It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drivers Pulled Over, Asked For DNA And Blood Samples By Federal Contractors

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Some how I highly doubt that is the case of why they are doing that. They might be trying to solve unsolved crimes or even trying to catch a killer that may have left their DNA sample at the scene. Doesn't sound like they are looking for drunk drivers.
edit on 19-11-2013 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I am worried about more nefarious purposes.

Using DNA in warfare. Taking out people with undesirable DNA .

Creating a virus that goes after a certain strains, or a control, where if you do NOT take something in

the future, will cause you to die.

scary times.

The ancestry dna project was the beginning of this I believe.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sure they can try to take my DNA, but if they touch me in anyway i'll get a much bigger sample from them.

smh
edit on 19-11-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

The sheer in-your-face audacity being displayed by agents & agencies of the Federal gov't of late is *incredible*. Almost amazing actually...

From the plans & spending of the DHS on weapons, ammo and a ton of other "people controlling" items, programs and personnel, to the para-militarization of local law enforcement, to the NSA criminal shenanigans, to secret courts & laws that they are happy to use while telling everyone to sit down & shut-up because it's secret, to criminal withholding of facts, evidence & documents surrounding a large number of national tragedies & events (9-11 (and I'm not a truther), Sandy Hook, & the JFK assassination to name a few from an ATS current thread list), and the list goes on & on and on....

And now we can add this to the list.

Don't like it? Tough sh#t...

It's almost as if they no longer care about even trying to do things quietly - like they feel that they are running out of time for some event or that enough plans & safeguards are in place and the people sufficiently coated in lanolin that there is no further need to even try and fake it. I hope not.

But either way - we should all be *very* concerned. I'd say we should all call our congressional representatives and start shouting from the rooftops, but it may already be too late for that.

I fear we will all soon have to face a stark choice. I hope we're ready...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
And they bribe them with money!

What a bunch of low-lifes! Both sides are low-lifes in this instance.

I bet the checks bounce cuz the government is broke

Paying them with their own tax dollars. This can't get much sadder.
edit on 1354x6713America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

roadgravel

With someone's DNA they can be framed with irrefutable evidence.

Really good point, now would you trust anyone with your DNA,
let alone the folks who rolled out the Obamacare slow motion
train wreck that success that never will be?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Can you blow in to this ?

No can you ?

Can you spit into this ?

I can spit on you.

Fine then, bleed into this.

BOOM !

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Interesting angle there, here is how that might take off.
They say this is voluntary, and anonymous.

Well how are they going to pay you if it is anonymous?????
That right there is a huge red flag, they either have to mail
you a check, or pay you on the spot.

Even if they pay on the spot, they are not going to be
paying cash, so you know right there they are up to
nefarious purpose. Bet they send out a w-4 also, so
they need your social too.

edit on 19-11-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

More and more, our government resembles the Stasi of old East Germany. The Stasi collected smell samples. Our government collects DNA. I have no doubt they've gotten their hands on the Samples collected through ancestry.com by now. There's a seed vault in Norway. Now it's time to get that DNA vault filled up. S&F.

edit on 11/19/2013 by Klassified because: correction

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

burntheships
reply to post by OceanSpray

Next thing you know, there will be home visits with voluntary surveys....
Oh....wait!

I'm not sure if this is in line with the topic at hand, but several months ago my Dr. took what was explained to me as a "medical" DNA test (it was a cheek swab-both cheeks). Dr. told me that this DNA test was only to be used for medicinal purposes (as I take medication daily), and to let him know which medicines my body metabolizes best, which work for me, and then those I should/ should not be taking either now or in future.

Even though he said that this DNA test was for medical purposes only, I recall signing papers in the past that mentioned how and when any of my information could be used and who might be allowed access to it. Even with HIPAA laws, our information is not always confidential..

Another thing.. I don't think this DNA test was actually testing for drug use (although possible), as I am already subject to random drug testing required to be in compliance with my treatment. Sounds nefarious, but it's just the way it is, and I've done nothing wrong, this isn't part of any court orders or anything of that sort. I've never broken any laws or had so much as a fine in my life.. outside of a traffic violation many yrs ago.

Anyway...all of that to say that I've had to give a DNA sample in order to be in compliance with my Drs orders. I don't know if he would have let me go as a patient if I would have refused, but I know that he could have. It's not always easy finding a good Dr., I have two, and don't wish to change.. so I obliged him. And I did learn about a few medications and the way they work for me, and some that I can't take at all, as they aren't good for me personally.

But somehow a part of me still feels that the DNA test was for at least one other reason, but don't know for sure, or for what.

Good thread BTW.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

I wonder where they are going to store all of this DNA?
Maybe that new facility in Utah?

And, then also who 'owns' this DNA?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Sadly this type of methods used by the police state only works if people submit themselves to the invasion of their personal privacy.

Nobody have the right without a reason to ask for samples, no even a doctor, I always read papers that I have to sign in the doctors offices, I have never been asked for any swaps, just blood work for certain test.

Also without a lawyer present I will never submit any of my DNA to any authorities or whatever, without a reason, is as simple as that.

Again sadly people gets into a panic when this things happen to them out of nowhere, even when we know is happening, we need to be prepare to respond in an intelligent manner.

Because once you give your DNA and blood willingly you are not longer in charge of whatever happen to the samples.
edit on 19-11-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
GREAT POINTS YOU MAKE.

Certainly the nooses and straight jackets are being tightened every which way as soon as they can get away with such treasonous genocidal activities.

Just because the water in the frog's bucket is still heating RELATIVELY slowly, many folks prefer to whistle by the graveyard and pretending that nothing significant is amiss.

We see that mentality hereon constantly on such threads.

Normalcy bias
Denial
Brazen globalist stoogism
etc. etc. flaunted 24/7 hereon.

Dreadful.

Thx thx.

burntheships
reply to post by BO XIAN

Interesting angle there, here is how that might take off.
They say this is voluntary, and anonymous.

Well how are they going to pay you if it is anonymous?????
That right there is a huge red flag, they either have to mail
you a check, or pay you on the spot.

Even if they pay on the spot, they are not going to be
paying cash, so you know right there they are up to
nefarious purpose. Bet they send out a w-2 also, so
they need your social too.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I would gladly offer to give them a sample of my urine, feces, or ejaculate.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

VERY interesting info.

There have been persistent and increasing rumors that the fallen angel/ET critters' hybrids and infecting the human DNA will result in longer lives FOR THOSE COMPLIANT WITH THE SATANIC GLOBAL GOVERNMENT.

Hmmmmmm.

Trouble is, such goings on are an affront to God Almighty that HE IS VERY HOSTILE ABOUT.

We shall see how that works out for the perpetrators.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Klassified
Now it's time to get that DNA vault filled up.

Hi Klassified,

Yes, where might this DNA storage be, I am wondering?
Utah? Also since there is little binding contractual with this
type of collection, seems they would be pretty free and loose
as to what they do with it?

And to think that in July this was being dismissed as a rumor.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Wow, if she is the only person who was stopped to think this is not right (and it definitely IS NOT), I am way underestimating how bad things are. Would really love to see the numbers on this. Sad state of affairs this is.

"Constitution? Whats that? Rights? Oh, I don't get into politics." "Free money, HELL YEAH!" Palm to face.......

Here is the news broadcast of the story: www.youtube.com...
Thanks for sharing, S&F.

edit on 19-11-2013 by Novaroc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

burntheships

Klassified
Now it's time to get that DNA vault filled up.

Yes, where might this DNA storage be, I am wondering?
Utah? Also since there is little binding contractual with this
type of collection, seems they would be pretty free and loose
as to what they do with it?

Inside that nice big mountain vault, that's kept at a consistent temperature and humidity year round. It makes me wonder what they're really doing with all that genealogical information.

And to think that in July this was being dismissed as a rumor.

Yet another conspiracy "theory" turned fact.
edit on 11/19/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/19/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Novaroc

The video is worth posting.

It indicates this program is in 30 cities !!!

This is NOT "Harmless"

Is anybody STILL missing the point here ?

And it's taxpayer money on top of it !!!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Since driving is a 'privilege' when you are behind the wheel on a public road you are fair game. You will comply.

Or else.

I wonder how the founding fathers would have regarded technology like motor vehicles? Guns were a technology at the time, a vital tool for survival which they recognised.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join