It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minotaur 1 Rocket Launching

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Watch Live

My search want open, so my apologies if already posted... should be cool to look at if your in range.

NASA and the U.S. military will launch a record payload of 29 satellites from a Virginia spaceport Tuesday night (Nov. 19) on a mission that could create a spectacular sight for skywatchers along the U.S. East Coast, weather permitting.

edit on 11/19/2013 by Shdak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

Thanks for the link.

I'm in the Charlottesville VA area currently and once I saw it lift off from your link, I went outside and looked for it and finally saw it. Unfortunately there's some light clouds around and by the time I did see it, it was pretty tiny but still very cool.

Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

too many clouds around here also... maybe I'll get to see the next one... on December 15

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Watched it from South Jersey. Had visual in less than 10 seconds from liftoff. Was watching countdown on UStream. Had the whole family out in the front yard watching. Was awesome! Didn't think I would be able to make out flame and contrail from here but was wrong. Very cool!

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I live in northeastern NC but it was too cloudy here to even see the moon tonight.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Already posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the original.

new topics

top topics

join