very lethal dose of AIDS in a petri dish and mixed it with some of his cells and his cells remained completely unaffected. They kept raising the lethalness of the composition and finally went up to 3,000 times more than what was necessary to infect a human being and his cells stayed completely disease free.

Then they started testing his blood with other things like cancer and discovered that this kid was immune to everything! Then they found another kid with these codons turned on–then another one then another one–then 10,000, then 100,000, then a million of them and at this point, UCLA, by watching world-wide DNA testing, estimates that 1% of the world has this new DNA. That breaks down to approximately 60 million people who are not human by the old criteria.

www.facebook.com...
edit on 19-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)
Whow! That's freaky. Yeah I was also wondering about the family tree sites and how they could use that information. Very strange times.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

$10 for a cheek-swab DNA sample, $50 for a blood sample, and nothing for a breath sample

I wounder how much I could get for giving them the finger. That all I have to give.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

six67seven
And they bribe them with money!

What a bunch of low-lifes! Both sides are low-lifes in this instance.

I bet the checks bounce cuz the government is broke

Paying them with their own tax dollars. This can't get much sadder.
edit on 1354x6713America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by six67seven because: (no reason given)
I almost agree with you but the people paying taxes have to carpool and use public transportation. The only people who can afford to drive around all day are welfare recipients!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

tell them sure if they got a warrant otherwise a polite no

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

There is nothing illegal about asking permission.
There is also nothing illegal about denying permission.
Just like Nancy said, "Just say no"!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

It would seem to me that these non-professional DNA specimen takers - who are labeling your DNA with your driver's license? Do they have a readily available reliable label on your DNA?

It seems to me they are testing areas for - maybe - whatever they are spraying the atmosphere for? You can't really believe these idiots have good labeling systems for the specimens they are taking.

Yes - you have the aluminum - or flu virus - or other toxic poison - we've been spraying on your area in your body.

Everything the gov't gets involved in, they screw up.

Just a thought.

By the way - I think this is just the latest atrocity of the US gov't come to call. They need to be removed.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

By the way - has anyone else noticed that when the "Hellmans" advertisement is on the top of the page at ATS - their replies and ATS seems to do a "wancky".?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Honestly, this is just a demonstration of one of the MANY reasons the "gov't" has no intention to fix the economy. It works so much better for them when everyone is so damn broke that they'll do anything for $50.

Just one more reason on my list of why I made the right decision to leave the USA!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Unity_99
What I am shocked over is anyone agreeing to give it. In large numbers, not just one or two, everyone should say NO WAY ASSHATS.

I'm not.

The economy is in "tough times" which, IMO, was engineered by TPTB.

This leads to people being desperate for money, so they will do anything. If you think about it, you can't have these current wars if everyone has a cosy, well paid secure job can you? Who would want to leave their families and risk their life for a paycheck when you can get one at no risk at home?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   

xuenchen

burntheships
Dear sir, I mean Nazi Germany style checkpoints.

buster2010
Yes and it's happening in that great conservative state Texas. Maybe Texans should start calling the Governor De Fuhrer.

you missed the point completely....

"National Highway Traffic Safety Administration"

That's a Federal agency.

This program is another example of selective targeting.

Maybe you should learn how to read. Where were these check points? FORT WORTH TEXAS.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I would be very interested if anyone pursued the two police depts. denying knowledge of it. Wouldn't you think a road block and being forced to pull into a parkinglot would stick out? I call bull on that. So the question remains, why?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by Happy1

By the way - has anyone else noticed that when the "Hellmans" advertisement is on the top of the page at ATS - their replies and ATS seems to do a "wancky".?

I've never seen that ad here. I get hammered by the NSA ads here. Often, 2 to a page.

Be interesting to see the algorithm used here for targeting ads...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Im gonna pay for this but thats pretty #ed up!

It is so they can enter it into CODIS which is a nation wide dna storaged system similar to AFIS which is where your fingerprints are stored. My guess is they are just trying to build the database. Seriously so odd. Oh well leaving the country soon!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Is this an actual officer of the law in any way???? If not I would be filing charges...I'm sure there has to be something on the books about detaining someone without the authority to arrest or what have you or at the very least impeding the flow of traffic. More likely though if this happened as soon as he got out of his vehicle I would pull off as I shouted obscenities for disrupting my lawful travel. This is disgusting and I hope bad things happen to those who dare go out and perform these stops...accidents happen all the time on major roads

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Urantia1111
How the f can a "contractor" pull someone over? Some random dude just steps out into the road in front of me assuming I'll stop? Well at least now I know how my life will end. I'll die in a hail of gunfire after blowing through one of these unconstitutional illegal checkpoints.

ETA no need to wait to get unlawfully pulled over...

That's probably going to be me too...however when they open fire on me I'll be sure to return the favor. I'm more and more starting to not even care if that's my end either...I'd rather die free than live a slave.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

g146541

There is nothing illegal about asking permission.
There is also nothing illegal about denying permission.
Just like Nancy said, "Just say no"!

Pretty sure detaining someone without being an officer of the law is considered illegal...I mean if not I'm going to start detaining jackasses that try to hit me while I'm long boarding to class...which happens almost every other day here in Orlando. I'm gonna detain them and educate them on proper driving etiquette.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join