It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drivers Pulled Over, Asked For DNA And Blood Samples By Federal Contractors

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Danger danger Will Robinson!!
Out of control police state agents seeking to gather bodily fluids!!
Return to the Jupiter 5 Will Robinson!!
Danger danger!!

HUGE red flag for me.
They're a year ahead of schedule by my reckoning.
So much for keeping ahead of the curve.
Tuck in any loose limbs and stay inside the ride at all times.
America is terribly close to losing everything we've held dear for over 200 years.
Right on time for the 150th anniversary of the Gettysburg address.
Nice touch, did I say touch?. By golly I sure did,

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

burntheships

cheesy
what do you mean its coming?

Dear sir, I mean Nazi Germany style checkpoints.

Yes and it's happening in that great conservative state Texas. Maybe Texans should start calling the Governor De Fuhrer.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

is there any connection of this? Its from june 2013
Gov. asks Secretary of Law Enforcement to investigate roadside surveys in St. Clair Co.

John Lacey with Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation spoke with ABC 33/40 about the research. The Maryland based company was responsible for taking the roadside samples.

Lacy tells us they've done this research since the seventies. He says up until 2007, they only tested for alcohol impairment. Then they began testing for impaired driving due to prescription drugs as well. He says blood and saliva are the best ways detect drugs a breathalyzer can't.

"So you can't get that through a breath test. And it's just the most accurate way to get a good estimate of the number of people who are out on the roads with prescription, over the counter and illegal drugs," said Lacey

Once the fluids are collected, Lacey says they send the saliva and blood to a company called Immunalysis. He says that company tests the fluids for the presence of alcohol and drugs.

Pacific is responsible for taking those results and passing it on to the National Highway Traffic and Safety Admin.

Both the NHTSA and PIRE deny they are getting DNA. In fact, PIRE says Immunalysis doesn't even have the capabilities to do that.

We have reached out to Immunalysis, and we are waiting for a response.

-------------------------

Update:

Tuesday morning Governor Robert Bentley asked his Secretary of Law Enforcement, Spencer Collier, to investigate the roadside surveys in Bibb and St. Clair Counties.

Bentley says he had no clue the roadside surveys had taken place until Monday morning. He says it's his job as governor is to look further into what happened. He wants to know who authorized the survey, exactly what the testing is for, and how the results will be used.

Bentley is clear that he doesn't think it's wise to overreact until more details come to light. In fact, he said he doesn't have reason right now to believe anything illegal was done.

However, he did say, on the heels of news about government surveillance programs, he wants to make sure people's rights were not violated in any way.

"I don't think anything illegal took place. However, I do want to make sure that people were not detained longer than they should've been because that is a violation of the Fourth Amendment and is a violation of illegal search and seizure. So we just need to make sure than people's rights are respected," said Bentley.

Also, ABC 33/40 received the following comment regarding the surveys from Alabama Attorney General Luther Strange via email:

"I learned about this from news reports. I am shocked. This is very troubling and I intend to get to the bottom of it."

Information released from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration:

"The NHTSA is conducting a study called the 2013 National Roadside Survey of Alcohol and Drugged Driving.

"The Office of Drug Control Policy (ONDCP) is contributing funding and support. NHTSA has contracted with the Pacific Institute for Research and Evaluation (PIRE) to conduct this project. PIRE has a number of research teams who will conduct the surveys in the field. There will be 60 sites across the country, vehicles will be randomly selected from the traffic stream and drivuers asked to participate. Participation is voluntary, all data is anonymous. The protocol for this survey is well-established and consists of: collection of voluntary breath, oral fluid, and/or blood samples and questions on use of alcohol and drugs. Data will be collected in the summer and early fall of 2013

Read more here..
www.abc3340.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Get every one's DNA on file.
Find suspects by searching for a DNA match.
With someone's DNA they can be framed with irrefutable evidence.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Asktheanimals
Danger danger Will Robinson!!
Out of control police state agents seeking to gather bodily fluids!!
Return to the Jupiter 5 Will Robinson!!
Danger danger!!

HUGE red flag for me.
They're a year ahead of schedule by my reckoning.
So much for keeping ahead of the curve.
Tuck in any loose limbs and stay inside the ride at all times.
America is terribly close to losing everything we've held dear for over 200 years.
Right on time for the 150th anniversary of the Gettysburg address.
Nice touch, did I say touch?. By golly I sure did,

now that's funny right there, i agree btw, just that you made it humorous, thanks.

they do seem to be getting scared of the potential of billions waking up to the big monetary and cultural lies they've been telling for centuries. perhaps the fear they usually deliver is back firing on them.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

maybe shelton missed the "federal contractors" part....

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Scary....

As mentioned, it may be voluntary for now, but eventually something will trigger these kind of searches to become mandatory.

Whats really scary is look at how .gov got the patriot act through. The American public practically begged to have our rights taken away in the name of "security".

What could possibly happen that would make the "want" such an invasive search?

Actually, I dont think I want to know.....

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

You guys are missing it, odds are they already have your DNA. They are just trying to get the folks they don't have lol. If you are a veteran they have it, given blood, they have it, been in the hospital for anything they have it, etc etc.

Just trying to get the few they don't have.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

burntheships

buster2010
Yes and it's happening in that great conservative state Texas. Maybe Texans should start calling the Governor De Fuhrer.

you missed the point completely....

"National Highway Traffic Safety Administration"

That's a Federal agency.

This program is another example of selective targeting.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

burntheships

OceanSpray
i think i was reading about the gov wanting everyone's DNA

Well, I find this timing pretty dang suspicious, right after Obamacare
took effect. It is going to be one invasion after another from here
on out as it looks.

what?...this is texas, they've rejected obamacare...and it's voluntary!...just say no...jesus, just pretend it's liberals asking for your guns, that'll give you the courage

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

xuenchen

burntheships

buster2010

you missed the point completely....

"National Highway Traffic Safety Administration"

That's a Federal agency.

This program is another example of selective targeting.

hey, if I stopped you and asked for all your money in your wallet, but it's voluntary, would you do it?

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
well, Ft. Worth is barely Texas. Those folks up there all think they are in New York. The D/FW is known for being pretentious like a bunch of carpetbaggers. 110 degrees, and they all wear crisp long sleeved shirts in the summer.

I say that when asked, you put your fists up and tell them they can have whatever DNA they can take. Then ask if it is a contest.
edit on 19-11-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Globalist traitorous destroyer Z Brezenski's comment about total surveillance comes to mind.

THEY ARE

very serious about the technological straight jacket THEY are constructing for all of us.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

“I gestured to the guy in front that I just wanted to go straight, but he wouldn’t let me and forced me into a parking spot,” said Ms. Cope, www.washingtontimes.com...

That doesn't sound very voluntary, being forced into a parking spot....

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

How do turn any topic, and I mean ANY TOPIC into a partisan issue?

Every post I have ever seen you make turns what ever topic the thread is about into a partisan issue, and to top it off, they are always condescending and typically filled with vitriol.

It just seems so petty and counter-productive.

Anyways, thank you so much for your contribution to the illusion of the left/right paradigm and keeping it alive and well.

/Rant over.

Sorry for the off topic post mods, but I just had to get that off my chest

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The only correct response I see to this is:

"Got a warrant?"
"No? Am I free to go?"
Rinse and repeat...

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Nazi checkpoints in Texas!!! You guys in Texas should breakout the cameras and express your right to travel to these blood sucking thugs!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OceanSpray

Next thing you know, there will be home visits with voluntary surveys....
Oh....wait!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cheesy

That does appear to be related, thanks for that info
it might be helpful to determine how close they
will be in relation to your area.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Very insightful.

They are searching for something.

There has been a free push for people to do their family tree for a long time as well.

I have read that there are babies being born with an advanced type of DNA and I believe that this is some way poses a threat to them.

I think it is to do with blood lines and perhaps the RH- factor, these individuals have abilities in the psychic area.

I have also noticed that there are threads every where asking people with RH- to talk about their experiences, perhaps another way of recording them.

Drunvalo: Well there are 3 different kinds of children emerging in the world today that I have been able to identify. The first are called the “Super Psychic Children of China.” The second are called the “Indigo Children” and the third are called the “Children of AIDS.”

….It is the third group that I am most interested in–the “Children of AIDS.” About 10 or 11 years ago in the US, there was a baby born with AIDS. They tested him at birth and at 6 months and he tested positive for AIDS. They tested him a year later and he still tested positive. Then they didn’t test him again until he was 6, and what was amazing is that this test showed that he was completely AIDS free! In fact, there was no trace that he ever had AIDS or HIV whatsoever! He was taken to UCLA to see what was going on and those tests showed that he didn’t have normal human DNA.

In the human DNA we have 4 nucleic acids that combine in sets of 3 producing 64 different patterns that are called codons. Human DNA all over the world always has 20 of these codons turned on and the rest of them are turned off, except for 3 which are the stop and start codes, much like a computer. Science always assumed that the ones that were turned off were old programs from our past. I’ve always seen them like application programs in a computer. Anyway…this boy had 24 codons turned on — 4 more than any other human being. Then they tested this kids to see how strong his immune system was. They took a very lethal dose of AIDS in a petri dish and mixed it with some of his cells and his cells remained completely unaffected. They kept raising the lethalness of the composition and finally went up to 3,000 times more than what was necessary to infect a human being and his cells stayed completely disease free.

Then they started testing his blood with other things like cancer and discovered that this kid was immune to everything! Then they found another kid with these codons turned on–then another one then another one–then 10,000, then 100,000, then a million of them and at this point, UCLA, by watching world-wide DNA testing, estimates that 1% of the world has this new DNA. That breaks down to approximately 60 million people who are not human by the old criteria.

www.facebook.com...
edit on 19-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join